Holy shit, I found possibly the most meme femnazi cunt i've ever seen in my life...

Holy shit, I found possibly the most meme femnazi cunt i've ever seen in my life. Challenge yourself to listen to this trash for more than 3 mins

youtube.com/watch?v=V9ixEoNgjIQ

Attached: dont even like at me ok.jpg (1285x907, 192K)

I kinda agree with her. Although I cant stand feminists, in the MODERN world, breasts are just lumps of tissue that produce milk. They're only sexual because they resemble asscheeks when pushed together and because you can stick a paynus between them.

I dont really understand why you guys have a problem with tits being out when guys can throw nips around like STD's at a college party.

i do agree with her as well, however I disagree that the problem is MEN SEXUALIZING EVERYTHING OMG. it's a public decency law. can I show my asshole as a man to random people? will I get a ticket because EBIL WOMEN ALWAYS SEXUALIZE MY ASSHOLE ?

I think she is cool

nigga theres a diffrence between flashing your nasty asshole riddled with balled up shit nuggets stuck to your taint hair and just walking around topless, are you fucking retarded?

Gross.

Why? are they not both "public decency" laws? can I not argue "the problem is women sexualizing my dirty asshole" ? like this femnazi cunt is arguing?

or, perhaps, the laws aren't based around sexuality. I agree breast laws are archaic. most states have breast nudity as not a crime

I couldn't make it to even five seconds in. What an insufferable shitskin fucking mongrel.

Attached: 1567552999276.jpg (1536x2048, 478K)

Why is my flag of Virginia behind a shitskin?

why is there a difference?

Because you fucking shit out of your asshole, and your testies and penis are in front of it, so people will likely see that as well.

Breasts are just mens breasts with extra meat in them.

an asshole is just a hole where we happen to poop out of. poop isn't always coming out of it dude, and mine is super clean.
why are men constantly sexualizing my asshole?

dicks are just flesh with extra meat in them. why are men constantly sexualizing my dick?

see my argument yet?

Your slippery slope fallacy wont work here, bucko. Wash your penis.

roastie detected lol

nigger you don't understand my argument yet, do you?

are public decency laws based on sexual attraction?

and?

You're legitimately retarded. Be quiet.

That dude from monster magnet has lost a lot of weight

You can literally go down the slippery slope - based on your "argument".

First it starts with breasts. Hey, breasts arent bad!, men can do it too!, then its retarded shit like what you typed - "hey, my asshole isnt a disgusting sexually charged icon involved in animalistic needs, i should be able to parade it around!"

Following logically, we'll end up like the opposite of muslims. If you want to enjoy a fucking nude beach, that's one thing, but the line stops at breasts for me. Guys are allowed to walk around a beach in just trunks, but women can't? Honestly it's bullshit, but Im not flashing my taint at people.

Breasts are only sexualized because as bipedal creatures, the ass looks similar to breasts. Your argument is fucking retarded and is the kinda dumb shit nudists like to evoke to win arguments against people with fucking class and dignity.

Now piss off retard.

are you a regular nigger, or retarded nigger? these fools don't give af about any distinctions between anything. this is part of the cancer of leftist thinking. everything is everything and everyone is equal in all things. by lefty standards a butthole IS a boob. denying someone the ability to proudly display a part of their body is still discrimination and is literally Hitler Ultra-Rape Genocide

Attached: trayvon.jpg (640x476, 52K)

I decline this challenge

This woman is a cringe factory though, all jokes aside.