Trump foreign policy just collapsed, badly

and no one is talking about this BIG HAPPENING
petroleum-economist.com/articles/politics-economics/middle-east/2019/china-and-iran-flesh-out-strategic-partnership

Israel absolutely seething, this explain their recent sperg - three nations attacked on the same day - and their push for a total war. Sayanim in the US Goverment, medias and so on already working to push the United States in a total war with Lebanon, Iran, Syria, Iraq, even Afghanistan and, at this point, China.

Attached: Iranian deal with China.png (588x150, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=crM8gyu8DMY
timesofisrael.com/israel-said-again-mulling-raid-on-iran-thinks-trump-unlike-obama-wont-oppose/
twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/1169275131916640257
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how did it collapse?

Fake and gay
>Petroleum-economist.com
LMFAO
take your meds schizo

>Trump foreign policy

I think you're mistaking the US for Israel

>Israel absolutely seething
I'd say things were going great.

Fucking based. The middle east just became so much hotter and Israel is fucked. Murica ain't gonna do shit with the RU backed Chinks in the ao

To the degree that their policy of "maximum pressure" was designed to bring about regime change, that campaign has just collapsed. If China is just going to go ahead and trade with Iran and invest in it, even place troops there, the preasure is off Iran.

This on top of other failures like the Houthi victory against US puppets KSA, the loss of Turkey as a dependable ally, and the failure of regime change subversion in Venezuela.

Attached: 1567616689878.jpg (260x295, 16K)

Attached: 1549813078745.jpg (750x750, 98K)

This is great news. Now to see if the euros are dedicated enough to help Iran, too. The jewish American empire is crumbling and it's great. 4 more years.

you'd rather RT, PRESSTV, CNN, FOXNEWS??
You fucking chump. This has always been the real purpose of /new/s now Jow Forums.
REFUTE THE FUCKING ARTICLE

Trump's doing a great job. None of those problems will be missed.

>signed in 2016
Kek, Iran wouldn't have been melting down over the past several months if this was going to have a serious impact
>their policy of "maximum pressure" was designed to bring about regime change
The only reason the US is doing it is to keep muzzies from having nukes. Israel and Iran will always have their little slapfights and proxy wars, of course, but an Islamic theocracy with actual WMDs is a recipe for disaster. Holy shit, you autists would rather have all of us burn in nuclear hellfire as long as Israel burns with us.
>failure of regime change subversion in Venezuela.
You're a Muslim cock-guzzler and a communist apologist? The absolute state of anti-trumpers

shut up boomer, even retarded Paki's have had nukes for a while now without incident, your
>muh islamism
is pure ZOG propaganda slop

Attached: 1561463516874.jpg (1024x579, 58K)

if you oppose Iran, you are a ziocuck

Attached: 1566503643041.png (500x454, 62K)

Soldiers of Satan fleeing from their bases in Occupied Palestine. How many young americans will have to die for these rats?

Attached: Brasco.png (516x368, 310K)

I’m *Yu

Yeah, the Pakis having nukes are bad enough, and they at least pretend to be subservient and pro-West. Giving them to an Islamist theocracy would be a complete disaster, and with no benefit. What do you think is going to happen? That Iran will nuke Israel out of the blue and everyone will live happily ever after? Israel has nukes, too. Even if Iran did go full Allahu Ackbar suicidal, that would just mean the rest of us would die from the inevitable escalation of nuclear exchanges. And that's without even considering the fact that Israel plans to take everyone else down with them in a nuclear war through the Samson Option, so we're still fucked even if the major powers don't get involved through some miracle. Go suck Islamist dick somewhere else. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" isn't some ironclad rule. We're threatened by kikes and goatfuckers alike

yeah you're a kike alright
or a cuck, it's pretty close

Attached: glowies seething.jpg (255x456, 113K)

Attached: 1560610603978.jpg (644x644, 210K)

>Giving them to an Islamist theocracy would be a complete disaster, and with no benefit.

I don't give a fuck about their theocracy, my government isn't full of Iranians draining my country resources on their shithole.
>What do you think is going to happen? That Iran will nuke Israel out of the blue and everyone will live happily ever after? Israel has nukes, too.

Exactly. And we need a balance of power there, or Israel will keep sperging knowing that the US is on their side, in a way or another.

Iran is more sane than israel

>Mighty Israeli Army Abandoned Military Facility After Hezbollah ATGM Strike
youtube.com/watch?v=crM8gyu8DMY

i can't tell if this is a good deal for iran or if they're getting fucked

labeik ya Ali

China is offering devolpment and military protection to Iran, while defyng US sanctions on the country... a good deal i would say, since the alternative is zero.

