Redpill me

The USA sells all weapons to Saudi Arabia.
Israel is the USAs biggest alley.

Saudi Arabia and Israel are arch enemies, Saudi Arabia doesnt even recognize Israel as a nation.

So how come they make so much business with eacch other?

Attached: Selection_802.png (465x301, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Yyn1J
archive.org/details/SaudiHornsOfSatan/Israel and Saudi Arabia are Sisters.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump this shit and explain

Because saudi and israel are allies secretly atleast

it's an "enemy of my enemy is my friend" scenario.
They both fucking hate Iran.

Both worked together with the oil cartel, 9/11 and "Islamic terrorism" bullshit.
Iran is probably the same case.

>sees USA and Israel as two seperate countries.

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

it makes no sense that the USA is dissing agaisnt moslems when tehy sell all the weapons to saudi arabia which desnt recognize Israel and is the center of islam.

Than tehy go araound and are basically run by israel.

So why is israel and Saudi arabia in "war" when the both profit from the US?

>memeflag
>pushing the 'Israel and Saudi Arabia are enemies“- meme
Hey there Shlomo.

I’m arab. Saudis hate Israel but they recognize they could use Israel to fight Iran since they share a hatred of Iran
> Iran is so based
Iran was supported by Israel when Saddam invaded. They don’t give a flying fuck about Arabs or Palestine. They only care about extending Iranian influence. Trust me if Iran could use Israel to fight Saudi Arabia, they would. Also Iran has more jews than the entire arab world combined

he had no beef with the jehudis
archive.is/Yyn1J

Attached: pizza man.jpg (2000x1000, 525K)

Give it a decade and you’ll see an arab nation rise like Saddam’s Iraq did, and the Israelis and Iranians will screech and magically forgive each other

saudi arabia recognises palestine as a nation but not israel, however the US is basially israel, thatswhy im confused.

Why would israel be ok when the US sell weapons to the enemy of israel, am i the only 1 that thinks this is retarded?

bump
and keep redpilling me about this triangle

They are all the same, run by Jews.
(((Wahhabism))) was created by Ibn Al-Wahhab.
There is a star of David on the dollar bill because of Ha'im Solomon who funded George Washington.
Together, they are the great Satan.

>Saudi Arabia and Israel are arch enemies
Kek

Attached: israel iran saudi.png (857x453, 151K)

>Saudis hate Israel.
Maybe, but their government has been in bed with the Jews for decades.
The true coalition of the ascendant that will defend humanity from the Zionist menace is Lebanon, Syria, Iran, and Russia (and if we want to count North Korea because they aided Palestine then sure).

>I’m arab. Saudis hate Israel

Not even remotely true. Arabs have been interbreeding and intermarrying with jews since the 7th century. It’s no coincidence that Israel and Saudi Arabia both hate Iran, since Iranians have a higher percentage of indo european admixture and vice-versa. Arabs are Jews (both semites) with a slightly higher percentage of African admixture. Arabs and Jews are two sides of the same coin.

archive.org/details/SaudiHornsOfSatan/Israel and Saudi Arabia are Sisters.mp4

"Horns Of Satan" - The Wahabbi and Saudi Families are All JEWISH

Iran will probably just leave the entire region and leave Arab and Jewish shitskins to each other. Iran has more reason to get involved in Central Asia.

Arms dealers have no enemies. They exist to make money from human misery.

Attached: b55dd5baa015ed2e8cebee1e79f246804db5183b_hq.jpg (976x549, 75K)

Iran was an USA ally, then kikes switched their regime with some retards just to cause more drama.
Same for Afghanistan.
It's all fake, gay and jewish. They throw temper tantrums so the oil prices rise as all of them benefit from the OPEC cartel.

You just don't understand the history or the politics or the peoples involved yet. Even if someone wrote out a longpost for you, you wouldn't understand because you don't know the context.
Basically, everything you think you know about the world is fictitious. Your school teacher did not teach you real history and the media you watch and read does not inform you either.
Lurk more, you'll learn more every time you read a post as these topics pop up in quite a lot of different threads.

Based

newsflash , the jews and saudis are cousins .
they are more connected than the saudis and americans togheter .

that billions saudi is paying for dumb low level weapons , is a decoy .
that money is ment for israel , but they are using america as a proxy for delivering the money legally .

just think about it , what islam world would think if they openly pay israel .

why do you think ISIS never attacked the jews ,while attacking syria .
both countries are not far from another.

Attached: wires.jpg (1520x1080, 303K)