Why is the Crown silent?

Two islands destroyed, now being looted and abandoned. Fuck the British, we should take these islands now.

youtube.com/watch?v=i1UkvRkz0SI

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.09.04-13_34_57.png (636x848, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_GzjKHZFB0
tribune242.com/news/2016/feb/16/bahamas-has-worst-total-region-rapes/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WOeYPpOblAw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BIqrNF--gks&list=PLSnt4mJGJfGhauU-JrRzP3pqhjmjJFmYO&index=5&t=0s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SI1sxV-pmvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>looted
There is nothing left to loot.

fpbp

>looted
By who?

Well if they have the boats anywhere near the island theyd get fucked by the hurricane.

Bahamas is independent aren't they? let the nigs fend for themselves.

Wtf is a abaco?
Doubt I could find it with map

>Bahamas is independent
Is it? Wait what ? Do we own Bahamas ?
Confused

Great Abaco Island.
Silly Bong, of course you couldn't find that on map...

n-

their money has the Queen on it, so there's that

Who is the "they" the woman in the video keeps alluding to? It's black people, isn't it?

Wait, look at that demo. Do they slaughter whites down there? I mean pol said once whites drop below 10% the nigs start slaughtering and civilization collapses.

Attached: Capture.jpg (310x325, 26K)

Omg Nassau ! I think I remember this place from black sails?
Btw do we still own america?

Oh 97% nigga .
Keep it

im always kind of bummed when I realize how blacked the carribean became. that should be the isles of whites

It's the fucking Bahamas you little rat, all the whites live mansions on the beach

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_GzjKHZFB0
anyone watched these ? I recommend them ,

Those niggers are all entirely dependent on white people with boats for their survival. Also, white people on cruise ships. Now that has been destroyed, so the future is dim. Great time to be selling a boat though, prices are going to increase dramatically! lol

if the US owned the islands CNN would be there bribing the government to say "fuck blumpf" and block the aid & supplies from reaching the citizens though

Attached: Haiti.jpg (750x936, 79K)

You also have Turks & Caicos Island.

Yeah they should get a cookie for not going full Haiti

Time to send white people to protect the niggers from the other niggers.
Its like a broken record of history.

Retarded fucking boomers don't understand jack shit about the world. These are the people in power in the United States right now. They also call themselves "Conservatives". Literally the dumbest fucking people. Don't even know the Cayman Islands and Bahamas are London tax havens for the British Mafia (turkish pirates).

The boomer will attack this post, because the boomer is nothing but a dumbass nigger.

Attached: Victory & Abdul - Anglo-Ottoman-Love.jpg (648x960, 81K)

If America didn't go rogue then the British empire would of faded and passed the crown onto a rising America and you would of gained all its empire

>British Mafia (turkish pirates).

????

... and there you have it, folks. Literal 85 IQ. Can you believe millions of American look up to the British? Look at this guy.

>"????"

British are idiots. Get these fucking parasites away from our political system.

Didn't the ottoman empire have the largest pirate fleet in history ? 300ships? But mostly sailed Africa /Europe I think. Could be wrong it's been known

Well they sound pretty based. We should bring them here to the mainland to illustrate to our nogs how they should act.

tribune242.com/news/2016/feb/16/bahamas-has-worst-total-region-rapes/

Attached: Perry_Christie_t670.jpg (670x401, 81K)

You seem upset? Maybe this song can lift your spirits
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WOeYPpOblAw

Look at these two clueless Brits. Americans patriots have been right the entire time. Brits are the dumbest fucking people in all of European History. They literally don't know their own history.

Attached: anglo-turkish-piracy-slave-trade5.jpg (850x1100, 850K)

yeah but what the fuck does that have to do with "British mafia"

Oh, you are just LARPing because of some shit that happened

I dunno ,I'm just a clueless brit

>"You seem upset?"
I swear to god man. The British are literal fucking Jewish, Homosexual, Turkish, Robots. They literally have the same fucking mental reactions over and over and over. No matter who you talk too, they all have the exact same mental reactions. There is zero original thought process from a Brit. These people are the weirdest fucking people I have ever come across in the world. Completely alien to all other Europeans.

God damn I hate Brits so much.

Your country and Israel have the same relationship today t b h

Look at how fucking stupid this post is. It's the typical level of British posting. What the fuck is that shit even? It's like some meaningless kiddy level mentality, or, thought process. Its nothing worded out into a post.

Brits are stupid as fuck.

I have had enough of you mother fuckers. You are so god damn finished. I am going to destroy your British political connections inside the Conservative American Movement here. You are nothing but idiots, liars, snakes and fucking retards.

>WE NEED MORE NIGGERS
Jesus Christ americans are retarded.

Your talking about the Barbary pirates that mostly left England Scotland Ireland alone ,
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BIqrNF--gks&list=PLSnt4mJGJfGhauU-JrRzP3pqhjmjJFmYO&index=5&t=0s
Just for you . Stop the hate

>I have had enough of you mother fuckers. You are so god damn finished. I am going to destroy your British political connections inside the Conservative American Movement here. You are nothing but idiots, liars, snakes and fucking retards.

Attached: 20190117_193627.png (1339x1332, 1.62M)

>a photo of a fat guy
I mean it's just kiddy level mental process. Stuff you'd see from 5th graders pulling "gags". It's a all a god damn joke. How the fuck are these British idiots even relevant in the world still? Brits are dumb as fuck. Everything about them is stupid. They think like children. None of them know anything.

I don't get it and don't care too. Dismantle the Brits each and every way possible. The end.

Attached: D2Cpwg9XgAA_atv.jpg (1024x637, 53K)

I have a guess. Jews.

C'mon you can't be this upset? Explain to daddy what's wrong?
Best I can make out is you think the Barbary pirate and the British empire were working togethers to kill the evil catolics?
Question why would a Catholic king of england,Ireland want Muslim pirates to capture he's people?
Help me help you

Attached: americababysitsniggers.png (822x741, 417K)

not likely. if america didn't "go rouge" then there wouldn't be 50 states as the British empire was opposed to expanding past the 13 colonies (didn't want to start war with france or spain), And had treaties with the natives americans protecting their land but american plantation owners wanted to expand and enslave the natives for cheap labour which the empire opposed so to get enough support behind the civil war they started the whole "no taxation without representation" bs despite the fact tea was the only commodity being taxed and at a lower rate than the rest of the empire, but what can you expect from a bunch of rejects that couldn't survive in Britain.

They would of explored and seized land in the same kinda way they did anyhow.skip to 13:30 m.youtube.com/watch?v=SI1sxV-pmvo
It's academic but fun to play out what might of happened