What the hell is wrong with zoomers, millenials, and especially boomers?

what the hell is wrong with zoomers, millenials, and especially boomers?

Attached: CancelChappelle.jpg (703x824, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/13788439/Dave-Chappelle-Sticks-and-Stones-2019-720p-NF-WEBRip-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG
ololo.to/video/1XP4h0FeBGIhd3FC2ADEiaBH7IIWbxISPoSKJhW6dduemKl Ecs/bWDaAqx73i S02Ms/MgRGNrX78/jtLqZuDOUtTI/oeBu05iYVEDmKXk=
youtube.com/watch?v=D7oXFmuUHLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hey retard, stop spreading this shoop made by stormfags. this article doesn't exist and the show is not pulled.

kikes seething

Attached: PC-Social-Engineers-BTFO.jpg (904x1872, 797K)

Fake news.

>caring about professional reviewers
it still doesn't make your fake shoop in the OP real. the show is live and was never pulled. stop spreading fake news.

Attached: 1554986277026.png (1360x1888, 356K)

So you're either gen X (a faggot) or a grandpa?

emily haggerty is known antifa actually

yeah which is why stormfags use her name in fake shoops.

>goldbergstein

Attached: 1567532413292.png (186x175, 78K)

this is fake but they don't show this on the big NETFLIX ORIGINALS section on my browse page any more.

>goldbergstein

Nah nigger, no one is this Jewish

greatest gen here nigger. SCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: cb.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

>but they don't show this on the big NETFLIX ORIGINALS section
yes they do, yours is just personalized based on the shit you watch and has no effect on anyone else's

>Goldbergstein

Attached: 1543348283288.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>Open image
>Susan Goldbergstein, Director at the Center for Cognitive Wellness

Alright, now you're being too obvious. We don't need to lie to prove our point.

Attached: 1517244939227.jpg (484x332, 29K)

>Goldbergstein
Very subtle.

the nigger
talked about disarming white people before he launched into a fake story about shooting a white guy with a shotgun

also i think this is fake news
kikes have always backed chapelle no matter what he does since the early 90s and in return he doesnt say a fucking word about them

>we
>our
stormfront was found to be run by literal jews spreading nazi bullshit and propaganda to force infighting

>also i think this is fake news
it's a literal shoop made by the OP. none of it is real

>Susan Goldbergstein
What the fuck is this actually real? Imagine being so Jewish that you have TWO last-name Jewish suffixes

Fake article, and zoomers are ten times more based than your joke of a generation

Attached: 66805398-3A22-419A-B989-EA69040B5CF4.png (1042x1400, 37K)

Every single time xd

>What the fuck is this actually real
no faggot, stop believing every fake screenshot you see.

Attached: 1538605680125.jpg (645x773, 56K)

I dunno, after seeing all the hype here I started watching it, but the nigger was talking about all kinds of degenerate shit like fucking kids etc, so i shut it off after 10 minutes.

Watching niggers on TV...Not even once.

Lmao saw it last night. I didn't see no racist shit. He does go hard with the PC shit but that how original comedy was made. He's funny. I like this nigga. Liberals always bitching and crying like the lil bitches they are. Keep crying pussies.

the NETFLIX ORIGINALS giant oversized segment does not appear to be personalized to me AT ALL. If it was, there's no reason why that would disappear when other shit I just watched still shows on it.

>does not appear to be personalized
it either is or chappelle is on your list, or you're lying.

>give muslim nigger 50 gorillion dollars to shuck n jive
>takedown the thing that you paid 50 gorillion dollars for

checks out

>gold
>goldberg
>goldbergstein
>goldbergsteinman
>goldbergsteinmanson
>goldbergsteinmansonbaum
>goldbergsteinmansonbaumowitz

i couldn't think of any more

It's true in spirit.

That's about all, peace out.

Attached: styx brain bigger.png (785x546, 641K)

>Nigger comedian's comedy special gets pulled for redpilling normies
Does anyone know where I can find a dl link or a torrent?