Yup, you must be a newfag if you think a thread like that would ever be unironic
>I don't give a fuck about their theocracy, my government isn't full of Iranians draining my country resources on their shithole.
You misconstrued my point. I wouldn't give a fuck about them being a crazy theocracy either if they weren't trying to get nukes at the same time.
>Exactly. And we need a balance of power there, or Israel will keep sperging knowing that the US is on their side, in a way or another.
Iran having nukes wouldn't magically make our elites any less kiked, and Iran would have to be absolutely retarded to use nukes over one of their proxy wars with Israel. Even if they did, I've already explained how that would fuck all of us over.
They're Muslims, so no. We're talking about the religion that idolizes
martyrdom to the point that they think they'll get a bunch of virgins in the afterlife for strapping a bomb to their chest. Israel is a blight for being the home of subversive Jews, not because they're insane.

Israel is already talking about straight up bombing Iran.
>Israel said again mulling raid on Iran; thinks Trump, unlike Obama, won’t oppose
timesofisrael.com/israel-said-again-mulling-raid-on-iran-thinks-trump-unlike-obama-wont-oppose/

No amount of Chinese military or money is going to stop it. Unless China feels like fighting the US and UK.

twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/1169275131916640257

Sadly the Jews will probably get the whole world into a giant war but it will probably just end in a huge world government run by the US. Which means no more Jew wars.

Mossad utterly BTFO

Iran government isn't crazy, in fact saved Syria and Iraq from ISIS when your goverment was propping the group all over the middle east. A nuclear Iran would bring peace to the middle east. No more Israelian attacks on iranian bases and so on.
>They're Muslims, so no. We're talking about the religion that idolizes martyrdom
And the other religion worship the devil while projecting to enlasve the world.

Attached: 1567872891223.png (1000x768, 1.31M)

they had to start shit with iran for israel now look at this. China is getting that sweet oil and we arnt.

>A nuclear Iran would bring peace to the middle east
The world stuck on stupid

>straight up bombing Iran
can't do it without direct US assistance, too far away

they won't get it. too many good US targets within range of Ayranians

Attached: 1565963592014.png (607x608, 384K)

I am amazed that I share this board with people who are so fucking normie that they don't want Iran to have nukes.

Syria would get vaporized if they attacked the US military directly.
No amount of Russian military or money is going to save them either.

Attached: eos.png (841x517, 98K)

>A nuclear Iran would bring peace to the middle east. No more Israelian attacks on iranian bases and so on.
What, do you think Iran would threaten to nuke Israel every time they stuck a blow in a proxy war, and you think Israel would take those threats seriously? Russia and America having nukes didn't stop them from having their proxy war in Ukraine.

kys satan worshipper, Moloch is waiting for you with open arms. You wont be with those who believe in God...
>Attacking an iranian base is a proxy war
Im sorry?
Israel isn't Russia or America, it's a shithole smaller than New York, they rely on the atomic bomb and the United States to survive. They won't do shit because no one will go to war with a nuclear Iran.

Attached: talmud.png (935x929, 1.65M)

labeik ya Ali

>The report quoted dozens of current and former senior officials to describe how Netanyahu threatened the Obama administration with carrying out the strike. That pressure, according to some of those cited in the story, ironically pushed the US president to expedite the negotiations with Tehran that eventually yielded the 2015 nuclear deal. Thus Netanyahu, according to these sources, inadvertently pushed Obama to promote the agreement he loathes so much.

According to one Israeli intelligence official, “Netanyahu achieved exactly the opposite of what he wanted… By doing what he did, he promoted the deal that he fought against afterward.”

This guy is a total retard, like, the best enemy of Iran

Attached: Iraq.jpg (621x426, 336K)

>boomer
How to spot a shill with one easy trick.

Yes, it is part of the proxy war unless you're going to make the claim that Iran and Israel are currently at open war, which obviously isn't the case. Iranian nukes wouldn't change the dynamics of those proxy wars, since the Iranians would have ti be insane to start a nuclear exchange over a base in Syria being bombed or having a drone violate their airspace
>no one will go to war with a nuclear Iran.
No one's doing so currently. Israel isn't powerful enough to invade and the US doesn't have any interest in it.

