Have you donated yet Jow Forums?

Have you donated yet Jow Forums?

Attached: dorian.png (341x325, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/american-red-cross/360
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll never give money to shitskins

Attached: a7M0XMm_700b.jpg (640x1135, 266K)

They live in the Bahamas, any time they want to swap with me, let me know.
Getting wiped out once or twice a decade is a small price to pay.

Unlike this leaf, I’ll be honest and admit that I actually don’t have money to spare for them.

I donated my semen to a trannies ass.

Already paid taxes. Next time dont spend funds on trannie ops.

I never donate to the American Red Cross. They misrepresent where the money goes. You'd be better off donating to The Salvation Army.

>Nature sending them 2 hurricans per year
>Still dont understand that they have to get the fuck out
>I have to pay for their bad choices
Sorry i dont have any change. I ll come back later.

Why don't these countries have some sort of tax payer bank account that is used for hurricanes?

The Red Cross is a scam organization, Doctors Without Borders is also a scam.

>Providing gibs to dixie fatasses
That's what those shitheads get for importing millions of dindus

>bahamas
>rich as fuck due to tourists
no

because it's better to spend millions creating conspiracies against outsider presidents.

>American Red Cross

Attached: 1507519511130.png (376x356, 209K)

Like when we sent money to Haiti? No thanks.

Thanks for your generosity.
Donations are not tax deductible.

Attached: 1562155754500.png (948x1008, 130K)

This. I don't have any money to spare with my taxes over 20%
Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1553320164223.png (700x467, 323K)

people are less charitable in diverse societies

Attached: diversity is our strength andsheeet.jpg (484x537, 85K)

You should never donate ANYTHING to the Red Cross
They are a corrupt organization
Find local charities if you feel the absolute need to donate

Someone redpill me on (((nonprofits))). I bet there are so many super corrupt ones out there

Yes, i donated my tax money to the politicians who told these dumb motherfuckers to leave

>I’ll be honest and admit that I actually don’t have money to spare for them

Attached: 9517463980476908372698.jpg (500x333, 25K)

Here ya go niggers!

Attached: 34fj.gif (320x238, 971K)

Red Cross isn't "super corrupt" .. but it uses less than 90% of the funds it receives for the programs it offers. That's indicative of inefficiency, and specifically in ARC's case it's probably what they pay their lawyers that makes the difference. When you get $3.6 BILLION per year, 95%+ should be going to the programs... not 85%. They should also knock it off with the government grants, since: A) it's a drop in the bucket of what they get, B) they don't _need_ it.

Unless every member of your family lives in complete comfort, giving to charity is morally wrong.

All charities are scams. Google "Red cross only 1% of donations go to charity the rest goes in CEO pocket" idk if you can still find it though the censorship algorithms are through the roof

>donating to niggers
These aren't even your typical hoodrat, porch monkeys. Bahamian niggers have money, so fuck them. The only time I ever donated money to another country's people was after the Japan earthquake of 2011

pic related. Red Cross pockets 92% of all donations. Only 8% ARGUABLY goes to "helping" people.

Attached: red cross scam.png (629x694, 458K)

$673,735 is not 99% of $3,608,002,096. It's cool to dislike ARC (I certainly don't like them) .. but don't make shit up. Since they ARE a 501(c)(3), this information IS public knowledge. The numbers I'm mentioning here are from their 2018 990.

>Hurr durr, this tweet is proof.
Look at their 990s. It's public information. If you don't want to take the time to do that, feel free to check out charitywatch.. who did it for you. Most likely Christine Smiles (whoever the fuck that is) didn't understand what she was reading.. because that's pretty much the exact opposite of what actually happens.

i got the instinct to check if Red Cross is run by kikes...guess what...it is.

Attached: KIKE SENSORS IN OVERDRIVE.jpg (184x275, 5K)

wikipedia says she was born as.. Gail J ROSENBERG! every time!

Attached: ROSENBERG.png (1169x633, 70K)

bro that was an estimate. i've since googled it and they pocket 92%. close enough its still bad.

fuck the red cross, they waste all the money that gets donated

if you want to do charity do it local

Attached: 1554126768548.jpg (520x520, 37K)

>I googled this
No, you didn't.

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/american-red-cross/360

Attached: 1553597808828.png (928x726, 81K)

i only need 1 reason to hate jews and that is because they only get hired into these positions of power solely because they are jewish. that is unfair and therefore fuck all jews.

They need goyim blood to feed on.

>They need goyim blood to feed on.
oh shit i forgot about that. that's a legit conspiracy you know. red cross has been criticized for selling blood to companies that use the blood to do youth transfusions for old rich fucks. (kikes, i'll bet) and now it turns out Red Cross is run by kikes anyway! it's all just too much man.

If i had the money, i'd rent a trawler, fill it with old broken windows and anchor just outside the storm zone, feeding tons of broken glass fragments into the hurricane.

Red cross needs to pay me

Always wanting my 0- blood,
Attempts to barter with cookies and orange juice..

>giving money to the (((Red Cross)))

Attached: IMG_20190830_195725_943.jpg (720x431, 19K)

Check for local sources for blood donations. I always donate blood to a state-wide program. They give juice and cookies too.

How do I donate to hurricane?

The last time I gave to a hurricane relief, Hillary Clinton stole the money and abducted children. SO- it's better to do nothing.

Attached: xyz.png (450x387, 167K)

>Live in hurricane isle
>Get hit every other years
>Beg for money every time
>Never move.
Fuck off.

No, Haiti still hasn't got the donations from them yet.

>ameer.jpg

Imagine donating blood...You are literally killing yourself. Your body uses massive amounts of stem cells from your bone marrow to replenish the lost blood. You only have a certain amount of these. You shorten your life every time you do it.

>The last time I gave to a hurricane relief, Hillary Clinton stole the money and abducted children. SO- it's better to do nothing.
Most of Jow Forums probably doesn't remember this. But all the donations to the hurricane never got where they were supposed to even to this day.

Almost all charities are scams and the ones that aren't the money that and aid that gets through is just going to be hoarded or otherwise "lost" by corrupt government, cops and whatever on the islands.

is there a list of names of people needing help?
when i see that list i will be able to select those i wish to help.