2019 makes me want to off myself

How can people be okay with shit like this?

Attached: 68E022D2-5DAC-4BE4-8B85-4C9175643CF3.jpg (749x690, 93K)

how does photoshop and fake hair change the gender

...Actually based? Absolutely degenerate but based anyway.
>Admitting that the child needs a strong father figure more than a mother.
>Even if it's a daughter.

because emotion is the only thing that matters

they should change realms from this one to hell

They deny the GLORIOUS GOD that created them. This is the kind of stuff we should expect.

how does it affect you in the slightest

yes because a woman can be a strong father figure. Go fuck yourself.

>Libertarians

Obviously she can't but at least she's trying. Hormones probably help temper the female insanity a bit.

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a ****debased mind***** to do what ought not to be done.

English Standard Version (ESV)

Yeah cause a good father figure would chop off its tits and inject itself with hormones, kys

All the shooters:

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a ****debased mind***** to do what ought not to be done.

California:

This has no effect on you. Live your life and have sex.

Pelosi, Newsom, Sanders, Warren, Waters and the list goes on and on. Creepy Joe, Opra, every liberal:

because society expects people to be 100% okay with things like this now, else you're ostracized. children are being groomed to mutilate their genitals because gender dysphoria isn't considered a mental illness anymore. child abuse may not affect me personally, no, but fuck it.

when did everyone on /pol become such faggots?

Killing yourself is how they'll win. Kill them instead. They've proven over the last several years that there is no reasoning; there is no changing their minds. If you want things to actually change; a lot of people have to die.

lgbtq:

on the bright side, trannies have really high suicide rates

they're white. they removed themselves from the gene pool. we are winning!

Attached: 1519839956209.png (530x678, 466K)

Holy shit dude if you're gonna quote the Bible quote the real thing, not some watered down ESV heresy

i hope we get some kind of global catastrophe to cull these people off. yellowstone come on you faggot fucking volcano nigger we need you now!

what a coheincidence

trannies and fags reproduce by molestation

Go talk to your priest about that.

Im not here to glorify the ESV its just a really clear (good) translation.

Like i said, go argue with your priest about which translation is better.

gOD i want to impregnate her boipuccey

be a good goy and read your ESV

Attached: 4748F63A-014B-4381-B55E-948F8E9B0762.jpg (920x807, 295K)

bye shill