>Israel absolutely seething

Do what? Israel wants to bring US hegemony to an end so that they can be the center of an African-Asian dominated resource, energy, manufacturing triangle with them sitting on top as the merchant interface.

Subverting US dominance of the middle east is the pathway to Israeli hegemony, which is why ZionDon is purposefully fucking up everything there.

Proxy wars are conducted with irregoulars forces, if a country attack the troops of another country it's a war, no matter what. Can Russia attack the US in Germany? Cmon.
>the US doesn't have any interest in it.
No one is saying that a war against Iran is in the interest of the US. Tha't not the point - it has to benefit Israel.

Attached: US money and lives.jpg (480x360, 24K)

This administration couldn't even comp Venezuela when the previous one took most of Ukraine in an almost bloodless coup with the exception of Crimea, the DPR, and LPR. US (((foreign policy))) is truly in shambles.

this

>Proxy wars are conducted with irregoulars forces, if a country attack the troops of another country it's a war, no matter what
That hasn't been true for a while. Iranians and Israelis have been killing each other directly and indirectly in Syria for years, but that hasn't resulted in open war because both recognize that they're fighting a proxy war. Think about this realistically. If Iran gets nukes, how would that stop Israeli bombings of Syrian targets? How would that stop Israeli drones from violating Iranian airspace? It wouldn't, for the same reasons that Iranian actions against Israel haven't resulted in Israel using its nukes. If we assume that both nations' leaders are at least somewhat sane, then we can assume that they won't use nuclear weapons over such relatively small provocations
>No one is saying that a war against Iran is in the interest of the US. Tha't not the point - it has to benefit Israel.
I said that the US has no interest in it, as in the public and government don't want it. The public's hesitance for yet another ME adventure is obvious, and Trump would've invaded already if he actually wanted to.

Big if true.
They're openly breaking international law and norms against Iran and now they want to patrol the Hormuz, challenging the regional power in the waters they should patrol, this is unheard of.

Hello VPN kike. Trump thought the trade war against China would benefit The U.S when in reality it highlighted what a buffoon he really is.

>their policy of "maximum pressure" was designed to bring about regime change

Did you confuse Trump and Iran for Obama and Syria?

> If Iran gets nukes, how would that stop Israeli bombings of Syrian targets?
A standoff between nations with nukes has to stop, or it's total annhilation. And while Iran will survive, Israel will be wiped off the map. But most importantly - in a standoff between two nuclear powers, the other great powers of the world would mediate, because a war between them will trigger a war with everyone. So even the US will have to tell "Israel, fuck off".
>I said that the US has no interest in it, as in the public and government don't want it.
In a way or another you will swallow this pill. And if not, Israel will go alone, and force the US to follow them.

>pic
lmao

Noice

>implying China's investments in Iran are really a threat
Please stop spaghetti nigger. Look at what they are spending in Africa.

>BIG HAPPENING
Is it? I thought China having nearly half of USA debt is a big thing not spending 3% of it.

WE NEED TO LIBERATE THE OPPRESSED PEOPLE OF CHINA

>pic is normie tier trash.
How can I take you seriously when you're this obvious?

>They're openly breaking international law
are you retarded? USA is breaking international law with its illegal sanctions and pulling out of a signed deal.
>memeflag
of course.

Attached: 1560716805450.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

i've read that headline elsewhere

Time to bomb China!

>A standoff between nations with nukes has to stop, or it's total annhilation.
Tell that to the Cold War. More specifically, though, that statement doesn't challenge what I said. Nuclear-armed countries get into low-level confrontations all the time. Again, do you really see Iran using nukes over something like a drone violating their airspace? If you do, then you must consider them to be insane, which means they'll trigger a nuclear disaster and give us even bigger problems. Which brings me to
>And while Iran will survive, Israel will be wiped off the map.
Iran wouldn't survive. NONE OF US would survive. That's what I explained in , but I'll explain it again. There is no realistic scenario of Iran and Israel exchanging nukes where the rest of us are safe. A nuclear war ANYWHERE carries a hefty risk of the major powers getting involved, which you even recognize in your next sentence. But the risk of that doesn't matter, since we know for a fact that Israel plans on bringing us all down with it if it ever gets nuked itself. Everyone on Jow Forums should be familiar with the Samson Option, and yet these childish "Iran will just nuke Israel and solve all of our problems for us" fantasies still persist
>But most importantly - in a standoff between two nuclear powers, the other great powers of the world would mediate, because a war between them will trigger a war with everyone. So even the US will have to tell "Israel, fuck off".
I've argued about the "standoff" part of this already. I don't see why the US would tell Israel to fuck off in this scenario, though, even if Israel and Iran did actually get into a near-nuclear confrontation. It's more likely that our elites would make us support Israel
>And if not, Israel will go alone, and force the US to follow them.
The American public has no stomach for another ME invasion and Trump doesn't either, or else it would've been done already. There will be no invasion of Iran

Attached: 1563123401621.jpg (560x292, 35K)

Trump is a willing and eager puppet of the Jews, China is still imploding and in even worse condition now for having involved themselves in the Middle East, Israel is up shit creek without a paddle, and only kikes and Neocons care about Iran.