>goldbergstein
that cant be real

Dave Chappelle has now officially become Clayton Bigsby, a black white supremacist. What was a ridiculous parody in 2004 is actual leftist politics in 2019.

>BASED black man EPICALLY triggering the libs with FACTS and LOGIC KEK! Please MATING PRESS my wife, Dave!

Attached: MrOumBgBRBK6djsJeqfQCmJQa_sVHV6dQufMS2Hu8Kk.png (633x758, 119K)

it being personalized doesn't explain it away. his other special I watched last year shows on there still. The Bob Dylan doc I watched this weekend still shows on there. I'm not a shill, I despise the disinfo shills on this site. All I am saying is that it APPEARS TO ME as if they are no longer displaying it front and center. What's curious is your instant replies to me.

Attached: curious.jpg (480x360, 10K)

kys kike

Attached: 1550827833547.jpg (636x583, 101K)

torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/13788439/Dave-Chappelle-Sticks-and-Stones-2019-720p-NF-WEBRip-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG

ololo.to/video/1XP4h0FeBGIhd3FC2ADEiaBH7IIWbxISPoSKJhW6dduemKl Ecs/bWDaAqx73i S02Ms/MgRGNrX78/jtLqZuDOUtTI/oeBu05iYVEDmKXk=

Mediocre special.
Most of it was his old racial spiel (hurr opiatezogged midwesterners are the same as crackniggers amirite? they're doing homebreakins and errything) and some obviously crowdsourced to be "edgy" by hollywood fags like stealing bits from similarly non-edgy comedians like Owen Benjamin except of course made more tame by not being allowed to overtly hate on trannies.
That redditfags hold this up as something exceptional is pathetic, the only saving grace is that a few more people stop giving a shit about what kiked critics think.

>susan GOLDBERGSTEIN
what a disgusting name, it makes me sick to even say it in my mind

oh fugg XDDDD

the premise of most of his jokes require you to completely abandon reality to stay on board with

so you just make this fake thread all the time now?

sage

Thank you!

How is a filthy fucking nigger muslim who has a chink wife a white supremacist?
If this isn't a clown world, i don't know what is, the guy is the epitome of a multicultural society.

>BASED black man EPICALLY triggering the libs with FACTS and LOGIC KEK! Please MATING PRESS my wife, Dave!

Attached: 1468592402608.png (434x652, 136K)

Goofing on SJWs is a huge untapped comedy goldmine. The first standup comic to fully appreciate this will be hugely successful.

Based nigger
SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Zoomers weren't old enough to vote in the election you fucking mong.
They just started hitting 19.

Nice source

>when you're so jewish you need 6 pairs parentheses

Chappelle is white and thus a white supremacist. Pic related.

Attached: white.jpg (432x768, 74K)

Needs a Blat, a Bloom, a Feld and a Gruber.

Chappelle is white and thus a white supremacist. Pic related.

Attached: white.jpg (426x624, 110K)

Attached: 1562088452280.png (331x132, 40K)

>Chappelle is white and thus a white supremacist.
You mean Mr. Bigsby.

the dutch kike is back

>White Supremacist
I mean, Cmon, how retarded do you have to be to think this? Holy shit.
Kek, I remember that. Think it was around then I first read Mein Kampf after the Hal Turner raid. The only raid on Jow Forums that ever worked - the one that redpilled everyone. They might have been cancerous anti-Lulz retards, but it didn't make them wrong.

Society is a racial construct.

Anderson Cooper in the audience.

Attached: vlcsnap-00001.jpg (853x480, 82K)

Also, Busta Rhymes lol.

Attached: vlcsnap-00002.jpg (853x480, 88K)

Gen X was the greatest generation ever in America.. dont be mad .

