Berlin leftists start getting uncomfortable because drug dealers

twitter.com/ARDKontraste/status/1169248285946732546

Drug dealers are allowed to deal drugs in Görlitzer Park. Leftists politician says, the citizens want that. Cizizens say, the rather not.

min 00:
>Go to the techno clubs, dude. There you'll find drugs. There the normal German polulation gets high on XTC and Cocaine and shit and you're bothering us here. That's a joke of history. Fuck ya!

>0.20 Mama, why is he yelling so loud? Mama, why is he approaching me?
>0.23 My younger daughter gets approached every day. In the morning on her way to school. When she walks home from school. And probably right now, while she's outside.

>0.33 I live her for 20 years and i have to suffer because they don't have a concept for this

>but there is a concept: Nobody is allowed to dominate the park, nobody can be discriminated against.

>0.45 Utterly bullshit. It's ery clear that there is one (demografic) group that dominates the park. It's a fact.

>0.55The communal major defends the concept. She says the citizens want the dealer to stay. "The people said, no group can be excluded. For if you cast out drug dealers today, who will get cast out tomorow? Which group? Who is banned from the park tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow?

>1.20 When Mrs Hermann stands in front of the camera and says, "We" want this situation. We want it to stay like this, I mean, I don't even know if I should laugh or cry.

Attached: goerli.jpg (1024x576, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

taz.de/Nominierte-2017-Bantabaa-e-V/!164658/
vice.com/de_at/article/ppw9qb/volker-beck-wurde-offenbar-mit-crystal-meth-erwischt-und-reagiert-ziemlich-cool-665
bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Diversity. ...

>cherrypicking the picture with black people
try a little harder retard

Pfft. Soft core Amsterdam

search for "görlitzer park drogendealer"

Attached: goerlitzer-park-2.jpg (620x349, 60K)

visited berlin 2 years ago on a citytrip.
Niggers where on every street corner selling drugs
Even around historic buildings, spotted a nigger pissing against a bridge that had more history behind it then his entire race achieved.
Leftist are responsible for this.

is

Every fucking park in europe is filled with those animals

trips of truth

I find it funny that it looks how I imagine a ghetto scenery in USA

please give us 5 years master and we will catch to you, I promise master, can I suck you cock??

You're not wrong.

You can have civilization, or you can have niggers. You cannot have both.

Looks like those harmless gents are simply meeting for a little barbecue (bottom left of the picture....)

I've seen the police round-up niggers in parks multiple times, make them pull their pants down, and tell them to lie on the ground for 30 minutes at a time
Free comedy

>Berlin leftists start getting uncomfortable because drug dealers
I do not understand. Why are they getting uncomfortable? They got what they wanted.

now you fags are starting to understand what americans have suffered for hundreds of years. i grew up hearing european lecture americans about "racism" and how we needed to love niggers. fuck you. i hope german cities become as dangerous and black as american cities.

That mother who is angry about dealers controlling her neighbourhood in open daylight will probably be harassed by Antifa and be branded a hardcore Nazi.

are leftists uncomfortable because there are drug dealers, or uncomfortable because there are niggers?

I accidentally went through there once as a tourist

I laughed my ass off. Every 10 meters there's a fuckign nigger standing around offering weed.

Not a single white man. Not a single brown man. Just niggers spaced every 10 meters.

They love both. That's why I asked why they are uncomfortable.

our

Attached: goerlitzer-park_1429200010-768x432.gif (768x432, 179K)

Sometimes a little nudge is what it takes.

Africans look more dead-eyed than American mutts

Attached: Dealer-590x340_c.jpg (590x340, 54K)

>that mother who is angry is probably hardcore Antifa sympathizer and harassed old people going to an AfD meeting with hystercial yelling a year ago
FTFY

What's your point?

Op (not gay) is discussing a serious problem and government irresponsibility,
and you attribute a dark agenda rather than addressing his concerns?

>crime is as nigger as black skin is
>"cherrypicking"
fuck off, dogfucker.

Attached: always.jpg (398x387, 26K)

That's because their average IQ is 15 points lower. American niggers at least benefited from miscegenation.

