3 Days

Gather around anons and I shall explain to you how the future will unfold and things to come. Or rather I shall explain to you the lack of things to come and the slow demise.

Simply put, there is zero chance there will ever be this revolution or civil war (both in the U.S. or other western nations) constantly mentioned and there will never be a WW3. This is a rather bold statement and you are sure to ask why and how I can be so sure.

The answer is quite simple. 3 days. This is how long your average father must watch his children not eat, this is how long a father must watch his children truly suffer before he is willing to fight, before he is wiling to revolt. 20%, this is the percent of men required to form a rebellion, for them to revolt, for their to be civil war. These numbers have been independently derived by every major country player using their own methods of game theory.

The west will continue to demise and fall into more degeneracy and social destruction, however (((they))) will always make sure your bellies are full to the brim with high fructose corn syrup and your brains are filled with dopamine. The middle east will continue with these skirmishes but the leash holders (the west, russia, israel) will never let it truly spiral or spread.

You are all too comfortable.

If this thread is deleted or pruned, I have posted it on BlockChan for a long term discussion: ndm-inf.github.io/BlockChan/postViewer/pol/EE492D352F81FF6A76E62F61622AEB24B0AD1A01FD3A9C9F5FBEA970802F6A27

Attached: 3days.jpg (1280x720, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPMRD1ubh2U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see. Kill the food, start the war.

>I see. Kill the food, start the war
Pretty much this

yes

Attached: Fast food chains.png (327x483, 108K)

in 3 days my children will be eating the enemy. fuck around and find out.

>in 3 days my children will be eating the enemy. fuck around and find out.
Ill put it more simply. You fat pussies won't do jack shit and will pimp your children's hole out to Kikes as long as you can shove fast food hamburgers down your retarded fucking throats

In democracies, revolt does not necessarily mean physical fighting. It can take the form of a political movement or a refusal on the part of local governments to enforce certain laws.

The Trump phenomenon is a revolt against the establishment, both Dem and Rep. Look who his enemies are.

We also have a revolt of mayors and governors of liberal states and cities, respectively, by refusing to cooperate with immigration authorities and refusing to enforce state law and local ordinances with respect to what they see as relatively minor offenses, put to and including thefts of up to $700 in some cases.

Your democracy isn't sufficiently developed as yet for you to be able to see what is going on here and also in Europe.

Yes, we are not shooting at one another, but large numbers of people are revolting in largely non-violent ways.

Food can't be cooked without natural gas and electricity by niggers and spics who number in the millions. While the chimps are chimpening and distracting police/fire/EMS/National Guard/Military, IEDs can go right on the interstate and caltrops at trucker depots, effectively eliminating stores. Crops can be burned to the ground.

War only starts when 3,000,000+ get fed up.

Or the electricity.

Everything you said is just a "dog and pony show" is I believe how you put it

Only hunters, grillers/smokers (a.k.a. rural people) will survive such conditions. Without the trucks, the trains and the natural gas pipelines and substations, cities die and get looted/go to chaos.

Attached: Eat the rich.png (328x482, 95K)

>War only starts when 3,000,000+ get fed up.
Not in a country like the u.s. and niggers and mexicans will eat ramen and pasta noodles raw and not complain, seen too many videos of this shit to know it's the case

It's a good thing the USA totally didn't not post the GPS coordinates of 4,238 substations online.

>niggers and mexicans will eat ramen and pasta noodles raw and not complain, seen too many videos of this shit to know it's the case

True. Only boiling water/open fire/coals/wood/sundrying will be available as cooking methods. There is also eating it raw and whatnot.

The US is full of people that are not Jewish, White or Amerindians, are highly intelligent and hate the US. None of the infrastructure is guarded and their is an untraceable travel method not one Amerimutt thinks about.

>None of the infrastructure is guarded and their is an untraceable travel method not one Amerimutt thinks about.
bicycle + no phone?

I heard Russia will assist any insurgency in the USA.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPMRD1ubh2U

>I heard Russia will assist any insurgency in the USA.
Only if it ever gets to that point, the posts on pol from years ago explaining it is true, but it will never get to that point...at least not in our lifetime

The Amerimutts will fall, my friend. Too many enemies in here and too many vulnerabilities here.

>I heard Russia will assist any insurgency in the USA.
ahhhh, yes

They will fall to mexicans, blacks and jews; not civil war or revolution

Okay,
What if the purpose of life actually is
>get warm, dry and comfy house
>food, so you aren't hungry
>enterteinment
>get upset from small things

?

Be on the lookout for a bunch of literal mutts trying to move to Northern Canada. You'll get Alaska back if we win.

Another way to put it is that revolution will never happen when your average "poor" person can order fucking hello fresh meal kits at $20/plate so they can "cook"

i just took a giant shit and you're more full of shit than my toilet was. fuck off OP

Yes, I'm pretty sure all those Hong Kong protesters didn't eat for 3 days in a row.
And less than 5% of the male population supported the US revolution.

Next time you have a theory, OP, just have the intellectual courage and honesty of enouncing and argument in its favour, instead of pulling numbers out your game-theorized broken ass.

Kill all EBT cards and you'll have a civil war in under an hour.
Cap this post!

And all they did was a bunch of pussy protests and will still be swallowed by China in the next 15 years