Your momma is a whore

>Gen X was the greatest generation
gen x created faggots and sjws and fat acceptance and your a nigger

wow celebrities amazing

Attached: Supremacist_DogWhistle.png (512x512, 201K)

Look at all the gullible retards and anti-woke mongs ITT. The special was ok, not great, but funny at times. Nobody's going to shut it down because there is no conspiracy. If you're still fighting the imaginary army of SJW's you've been struggling to convince yourself is real since GamerGate: Please, come back to reality

Attached: 1564535160848.jpg (1024x649, 38K)

his opinion is an itiot if you asking me

Yes the nigger is a white supremacist.
Thank you for the update Netflix marketing team.
I couldn't renew my subscription even if I wanted to but I'm sure you'll get a retard or two to give you a few more shekels for your children drag queen shows.

Attached: (((goblins))).jpg (826x620, 454K)

>Goldbergstein
Is there a Jewy-er name?

Did Goldbergstein give it away? That's how I knew.

>Goldbergstein
Absolutely every single time

>Center for Cognitive Wellness

Dave’s a white supremacist, he has to go

Wtf are u talking about?

the special is a joke, he panders to both sjws and incels

i stand in neutral fascism

>non prayer characters
GRORIOUS ENGRISH

Clayton Bigsby come to life.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7oXFmuUHLQ

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 6.40.51 PM.png (1280x800, 913K)

Thank you for always forgetting us Xers and put us out of this mess.

>goldbergstein
Is this the jewish giganigger?

Our grandparents who fought in WW2 were better than GenX, but if you ignore them, GenX is the best. Boomers and millenials are spoiled and just seem to ruin everything. I'm starting to think that greatness skips a generation, so there is hope for GenZ.

>goldbergsteinmansonbaumowitz

Attached: 1552784580107.gif (217x224, 116K)

How stupid are you? Zoomers started in 96-7

gen x checking in
we suck too

I thought it was a joke name, but no...

>goldbergsteinkurtzmansonbaumowitz

>Sep. 2nd
>I just watched it yesterday
Yeah no thanks for the faggotry, OP

All the GenX faggots I know are hooked on opiates and committing suicide at record numbers. So great.

If someone does an hour long stand up of just repeatedly saying "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!" in various silly voices it'll probably be held as the greatest comedic masterpiece of the age.

>white people worshiping a “funny” nigger making him a millionaire many times over
Whites make my stomach turn

>>caring about professional reviewers
I used to enjoy Roger Ebert reviews because he frequently gave movies I liked, that the general consensus said were bad, 3 pr 3.5 star reviews because they were entertaining even if they weren't incredibly well made.

Attached: 391545-reddit-logo.jpg (275x275, 9K)

Retard

>Go BaCk 2 PlEbBiT
God damn I cringe so fucking hard everything someone posts this shit. The jannies need to put an end to this cringefest

Bill Burr is the only other comedian worth watching today. His stand up special is on the 10th.

I bet he regrets holding back if he does after seeing Chappelle. Telling the truth or at least having an honest opinion has become revolutionary. There's no point holding back since you'll have a monopoly on the huge group of people who want all this totalitarian word policing bullshit to stop.

chappelle said nothing edgy or risky
op thing didnt happen
kikes gave him 50 gorillion dollars
they arent going to take down the thung they paid 50 gorillion for

Its fake :(
I wanted the goldbergstein meme to be real but it was just Jow Forumspaganda

Just watched it a few hours ago.
He never said anything about disarming white people. He said "should we do it? We should. Do you know what it is we should do? Every black man should buy a legal gun"

Also, the punchline to the "shooting a white person" joke was exactly that, a joke. He talked about shooting someone who broke into his house, robbing his change jar. "Quick, he's almost stolen $1.50!" The person in question just so happened to be a drug addict. The punch line was it was a herione...whoah they survived a bird shot, it must be crystal meth!
Either way, black or white, a drug user entering my house deserves to be shot.

>goldbergstein

lol you had me going there

lmfao dave no stop lol

The shot is fake but the show will get pulled very soon for real/edited. Dave got switched out in south-africa, where he went after he developed schizophrenia a while ago. They switched him out and some people recognized his double. I don't think they will pull it permanently but only edit some scenes where it is too obvious. They also did this with Paul McCartney (Paul is dead).

brainwashed

>no source
fake and gay