.55The communal major defends the concept. She says the citizens want the dealer to stay. "The people said, no group can be excluded. For if you cast out drug dealers today, who will get cast out tomorow? Which group? Who is banned from the park tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow

There is nothing that makes my hackles like leftist "community activism". Perfect example (not to change the subject, if you disagree just let it go) was AOC fighting to keep Amazon out of Queens because it would "hurt the community" by raising rent and property values. Excuse me, who is the "community" here? Why are immigrants that just moved into an area I've lived in my whole life "the community"? Why are transient renters "the community" and not the planted homeowners?

Same thing here.
Drug dealers are the community.
Drug addicts are the community.
Youth gangs are the community.
Not the working German people though of course.

It fills me with disgust.

taz.de/Nominierte-2017-Bantabaa-e-V/!164658/

Kek

Attached: Bantabaa_web.jpg (684x342, 151K)

Are the sitting on the concrete entrance to Hitler’s bunker? That would be funny irony

Why is that in English?

GERMANY IS FUCKED

Attached: Bantabaa_web-1.jpg (265x232, 83K)

European leftists were fine with niggers when their were only enough to fuck 1 in a couple thousand of their daughters. Now every european with daughters is secretly thinking "oh fuck, please don't let her let one of those nogs make her a single parent like the neighbor's girl"

this is hilarious

Why aren’t drugs sold in pharmacies (Apotheken)? I mean, Jesus, a few months ago I had problems sleeping, so I asked for a non-prescription sleeping drug. You can buy that via Amazon as well. The girl there at the pharmacy looked as me as if I was mad “but why user, why do you want a sleeping pill? Have you talked to a doctor? Don’t you care about health?”

Meanwhile, 100 meters away, politicians think it’s good Afghans and Somalis can sell meth and heroin, both cooked or produced in non-hygenic circumstances...

Attached: 02E57680-3811-4885-A712-9222C542315B.jpg (512x512, 39K)

disgusting, fuck you germans

HONK HONK

See quote

>Many [nogs] do not speak German.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-04-13-43-07-1.png (800x541, 134K)

S T R E N G T H
T
R
E
N
G
T
H

Attached: 1567530827452.jpg (741x568, 92K)

Sleeping drugs are just first generation antihistamines rebranded, since they cause drowsiness, and also severe constipation. Address the direct causes of sleeping problems instead, or try some sedative teas.

>niggers
>"ashamed"
white women project so fucking much it hurts.

The Nazis predicted this.

Attached: Goebells.jpg (530x291, 37K)

damn that drug dealer corrupting those four doctors

yes, if they only were allowed to work at Mc Donalds, they would immidiatly stop selling drugs.

Attached: 234234.png (1245x936, 918K)

is ashamed a synonym for lazy now? as in "I'm too ashamed because i m a nigger, therefore I don't want to work"?

>selling untested drugs in the park
>legal

>asking a question about the holocaust
>go to jail

Attached: 1565283060479.jpg (1013x1037, 46K)

Why is it always fucking leafs? Are the jews just want to force the stereotype that you are horrid posters or are you people actually the biggest mistake ever created by mother nature?

Politicians are obviously getting their share out of this.

Death

ladies and gentlemen, your mind on leftism. Beating around the bush and endless mental gymnastics all because you're too afraid to admit another group of people is inferior to you, even though clearly it's the case.

hans, you weiner-schnitznel munching fuck, have you even been to berlin? have you been around kreutzberg at night? police there haven't been cracking down on drug dealers for decades. niggers will openly approach you outside of u-bahn stops and offer you drugs. it comes to no surprise that they are also in goerlitzer, too.

this isn't news

Attached: surgery brain.jpg (857x701, 25K)

this
the average African American genetic admixture is 20% European

Nothing is getting done to resist it. You cannot do anything if only a few young people are willing to go outside and try to claim everything back.

Doom

glow

you know at this point i hate these naive leftists more that i hate these migrants

>whites and blacks working together for them drugs
kek'd

Stadtpark is always free Kino

not our parks faggot. and they never will be
>my sides

Attached: 1563909584418.jpg (258x245, 23K)

the thing is most white german drug dealers just sell out of their house, and only to people they know. same in the US. yes maybe you see lots of traffic going into the house and you may think drugs are being sold but its never in plain sights.
Nigs just stand on the street with shittier more dangerous drugs and sell to anyone possible who walks by. its different when thinks happen behind closed doors, its just not as big a deal. no one wants to take their child to the park and see heroin dealers giving packages to fucking junkies

When I was in Berlin a few years ago I stayed at my cousin's apartment. I remember there being a park right outside where Melanoids were slinging drugs. Just looked it up and sure enough it's Goerlitzer Park. You guys could really use a street sweeping operation.

because they are, most african americans have like 10-15% if not more white in them. they are a totally different breed.

yep - they're uruk-hai compared to pure orc.

