Social credit score to determine who can buy gun

lmao thanks trump

washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/08/22/white-house-considers-new-project-seeking-links-between-mental-health-violent-behavior/

Attached: image.png (2483x1099, 992K)

wow truly the greatest president ever, really Making America Great Again

Can you not bring me every little piece of trash you find around here

Nothings going to happen and your a shill faggot if you think otherwise

Social credit = financial credit + criminal record. Loan wolf shut ins will still be able to buy whatever they want.

gathering data from google bro you're fucked

jewpilled and cucked!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-04 18.05.44.png (1153x695, 484K)

>you now need friends, a job, and a gf to own a gun

Jow Forums incel BTFO

MIGA!

bump so based

So it turns out Trump is a crypto-Bolshevik here to setup Communist policies that the Dems. can run with in 2020. Very cool!

yes

Better than canada leaf nigger

>a zionist president that is eroding every value you stand for is based
>complaining about Canada for no reason
this is what we call cope

Trump is literally taking steps that will lead the US to be far worse than China in terms of disarmed populace and surveillance/nanny state but with the demographics of Brazil.

>le sky is falling
this board is a waste of time

Great, then you should kill yourself or never post again, I don't care which

bump..

so only the people who don't sperg out on social media can own guns... maybe that's not so bad.

"sperging out" will be defined as "criticizing mass immigration"

if you are on social media you are too stupid to own weapons

bump.

This will be shot down by Trump tomorrow as another Trial Balloon that was leaked by the "Hostile Press".

It's meant as static to make Trump look good to the Base when he shoots it down, because the WH knows that conservatives hate Google.

Jesus you people are slow. The Obama people did this all the time with their base.

The fact that he even *may be discussing* an idea like this, and the fact he thinks his base is so stupid to fall for a trial balloon op, and the fact he's such an arrogant fucking manipulative prick, make this work against him in the eyes of anyone with an IQ above 100.

You Q tards will twist yourselves into pretzels to justify the shit this traitor does. The numbers on immigration, the fact red flag laws are being implemented in multiple states because Trump encouraged it, the total failure to arrest anyone in the swamp...those are objective facts.

So if he is playing games, now is not the time for games when his base realizes he is nothing more than a nwo op and a traitor.

>loan wolf
Oh fuck, gonna be a war when the sharks hear the wolves are on their turf!

bump

>www.washingtonpost.com

based

>read article
>person familiar with X way of thinknig
drudge is for faggots

>These people and others spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the conversations.
>according to a person with knowledge of the discussions
>Those familiar with the project
fuck off

People are waking up, even people we would consider NPCs. This is a strategy to prevent the proliferation of truth.

Next up, the elimination of cash. Watch how fast people toe the line when their accounts can be shut down due to a poor social credit score.

ITT: Pretending 2A doesn't exists.

This guy gets it. With Trump, if you have a room temp IQ, you knew what you were voting for.
I chose the Luciferian over the Satanist. I'm not happy about it. It was never a good decision. But there were no good decisions. So here we are.

>WHIPPINGton POST

He’s weeding out another leaker retards.
>This is all so tiresome

This actually could make sense. He did just smoke out the tranny assistant. It's just hard to know anymore.

Attached: 1567639198102.gif (245x220, 1.99M)

2A is codification of a god given right. The entire bill of rights is. But just like free speech, it only applies if the people have the will to judiciously apply said right. And I'm still unclear if we're losing that, or if everyone is sitting around like I am waiting to see where this goes. Jump the gun, we're the bad guys and just another lone actor. Too late, and we have no chance.

Attached: 1510256286_tumblr_oq66wnBvEa1sfyp69o1_500.gif (500x281, 1.25M)

never thought i'd agree with the democrats...
impeach 45

>Social credit score to determine who can buy guns
Sweet, now only communists can buy guns

WILL YOU BECOME A TRANNY?

NO?

WRONG ANSWER, NO GUN FOR YOU

This is the future

Truth is it always circles back around, hence the first and second. Notice the second is second

Actually, hold up. This is brilliant. We start a campaign that gives guns to transgenders. We can be tranny free in like 5 years.