This is great news all around. Stop presenting this as some kind of fatal blow. It won't end Trump (don't threaten me with a good time) and he will probably be in a stronger position when the dust settles. Flexing in the Middle East is a wast of time and resources for anyone who engages in it. It's a giant pit governments throw billions of military contractor dollars into. China can't afford to be fucking around in the sandbox when they have so many economic and political problems at home. This is a foolish, short-sighted move made by increasingly desperate communist oligarchs.

Iran is a Persian country ya (((NeoCon))) fag! Face it Izzy, Russia dropped a monkey wrench in the , PNAC machine. Yeah, you know, taking out 5 countries starting with Iraq and ending with Iran.... Ain't gonna happen, that game ended when Russia kept Assad in power, now when have China stepping in to fill the sanctions void... In other words, stick your zionist pipedream of a greater Israel up your ass... America plays Monoply [with sanctions] Russia and others are playing a stragic game of Chess... Zionest money lost due to intalect... Sorry Izzy, money doesn't buy happiness nor will it by your greater Israel

we don't need middle east oil anymore
USA has all the oil it needs
there's no point in the us navy policing the straits for other nations

I think you are making the mistake of thinking there is a difference

Wait until all of the infrastructue is built and money spent, then nuke it. 2 birds, 1 stone.

That user wasn't referring to Iran, but your post gives me the opportunity to bring up a point
>USA is breaking international law with its illegal sanctions and pulling out of a signed deal.
How is it possible for everyone to forget about how anti-Iran deal Jow Forums was when it was signed? Is it the flood of newfags that made everyone forget? Obama was mocked viciously for it here, and then he was mocked even more after the news about the ransom payments came out. Pretty much every Jow Forumsack recognized how idiotic it was to let Iran's nuclear program continue. Look through the archives if you don't believe me.

kike

Idiot.

US control over the oil is not so that we can import it, it is so that we control who else can import it and thus have leverage over them, and thus can force them to sell us cheap products or otherwise do the bidding of US interests.

The "war for oil" is a war for *control* over the oil, and therefore *control* over the world.

After we were NeoConned into Iraq Americans aren't going to buy into more Zion lies about "muh wmd" minus a major false flag... Another 911 is what I'm worried about..

t. newfag who care here after reddit dumped Jow Forumsthe_donald on our head.

real Jow Forums was always pro iran and libertarian pro ron paul

Saudi Arabia has nukes
Iran has nukes

That cat is long debagged

China needs oil. Of course they're going to get it from the middle east. Where else can they purchase it from? They've already put tariffs on US oil & gas.

China is also notorious for pushing burdensome "loans" (investment programs) on host nations. This just shows of desperate Iran is to take this on.

The best thing that could happen to America is for Israel's agenda to fail. We've spent 7 trillion dollars on illegal wars for their ethnostate in the last 20 years, and all we have to show for it are refugee waves that will destroy Europe

Dude, stop pretendid that the only issue with israel is some drones. They attacked three countries, they killed regoulars soldiers. Let's see if they will keep doing this shit against a nuclear power. Maybe you're right, maye wrong, but if we keep going this way Israel will trigger a war anyway. And at this point will be a World War, since China has deployed it's troops in Iran.

PS: good luck nuking a country that is half the size of the United States, and can attack you from Syria, Lebanon and Iraq...

Attached: Ira.jpg (822x694, 271K)

Your logic is flawed. America is energy indapendant. The old cunnard used to be, we have to stay in the Mideast to protect our oil interest, that's no longer the case DESU. We have no interest in the medeast other than the interest that Israel tells us to have and that ship is sinking. The only people that give a shit about some parasitic country 5,000 miles away

Idiot.

I just told you the purpose. China needs oil to function. If we control the oil, we control China.

How fucking dense are you?

You made your bet on the wrong horse pal. Obama understood that Iran had the upper hand...

