IT'S going to be HAPPENING soon

A huge economic crisis is coming soon, possibly followed by Disease X or a superbug pandemic. What kind of foods and other items should one be hoarding right now?

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (480x360, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

didthesystemcollapse.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ive been alive 25 years and have yet to see any real happening. Fuck this is a boring time to be alive.

Attached: 1566419732047.gif (300x221, 428K)

I've been alive for about as long and I can tell you there be a happening abrewing. And one bigger than in 2007.

Cant wait my dude. To answer your question i always keep a years worth of canned food and a shit ton of ammo in my house. Guess im somewhat of a doomsday prepper tho.

hard brexit

Digits indicate international nuclear warfare happening of biblical scale 2020 Israel Vs Iran at same time as spygate declass

FOR YOU user I WOULD SUGGEST EXTRA TAMPONS

Attached: 920ded82550f3406f50a8d1154dfe9d493edb1ec4cfb3d2be21f042d9ed07cf1.png (463x392, 325K)

>> didthesystemcollapse.com/

Computer say so, even though he sad it would happen end of 2018. But one year more or less is still a good prediction i guess, as long as it happens

Attached: 1538883418689.jpg (640x436, 29K)

Rate my prep:
>unlimited supply of drinking water
>unlimited supply of the worlds best seafood
>recession proof job
>apocalypse proof job
>has dog
>lives on an island
>pop. 4000

Alois Irlmaier did warn you

>What kind of foods and other items should one be hoarding right now?
Foods that you like to eat. Canned food is good well past its best by date. Like, 5-10 years, some longer. Beans and rice stored right can last forever. Do your research on food storage. It's not a short answer. Start bettering yourself physically and mentally. Stop eating fast food, start cooking yourself, learn skills. Godspeed user

YOUR PROBLEM ISN'T TIME IT'S LOCATION IDIOT! EXCHANGE RATE OF SA RAND IS AWESOME FOR YOU! COME JOIN THE EXCITEMENT! TELL THE CABDRIVER HILBROW WHEN YOU SEE HIM!

Attached: Capture.png (852x605, 1.18M)

REMEMBER THAT ALL HAPPENING THREADS ARE """PSYOPS""" TO DEMORALIZE TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GREATEST GROWTH IN HISTORY. AMERICANS WANT """4 MORE YEARS"""

(((THEY))) ARE PLANNING AN ECONOMIC MELTDOWN. DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN.

OP IS TRYING TO GET YOU IN A PESSIMISTIC MINDSET BECAUSE HE IS ANGRY AT 2016.

WE """"WILL""" HAVE AN AMAZING 4 MORE YEARS.

Eat bugs, goy.

NO, THE WORLD IS GOING TO SHIT. MAYBE NOT IN MURICA. BUT ECONOMIES ARE CRUMBLING!

>A huge economic crisis is coming soon
When?

well maybe you live in what trump called one of those shit hole countries. LOL

>A huge economic crisis is coming soon

then Jow Forums discusses it for 1 day before moving on to something else

Yes, the collapse of the EU is imminent. The trade war between us and china escalates. The world economy is gonna take a beating

A single .357 With the words "early retirement" etched into it
That's all I need

Starbucks coffee and frozen burgers.

Ancient Chinese curse, 'May you live in interesting times'.

I havr canned meat for my family for over 2 years.
Plus over 500kg of rice in mylars bags.
Plus hundreds kg of canned vegetables.

Greenhouse, seeds, stuff for microgreens.