Watched Tucker Carlson last night...

Watched Tucker Carlson last night, hes the only person in media who has been talking about the fentanyl deaths and he named the jews pushing these drugs. Tucker is /ourguy/ confirmed.

Attached: DmqU86YUUAIFaAp-768x640.jpg (768x640, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vkhMfgOT9Xs
.youtube.com/watch?v=a0UMMUP7K48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where's your flag faggot

Attached: 1540853673333.jpg (767x591, 93K)

>oh no, we have to save the junkies!!
You know you live in a shithole flyover state when fentanyl deaths are even a concern at all

I love tucc so much

Attached: comment_LWsZ1JQUYKMECOm43DudNpl36s2HaEKW.jpg (1280x960, 734K)

Attached: tucker carlson.jpg (414x532, 32K)

Already a thread. Please bump:

But what does it mean?

Things have gotten so bad that it's gotten to a point where Tucker Carlson means a lot to the average white American dude, I think. IDK he is like our Martin Luther King or some shit.

My bro Hassan already did it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vkhMfgOT9Xs

the Chinese are pushing fent

He is. I think Tucker should run for President in 2024.

Hi tucker.

Honestly, I feel really weird just saying something like "Tucker Carlson is our Martin Luther King" but it's true. God damn it, it's true. And IDK I guess Richard Spencer would be our Malcom X or something. Not a fan of Spencer personally, but Tuck is where it's at.

>blaming victims when you could be blaming jews

Attached: 1553801908349.jpg (389x386, 46K)

Kys citycuck

>Tucker is /ourguy/
We already knew

>flyover state

West coast has the most incidents of fentanyl. Washington state had a crisis, Oregon, and California had the same rates.

>it's the jews fault that drug addicts are reckless fiends
>s-stop victim blaming you fascist
wew lad

>the only alternative to living around junkies is living in the city
you first retard

That's a symptom of what's wrong with the west coast not the cause

Spencer is a CNN shill. Was nothing until the media got him famous. He has no real movement, its artificial.

Bro if you fuck with THE TUCK, than check out this solid interview with Rubin. It's good!
.youtube.com/watch?v=a0UMMUP7K48

I don't think Tucker Carlson is a plagiarist, and he probably doesn't partake in orgies either.

>You agree with raising expectance of personal responsibility right goy?
>Then you are forbidden from disapproving of drug execs making money off aggressive marketing
Except I'm not, and I do.

If you create circumstances statistically guaranteed to increase the number of people engaging in a dangerous activity you are responsible for the people engaged in the activity who wouldn't have otherwise. The net affect of your actions are thus.

It is the reason we've outlawed advertising alcohol to minors and cigarettes at all.