Why is psychology accepted as a science

Why is psychology accepted as a science

Attached: A089E2CB-7908-41E0-842F-197BCD51B74B.gif (695x568, 21K)

Did you go to college user?

I did. Psychology and therapy is a trash science and most of those who practice it are hacks. You can tell this because it's entirely socially malleable say you are an American and you have depression because you dislike society it's gay, and fake and whatever the American psycholigst will give you drugs and tel lyou to transition into a cute trap. On the other end of the spectrum in Chinese or Russian society the American would be considered totally normal and those that like gay stuff and democracy and liberalism are given the pills. However, what it is good at is determining symptoms of social dissatisfaction liek depression, anxiety etc as those are the same in every society

It isn't. It never has been. There is a narrow branch of clinical psychology that is actually a science but the rest--by definition--are pseudo science.

They are "science like" enough to persist but they don't meet the epistemological requirements to be considered an actual "Science"

The only people that will argue Sociology and Psychology are actual sciences are people with Tenyear or degrees in those fields.

I did not.

I can tell

Ask /sci

Attached: 1567558507452.png (947x543, 469K)

Attached: 1567440586204.jpg (1554x1050, 419K)

If they did it the right way it would be fine but the don’t

Attached: 56B02F54-DF05-47D5-B0A3-0C4A54A515B9.jpg (1000x832, 256K)

Nice

>Bring Pol to a stand still
Imagine thinking shitposters pushing narratives aren't obvious.

At any given time there are maybe four worthwhile threads on Jow Forums and oldfags know which are which.

read about abnormal psychology and you will know. a huge part of psychology has a biological basis.

You realize there's a difference between psychologists and psychyatrists right? One can/just push drugs and the other listens to your problems. I found the latter to be extremely helpful when I broke down, you get so mentally fucked that you become irrational, and it helps to have someone talk through the bullshit with you.

>Psychology deals with biology
No, not even no. Psychologists don't know shit about organic chemistry OR biology else half the mental disorders they "treated" would be changes in diet not medication.

I dunno it never worked for me and I had multiple therapists. I have been diagnosed with drug induced psychosis and forced into therapy once I realized that they are retarded I jsut started saying what teh want to hear they also gave me muh Aderall since I tricked them by changing topics randomly and acting retarded

It's a jewish profefssion

I want Adderall, sounds great. But all they ever wanted to give me was stuff for anxiety which has the opposite effect...but it did help with the anxiety I guess. Do worry what the long term iq impact of this shit is

Adderall = legal meth

Psychology = Meth dealers

Yeah, bUT I would get so much shit done.

It allows them to pretend that their ideas about the mind (a thing that is poorly understood) are truthful fact when in reality it is something they have made up based on evidence that could be interpreted in a broad variety of ways. This allows them to change it with the flow of politics and social stigmas to a greater degree than genuine science (not that they don’t try to anyway) to convince people of things they would ordinarily recoil at.

Because rejecting it as a "science" would be considered anti Semitic.

Why do the Jews want to castrate me