Politically Correct social engineers are SEETHING

Attached: PC-Social-Engineers-BTFO.jpg (904x1872, 797K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c078AVNTjM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My vagina stinks.

Attached: file.png (1200x514, 414K)

Attached: file.png (1208x510, 395K)

if only you didn't chop your cock off

chapelle had 0% after the first 6 critic reviews

Attached: file.png (1202x508, 359K)

Headline: Russian bots game up scores on white nationalist Dave Chappelle's comedy special.

Stand up comedy fucking sucks.

>Social engineers
The what?

Critics

>mass spam
>shill patrol
ITS ALMOST LIKE LOTS OF THREADS GET MADE ABOUT CURRENT EVENTS.

the critics specifically chosen by their elite bosses to tell the people what they should and should not watch. at this point it has become blatantly obvious that anything not promoting the LGBTQ++ nor denouncing "the patriarchy" gets anything above 15%

the most likely reason is that the people in HR have very specifically chosen an extremely small subset of applicants that very specifically agree with a specific agenda and nobody else. as you can likely surmise these people have no concept of what the normal people enjoy.

entertainingly enough however, it has made rotten tomatoes exceedingly reliable again. the higher the rotten tomatoes score, the more rotten the film. thus a low score likely means it will be good.

>neckyourselffaggot.png

Buttholes are not vaginas.

HAHAHHAAHHA SO FUNNNY! 100/100

YOU ARE THE NEXT AMY SCHUMER! HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THESE NEW, PROGRESSIVE, FORWARD-THINKING JOKES? HAHAHAAHA

Seriously, if the people who run RT do not see the critics being in near virtual lockstep as a systemic failure then it really is only all about who is paying them the most.

Dude RottenTomatoes changed the way the site functions because of Disney's pressure.

Attached: file.png (1284x1092, 1.47M)

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK

>t. An advertisement campaign designed to keep Netflix's brand relevant in public consciousness in the weeks leading up to the launch of Disney+, which is going to BTFO Netflix forever

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-052916_Sketch.jpg (467x1018, 258K)

>Dave Chappelle pissing off SJW elites
Or maybe his politically relevant comedy special was watched by tons of people who want to talk about it? You kikes seriously can't even fathom that possibility can you?

>movie about taking down a silicon valley billionaire
>silicon valley company gives it a bad aggregate score
Hmm....

Probably got rated low for not only what you said but a white protagonist and a brown villain. I actually think that these review scores indicate %of subversiveness rather than quality.

The what?!

Attached: 84416031715120167396.jpg (460x307, 23K)

why does he wear jet pilots uniform and suit in his standup

God damn shills are pushing this gay special hard.
I don't care about that guy. Fuck off shills.
Did he call out the jew?
No?
Then he ain't edgy.

Attached: 1485185728918.gif (175x175, 617K)

Comfy

>God damn shills are pushing this gay special hard.
No actually shills are the ones complaining that people like this special. 99% USER SCORE and you have the fucking gall to call everyone who likes this shit shills? Pathetic.

54% of the audience likes Gadsby. We need war

You're a dumb fuck. Aristotle was right

Since the PC cult took over its been Boring as hell

Because the goal of SJWs is to make people scared to say what's really on their mind. They want people to self censor themselves. All of this to produce a complacent obedient society that can be manipulated by the elite zionist kikes.

Agree

Attached: 7AC56C23-3F2B-4DC9-AFB8-200D2C87C5D3.jpg (500x545, 58K)

>Russian bots game
/Russian/

When black panther got a better score than The Godfather you know it’s bullshit.

And making the court jesters scared is a very good plan. Comedians were usually the first to call out the powerful for their hypocrisy.

that is a good one!

>And making the court jesters scared is a very good plan. Comedians were usually the first to call out the powerful for their hypocrisy.
[Humanity] has unquestionably one really effective weapon—laughter. Power, money, persuasion, supplication, persecution—these can lift at a colossal humbug—push it a little—weaken it a little, century by century, but only laughter can blow it to rags and atoms at a blast. Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand.
— Mark Twain

Attached: file.png (727x918, 1.44M)

>Opening joke is about what he would do if her was a pedophile

It was pretty fucking edgy. Man went out of his way to offend as many as he could. It was the point of the whole special. Words cant hurt anyone.

Found the kike.

The only comedians any good now are the none blue ones who talk about marriage and kids. Which fine and good for a chuckle but there is no Chris Rocks saying
>I hate me some niggers I wish I could join the klu klux klan.
That shit would not fly today. Sure you can say nigger all you want as a black man but call out the obvious bad behavior and how it is so destructive to every other black person is going to far.

This.
And 25 contracts and sponsors.
>”MUH VAGINA”
>OMG YOURE SO BRAVE AND FUNNY YOU DESERVE MILLIONS AND TO HOST THE GRAMMYS YOURE SO WOKE LIKE OMG I CANT EVEN... JUST SO BRAVE!!!

Is that Tesla in the background?

yeah

I think it's funny that a nigger is screwing up the leftist bullshit.
That's pottery right there.

Attached: image.jpg (400x637, 55K)

I hope that Bill Burr's special hits another punch against these marxist fucks.
youtu.be/c078AVNTjM4

>Russian bots

Attached: 15606935317172534164710490000800.png (1200x630, 746K)

bump

>average people didn’t like a shitty movie forcing an agenda on them, so the brave massive company took them on!

Attached: Disney BTFO.png (767x425, 197K)

Jesus H Christ these motherfucking nigger lovers and their dave chappelle need to fuck off.

>Jesus H Christ these motherfucking nigger lovers and their dave chappelle need to fuck off.
It just upsets you that none of the programming you've been shilling on Jow Forums has had any effect. You probably believe that because 85%+ of posters are shills saying the same stupid thing that your shilling is working. It's not. It's just noise.

Attached: merchant nazi2.png (791x724, 138K)

Trump should say he busted a gut watching Dave's special with Barron.

my scrotum smells like rancid onions mixed with fetid ketchup and a dash of jalapeno juice for spicy zest. I haven't cut my nails, so when I scratch my days unwashed balls, I get a get scraping of cheese. Would you like some Parmesan?

Attached: SwedishMan.png (315x401, 109K)

Oh fucking please. If you're going to bend your fucking views just because some jew's pet nigger said things that were similar to it, you might as well join the left.

Attached: 1566941882720.jpg (1024x728, 109K)

Cope

The part that was really telling was when he pointed out the audience was a bunch of over sensitive babies that is the reason why comedy is dead right now. In reality, its the critics and the people on social media that try to influence other people into doing what they want. The manipulators. They are the real problem. Not the people actually consuming what they know they are going to get when they go to these comedy shows- an offensive nigger that makes you laugh your ass off at yourself, obnoxious offensive stereotypes of other people. Life is a comedy and if we can't laugh at ourselves, whats the point?

That's why big tech needs to be broken up and free speech needs to be restored. More and more people are being silenced in order to have an echo chamber to push agendas. Everything is manipulated. If the internet were still as fair as it used to be the entire narrative would collapse. It's weak and it's the elite minority who are pushing it.

Cool....REALLY COOL

First 5. The 6th one brought it to 17 percent.

That movie was fun as fuck.