Pentti Linkola

What's your opinion about the Finnish eco-activist Pentti Linkola and have you read his superb book 'Can life prevail'?

Attached: Pentti Linkola 3.jpg (471x600, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CCd6qisIFKo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

never heard of him but sounds like a fag lol

I really do like his work. And I respect the man for living as he preaches. Can Life Prevail should be mandatory read, especially second half.

My favorite Finnish Eco-terrorist is Sini Saarela. I want to make babies with that crazy qt.

never stick your dick in crazy

>Greenpeace
Shit tier.

Too late.

He isn't particularly knowledgable and ends up repeating bad science, his concept of overpopulation is hilariously outdated.

Attached: 1544378707258.jpg (640x640, 64K)

I like it how Finnish mainstream media and academia pretty much just ignores all the PROBLEMATIC things he says because he's an environmentalist. Also because he doesn't really preach better world for any groups, he would prefer humans to die and remaining ones to drop their quality of life quite equally.

Attached: Pentti Linkola 5.png (608x896, 848K)

Attached: Pentti Linkola 4.png (673x860, 697K)

Crazy old hermit. He did not write about Jews or how we got to this point. Just hated all people because he did not know about JQ and because of it, was unable to connect the dots. Finland has always been small population and protected environment really well, so by people he must have meant foreigners, nations that are overpopulated. It's completely pointless to write such things to a small and green nation such as Finns. Maybe a good read for African immigrants though.

my kind of man i will read it

Attached: 1520179008279.jpg (301x267, 25K)

You can get it from Arktos, they are Hungary-based. Also from Amazon, but fuck that.

>so by people he must have meant foreigners, nations that are overpopulated

Finland had serious famines with much smaller population as late as late 19th century.

Based and ahead of his time.

youtube.com/watch?v=CCd6qisIFKo

Attached: e84fbe95.jpg (786x1080, 69K)

I'm at first 8 seconds and I'm already laughing. Based lad.

/fa/ as fuck. He is who I think of when I read Finnish posts.

i wish the west did have more people like him

Attached: 1517871804496.jpg (991x902, 60K)

Forgot my image.

Attached: Pentti_Linkola.jpg (995x991, 327K)

Do not trash my sanpaku eyed crazy Finnfu.

Attached: sanpaku.jpg (474x315, 15K)

I really like Finns, I think they are pretty cool nation. But from many of these honors they do posses, beautiful women are not among them.

>beautiful women are not among them.
Uh, that ice skating one and that very pale elf-looking one.

Show me, I have no idea who they are.

This one and I don't know why the pale one is famous so I don't know how to search for her.

Attached: 156571247391.jpg (194x260, 8K)

Ice princess

Pretty cute, true.

Okay, the pale one is apparently a model.

Attached: 854e83cce27458b4d433c1c4ca780319.jpg (502x717, 96K)

She is way cuter. Pale girls best girls. I may have yet correct my opinion about Finn girls.

I'm in love with crazy Sini. Really know little about Finland beyond Jow Forums but I have to deal with environmentalists in my occupation so I imagine Sini and I would have the best hate fucks the world has ever seen.