Both are reprehensible though.

Attached: 1538209680767.png (640x640, 318K)

imagine supporting your local drug dealer?

I'm just saying the truth.

I thought niggers picked cotton.

true, AAs are a little smarter and wittier which can be good or bad. they are more capable of worse crimes cuz they can think better than strait africans, africans are just dumb as rocks and usually just have strength in numbers, i bet in those groups of park dealers there is one guy who has been in europe longer and knows the ropes and he just supplies the drugs to fresh off the boat africans to do his dirty work and they really dont have a choice because how else are they gonna make money? they are to dumb to contribute to the economy in any way.

Fuck yeah, German shit cunts will wake up in Baltimore straße

they checked the toilet water in the Bundestag and it had high concentrations of cocaine. And this gay politician was busted when he bought Meth.

Attached: volker beck.jpg (227x222, 6K)

I avoid Berlin

Kek, it's true
vice.com/de_at/article/ppw9qb/volker-beck-wurde-offenbar-mit-crystal-meth-erwischt-und-reagiert-ziemlich-cool-665

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-04-14-06-59.png (800x1280, 476K)

>Address the direct causes of sleeping problems instead, or try some sedative teas.

You think I’m stupid? That’s what the girl in the pharmacy said and it is none of her business. I couldn’t address the underlying issues (severe personal and professional stress) and herbal teas haven’t worked for me in ages.

After 10 days of little to no sleep I was close to mental collapse. I went to the doctor who said he could give me a letter for my employer that I need a vacation... thx, I run my own business, so that won’t help. He refused to give me prescription sleeping meds. Also said “address the underlying issue”. So I went to the pharmacy.

Took the pills for 4 days, slept, felt better, got things back in order.

Now tell me, why should the fucking gov or doctors have a say in whether or not I take a sleeping pill... when they allow heroin, meth and x be dealt to 13yr old girls in parks?

Attached: FAD615CE-15CE-489C-AE4F-B386DB90DC9A.jpg (567x480, 50K)

PLEASE AMERICA NUKE OUR MAJOR CITIES!!

not even mad desu...meth is the german mans drug. theyve been using it since WW2, even hitler used it.

I personally want to get a prescription to adderal so i can get more shit done. i experiment with different nootropics but none of them are that good really compared to adderal

We tried to warn you, but you called us racist.

>We tried to warn you, but you called us racist.
we warned you too

Attached: 1510942846163.jpg (720x960, 49K)

everybody is a gay black nigg in berlin

How do the Dutch pull off drugs without ruining everything

Yep.
The only upside of this is, exposure to niggers makes one racist. And europeans are getting a *lot* of fucking exposure.
It's a goddamned hard lesson to learn though.

Trust me buddy, as an American whos visited Germany, its a bad idea to have niggers in your amazing fast food places,or maybe in your entire country even.

you hate the cause and not the symptoms which is understandable

AGAIN!
(remember dresden)

>yes, if they only were allowed to work at Mc Donalds, they would immidiatly stop selling drugs.
how deluded are you?

'cause your small dick?

>AGAIN!
>(remember dresden)
thats not the same you fucking retard

yep, nothing like a white blonde american cleaning the latrines

Fuck you
Get guns and teach them

Not all leafs. Those savages should be turned into skeletons.

Attached: 3007c9.jpg (840x1292, 621K)

Niggers arent good at the nigger claimed art of crime and drug dealing.

said the canadian fag

>memeflag
fuck off kike.

1) complicated
2) If you are white you will end up for 15 years in jail.
don't think that is very helpful especially when you can have 4 white kids. the latter makes leftist even more angry than a dead nigger

Attached: brandenburg-gate.jpg (880x580, 82K)

Said the faggotmemeflag.

Cowardice comes in all shapes and sizes, i guess.

So sketchy

bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/