ITT: true redpills

If you vote for Republican candidates, you are on some level racist. This is an inescapable truth, and the sooner you accept that shame the sooner we can move forward.

Attached: file.png (675x1191, 805K)

Stop spamming your shitty comics

I dont get it, the niggers are american s, so they can get a ID without a problem are they just to retarded to get one?

Here is Germany you have to show your ID card and the letter send to you informing you where you can vote to prof you are a citizen and eligible to cast your vote.

If I would be a nigger, god forbid i ever will become a nigger, i be outraged some taking my gibs and having the same rights as me without doing anything.

God niggers are retarded and need all to die.

no

Attached: file.png (675x649, 578K)

Attached: 1565895491215.jpg (759x960, 84K)

>racism
>bad
???

Attached: really makes you think6.png (640x640, 708K)

this is fucking awful your thread sucks kill yourself nigger lover

It’s quite simple. Voter fraud is rampant and enabled by lack of voter ID requirements. When the people see this and request voter ID they are called “racists”. Once someone has been called racist they are supposed to shut up forever. That is all.

ur gey lol

K Y S and go post your shitty '''comics''' on the proper board. Jow Forums is a board for arguments and you have none.
>>>>>>>

Attached: BONNIE_sage_iStock-664890210-1800px.jpg (1800x1200, 242K)

can someone tell my why it is so hard for black people to have a legal state photo ID? is there something keeping them from getting it? you can get your birth certificate digitally sent to a birth certificate printer if you know the hospital you were born at. Then all you need is a legal address... Is this the racism of low expectations where leftys think that blacks are incapable of doing one of the most simple things ever citizen in the united states does, or is just a ploy to get illegal votes in the system?

Attached: Let's get organized.png (329x480, 94K)

That little dude in the far right corner.....it's like, they almost get it...but just can't quite put their finger on it.

Vote id laws also apply to white people.. what the hell is even the point here?

Do u really have to ask the obvious?

Imagine being triggered by people suggesting that an ID should be required to vote, like in every other country in the world

I didn't vote for Trump and I'm overtly racist.

Attached: racemixing is disgusting.webm (290x290, 1016K)

I don't get it either. I'd say if you're not smart enough to get your ID in order, why should your vote count?

Racism is just pattern recognition. Ask yourself why so many Nigerians excel in long distance running. Once you realize it's not "purely economic reasons", apply the same reasoning to the academic performance of blacks.

Attached: 1567113432575.png (624x642, 312K)

>Black mom
>White dad
>White skinned child
Is this the power of the white man's bleach?

nothing wrong with being racist. sage faggot

>ITT: true redpills
>you are on some level racist
>using Jewish terminology
Get out your faggot.

>It’s quite simple. Voter fraud is rampant

No, it's not rampant. Voter fraud is the go to deflection for the right, nothing more.