TUCKER DID IT

Attached: IMG_0540.jpg (1463x872, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6v-qwzniLv4
youtube.com/watch?v=5jFUJOiVIFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: IMG_0541.jpg (1502x841, 290K)

If Chappelle does a new standup routine goofing on SJWs it will be the funniest thing ever. He's come close, but you could tell he was still holding back.

Based
Bill Burr has a new special coming out soon too. If he deals another blow to PC culture that would be fantastic.

Attached: PC-Social-Engineers-BTFO.jpg (904x1872, 797K)

Mump

Attached: IMG_0361.jpg (2048x1536, 251K)

Fuck Chapelle. Trump Curse is alive and well.

You kikes are seethingg

I think the number of reviewers is the funniest thing here.

Honestly he still takes a lot of swipes at whites and pulls that "us black folk can/would/doin" shit.

But the fact that he takes the piss out of everyone makes him at least better than the PC cancer that's taken over comedy.

hadn't he be fired?

Attached: 1566568092547.jpg (583x557, 25K)

Are you angry knowing Jow Forums supports Palestine over Israel?

Attached: 1551298632686s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

He's a limited hangout shill, wake me up when he investigates the pedo's or Epstein's murder/relocation.

> Jow Forums supports Palestine over Israel
Only if we're talking the Roman province, not Arab state

Attached: 1563308267026.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Arab rule is coming meme flag.

i saw him make a jussie smollet joke in a little piece of that shit i didn't watch.
he didn't mention the death threat letter and ground up tylenol white powder he included at all.
that is really bothering me, that EVERYONE who mentions him leaves out the written mailed death threat and white powder he put in a US post box.

Attached: jussie is the smartest nigger jew fag alive.jpg (243x207, 7K)

Hahaha Arabs cannot even feed themselves

Why did they turn on Dave Chappelle? What did he do?

Went against totalitarian PC programming in his latest special

bill burr is basically Paula Poundstone compared to Dave Chappelle

>WTF I love black people now. See this shows everyone how much I love my based brothas. Bring them into the ethnostate and all!
WEW

Attached: happy white people.jpg (1920x1080, 1.3M)

He's a male, that's his crime

I don't support kikes or Arabs

anyone fighting jews is cool with me

Well I support the Arabs

It’s tranny Milton Berle *shudder*

RATIOED

You are both blue pilled. I support nuking the whole middle east and conquering the land for further European rule.

Barely. He takes a few swipes at trannies and makes a joke about shitty people ruining comedians lives because of jokes they said years ago. I did enjoy the crowd immediately saying trump when he set them up for the joke because he said durr a bunch.

Told the truth

>Honestly he still takes a lot of swipes at whites
He's black, what do you expect him to do? Everyone is supposed to defend their tribe.

The point is that he should also be mocking fags, leftists, etc.

I was going to link the bit on youtube but it's not on there or something, what a coincidence.

He does a whole bit on "alphabet people" LGBT community.

Here's a little of it: youtube.com/watch?v=6v-qwzniLv4

>Bill Burr

he literally sold out to jews, he tries to play dumb and act more clueless than he actually is but he sold his soul to get a gig, listen to his creepy rant about "can't believe muh president retweeting conspiracy theories" he literally knows that this implicates the tribe who employs him and he's trying to defend them

youtube.com/watch?v=5jFUJOiVIFs

>nuking land
>using it afterwards

To be fair this is trolling but even still

Jewish shills rather have the land nuked than the idea of arabs get it back.

I get it, doesn't really bother me, just roll my eyes at some of his jokes.

I watched amy shumer with my wife, knowing it had a bad reputation, but i chose to assume it was this place being dramatic. Didnt tell the wife about what i heard. She actually liked one of her movies too. Not a single laugh. She hated it. It actually was as bad as this place said it would be. Whole thing is her talking about hows shes a slut, how she got a yeast infection, how shes a fat slob. And just not funny, at all. It was sad really. Then we watched Kevin hart, laughed at some of his niggerisms but also laughed at him being legitimately funny. The older chappelle's special was OK, but the newer one is A+, and yeah you can tell he was holding back

After that horrible shit came out it bombed so hard on Netflix they replaced the whole 5 star review system with a thumbs up/thumbs down system.

I'm not jewish that's for sure
You want to know what else is for sure? That you are an arab. lolz You make it too obvious

Chappelle's got an interesting marketing scheme. Jow Forums's eating it up

it is my sincere hope that this post I made sticks in at least a few of your heads. the collective media is totally memory holing the most serious charges involved in his case, the felony charges that would put any of us in jail for 35+ years.

Attached: 1552085074964s.jpg (250x214, 6K)

What makes this better is it was taken on someone’s ipad

Hello fellow white people

That's the whole point of being a black comedian, being offensive and racist.

Attached: ba.jpg (2522x1392, 241K)

>muh based goatfuckers
If you actually lurked more, you'd know we support neither and they could both get wiped off the map and no one with half a brain would give a shit. Now kill yourself niggerfaggot

Attached: 1558825382334.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

The guy pandered to faggots. No redpill, just wokeness.
Not interested in it.

>we
cope

Attached: polestine.png (1500x500, 112K)

>we
Speak for yourself. I hate the goat fuckers, but at least we see eye to eye on many things.

He just did did you even watch it tf

What. Bill burr is a sjw leftist dummy. All cuz he is angry dont make him conservative.

He is openly admitted his white privilege and reparations should be available. He attributes his success to him being white and not that hes funny.

He named the Jew? Oh...

you know its fake right?

Would you rather live under open Islam, Sharia and all, or under subversive Talmudic law? Keep in mind that you already suffer under the latter.

Based. But wait a minute, wasn't he fired during the last big anti-conservative censorship sweep in the media?

I don't know, man. I like a lot of stuff that's haram like alcohol.

You're the same "MUH NAZIS ARE REALLY JEWS" poster we've had for the past couple days...

>Would you rather get cancer or AIDS

Burr really took a dive after being shunned from late night television and marrying a sheboon. Holds more and more of his wife's beliefs.

remember when retards tried to say he was getting fired? Why was that

milton berle had a massive cock.

Attached: ky.jpg (459x278, 29K)

doesn't matter it's still a felony

Arab shills rather have the land nuked than the idea of whites get it back

link?