Attached: 119.png (650x480, 103K)

Kek, anyone who has here before the election flood knows that I'm right. Jow Forums hated the Iran deal and correctly viewed Obama as a pussy for signing it. And that was before the revelations about the ransom payments and coordinated media pushes for the deal came out. It was only after the newfags overwhelmed this board that I started seeing pro-Iran threads in these numbers, probably because our new friends are still naive enough to believe that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is always true. Maybe they don't know about the Samson Option, either.
Your original assertion was that a nuclear Iran would bring peace to the ME. I pointed out that regular proxy war shit like bombing bases and violating airspace isn't prevented by nukes, unless you think that Iran is going to threaten nuclear war every time one of their camps in Syria gets bombed.
>PS: good luck nuking a country that is half the size of the United States, and can attack you from Syria, Lebanon and Iraq...
What, you mean good luck to Israel? How is it hard to understand that there are no winners in a nuclear war? I can assure that even "just" half of Iran being nuked directly would be a horrific tragedy, and the rest of Iran would be irrevocably fucked by radiation. And once the rest of the world starts shooting nukes off from either the extreme tensions of a nuclear conflict or Israel's direct provocations, it's game over for all of us. Trust me, whites are not yet in such a desperate situation that near-assured annihilation is our best bet

Iran doesn't have shit. It doesn't hurt the US interests at all if they close the straight and choke off global oil supply.

Think of the fallout. Arabs have to liquidate all their assets (ownership stakes in America) at basement bargain prices in order to keep feeding their populations because the oil isn't flowing. US makes trillions in profit off of that alone.

Venezuela surrenders to US corporations in order to get production back online and take advantage of high global prices.

Europe falls back in line under US security umbrella because they become uncomfortably dependent on Russian energy supplies.

China goes into a tailspin, revitalizing US manufacturing base.

Blowing up Iran is a win-win-win-win-win-win scenario for the USA.

>15BILLION FROM FRANCE TO IRAN
EUROPE TO FOLLOW
EUROPE TO FOLLOW

AMERICA WTF ARE YOU DOING! CUT A DEAL WITH IRAN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!

Attached: BOB PAUL.png (588x130, 12K)

this is iranian assets, not french

i wanna see israel try and start shit now
I WANNA SEE YOU FUCKERS TRY

>collapsed
He wanted them to be more overt with China, you arent seeing the bigger picture

OP... Your ID....
>J9W

>being delusional

Attached: 1562501195530.jpg (467x467, 50K)

More of these rape memes

>A senior Iranian delegation arrived in Paris on Monday to work out the details of a financial bailout package that France’s president, Emmanuel Macron, intends to use to compensate Iran for oil sales lost to American sanctions. In return for the money, Iran would agree to return to compliance with a 2015 nuclear accord

Just take the monet and bomb anyway baka

Get ready for the draft. Our Navy is about to get fucked. Persian Gulf is receiving reinforcements. Chances are if you're Pac and not in port you're already a goner. China and Iran are now enemies of the State. Trade war turned into full blown war. Higher ups are already preping for the worst. Captains are already fucking us with logistics queries. Been nice shit postin with ya.

Oh, so Iran is going to suddenly replace the US in making up 60% of Chinese exports sales?

polish jew kike confirmed.

This is a bad thing how?

Why are you acting like this is bad

Two countries that are being destroyed economically by the US decide to business together whodathunkit?
>Iran's chief export is oil and no one will buy it because sanctions
>China uses a shit ton of oil and can get exclusive rights to Iran's in exchange for an investment
This isn't some mind blowing revelation.

>Our Navy is about to get fucked.

Nigger, what fucking universe do you live in? China has 1 fucking carrier. The only way they win a war with the US is with nukes, and even then the chinks will all die too.

Iabeik ya Ali

>Trust me
Why?
You obviously have a dog in this fight

We could wipe out China and Iran with just our mothballed reserve fleet alone.

>making me choose between the kikes or the mudslimes
fuck off I hate both

Yeah, and the Chinese are just going to sit by and let this happen? Your witnessing machalivellian ingunity on the part of the Chinese. Look at Japan, a small country that was pushed by oil sanctions, they had nothing left loose so they attacked a harbor on American soil. What do you think a technological advanced country with nukes will do when put in the same situation?

we could take Iran's navy out with literally one submarine. China would be a bigger fight but still ultimately laughable. We might take some casualties due to anti ship missiles, assuming they can get anything even remotely close to our groups