Lmao

lmao

Attached: EDn8gUAXUAEo1SA.jpg (960x960, 167K)

BOTH according to feminists.

Attached: 1528427557380.jpg (366x440, 26K)

This.

oh sorry the tagline for this image was this:

>Can’t tell? That’s because they’re both innocent human beings.

Fpbp

The black one

Tell me why rape is worse than murder?

Why does this thread exist?

Attached: 1567622194708m.jpg (1024x729, 75K)

murder is a bit worse but i'd say rape is the second worst crime because it is violating someone sexually

The one that is half negro.

I unironically think that restricting abortions to cases of rape is more retarded than either banning it or making it legal entirely.
Whomever though it was a good idea is niggerbrained.

>t. Whiteknight cuck

The nigger.

You don't have to live with having gone thru your murder after being murdered.

Probably left because its got a weaker chin right is chad tier facial development

Rape shouldn't be a crime. It's impossible to prove.

If you had consensual sex with a beautiful woman, and then the next day she told the police that you raped her against her will..... do you think people would believe you over her? Why would they?

there are DNA kits though that can prove it, but the accusation needs to be made fast. that is really the problem in all this.

>Which child was conceived in rape
The milk chocolate one.

Let me take a wild guess.

Attached: 1555249620201.png (1614x2283, 932K)

anser me this librals
if im racist yeah then how come me daughter's baby's half wog

the dna would be the same from consensual sex tho no?
even some scratching and bruising can be explained from liking it rough

the one on the right

fetus on right shows clear signs of prognathism and was therefore fathered by a negroid

Attached: westside.jpg (800x600, 55K)

the half-black one

both because having sex is abuse against the woman

it's not a perfect system, but there has to be recourse for women who get raped.

came here to say this. /thread

Attached: 1562358997852.jpg (669x549, 57K)

the darker one

kek
left is a betabux baby with no chin. right is an alpha baby from tyrone

Are you stupid or have you just completely drunk the kool aid? Torture would be more traumatic, so would dismemberment and any other number of violent crimes.

There are so many more awful things to go through than even a violent rape. Anyone that claims otherwise simply lacks imagination.

>Which child was conceived in rape
The half black one

As someone who had a false rape accusation, I just told the truth and kept it honest. Guess what? She dropped the charges on my birthday. Worst time of my life and I wanted to kill myself every day. False accusers deserve prison time.

Then why don't rape victims resist to the death?

Because stupid Jews spam up useless shit threads

Attached: 1567567926349.png (947x543, 469K)

the one in the woman who got raped.

Check the kike nose on the right one.

Attached: you forgot to ask.jpg (720x720, 92K)

The black one

how do expect me to be able to determine that without seeing the kid's skin color?

Accurate lie detectors based on high resolution / high fps cameras, good microphones, heartbeat measurements, breath rate, machine learning and AI, manual heuristics,...
Something humanity would have developed decades ago weren't for a certain tribe being threatened by it

Ugly slut

The one on the left because he is stroking his BBC while still in Utero.
No self control... even as a fetus

Attached: 6dolla.jpg (640x640, 61K)

What is this meme trying to say?

White men never rape black women because black women willingly give themselves up to the BWC.

this

Attached: blackcivic.jpg (750x923, 99K)

how do you breed such creatures burger

I thought OP question was about studying shape of skull so that we could say which one is black. Not sure but left one looks more like it.

This banter is out of control.

the one with the rapey look

Came here to post this

i think we should retalk the definition of rape. 50% of all involved did consent. thats half of all involved.it cant be that bad if half the people involved consent to it right?

Attached: 1564352025928.jpg (359x347, 27K)

Royal genetics. King and queens passing down their superior DNA.
Steady diet of fried food during pregnancy helps build muscle mass for the fetus.

I am a doctor of genetic studies

Attached: 1461006668071.jpg (246x475, 47K)

>itt: we find out how many assaults are worse than rape but better than murder.
So - would you rather: have your arm cut off or be raped?

retard. fucking blind retard. chins are not well-developed by mere weeks of gestation. right one has a proganthic skull, i.e. nigger rape offspring. total retard.

The nigger baby?

Jesus christ I just realized pregnancy was literally cells dividing into a new being

if you go back to the ancient times many of the people were actually born through forced marriages and war booty

same

What's wrong with stopping a parasitic reproductive strategy employed by subhumans?

kek

The black one

>violating someone sexually
Women pay people to do that to them and get paid to have that done to them.

Do you have no knowledge of forensics at all? Rape can be proved if the woman goes to the hospital after being raped and gets a semen sample (the rapist's precum or cum) taken for analysis.

Because you have to live with the experience forever. When you die at least the pain ends.

It is impossible to tell so we should abort them both just to be safe.

One reason why society didn't allow recreational sex in the past.

the frickin' fetus dying
obviously you disagree with the man but don't be obtuse

Whichever one the nigger is

How does it help future generations to allow rape genes to multiply? How many rapes can you prevent 100s of years in the future by aborting this one fetus? How many rapes is one fetus worth? Don't disregard the fact the rapist has 70IQ in all likelihood and is a useless eater, and forcing the woman to give birth to the rape baby probably ruins her for a normal family.

You wanna start getting all utilitarian on people like 225492715 , fine, but his answer's still going to be based on valuing life vs. quality of life differently from you. Anything you describe, you chose a woman being ruined for her family and the baby's low IQ, but anything really, just makes you look cruel. But 2715 is not less objective than you. You have arbitrary values, so does he. You both answered the question rationally based on your respective values.

Always seems like pro-lifers understand you guys a lot better than you understand them.

Genetic hygiene is not arbitrary, at least not on large issues like sexual predation and parasitic reproductive strategy

btw gramps if you hover over the post # "Reply to this post" pops up
like this

I don't need to ping the guy. My reply was for you.

I can't tell which one has black features from those ultrasounds.

your adorable

Whoa. Fpbp

This needs to be spammed in every one of these threads.

>kids, you're both right
Thanks for shitting on the keks, nigger. I'm going to bed now, these threads turn to shit the second subjectivity and philosophical shit are introduced.
Have a good night everyone. Fuck niggers, from the very first one ever born to the last one in the future

Attached: 1564989415000.jpg (727x1024, 47K)

/thread

Whichever one comes out Arab.

Women cannot be raped tho

How do you know it wasn't consensual?

Bitches making up false rape claims to get an abortion.

That second pic
>replicant-human hybrid in the womb

>If you had consensual sex with a beautiful woman
>3dpd
pleb

>which child was conceived in rape?
op

Which of the following are you proposing:
1) shotgun marriage
2) extract child support from the sperm donor
3) welfare
4) child born into grinding poverty?