BASED BERNIE

BASED BERNIE

Attached: 1567646097341.png (638x719, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bksQ5szyEs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But maybe we need to take care of the ones living in the US first.

This is what I hate; retards like you that sit on your fat ass all day browsing the catalogue waiting to respond to the OP first. I never get yous on this site no matter how hard I try so getting the first post is important. What if I have something constructive and/or informative to say, but can't, because of assholes like you that have no decency or respect for others? Imagine getting off to taking that opportunity away from someone. I'm not even going to try to get through to you retards, because it's the same thing no matter what board I'm on. Enjoy your "fpbp" responses, because that's literally all you have in your miserable fucking life. Fuck you, seriously.

nah we need to promote abortions for whites

>The jew pushes for child sacrifices on a global scale
>WOW, now this is epic!! Vote for that man!
I'm ready for the crusades to begin.
God help us.

WTF I LOVE COMMUNISM NOW

This might be the only true statement from a Democratic candidate this election season.

Savor it, anons.

Shalom brother

Attached: 1566873843870.gif (320x235, 993K)

>Christcuck defending brown goblins again

Is the yid implying that abortions are bad? Or is it only bad when brown people get abortions?

link faggot

>muh based nigger brothers is christ

>spend money sending food to third world nations
>access to food allows people to breed out of control due to them still living as if resource scarcity was a thing
>clearly the solution is to spend more money also funding their abortions
When people say Bernie doesn't understand economics they are not kidding

here's your (you)

>e catalogue waiting to respond to the OP first. I never get yous on this site no matter how hard I try so getting the first post is important. What if I have something constructive and/or informative to say,
You can't get (you)s on a Tibetan basket weaving fourm
Have you spoken to a woman in the past week sven?

Democrats already fund abortions in the poorest parts of America.
How is this line of thinking surprising at all and elicit any kind of response from Dems?

#jewsforeugenics

Attached: abortion.jpg (477x637, 54K)

A lot more based than the Christian Republican conservatives sending money to Africa so they can have more kids but make damn sure they don't use condoms or get abortions cuz 'were all Christ's children'.

youtu.be/bksQ5szyEs8

>I never get yous on this site
"Yous"? Those are just to help you see who responded to you, not for self-worth you worthless faggot.

wtf, im voting democrat now

remember, he is a jew first and foremost. He lies and steals. Africa already culls their numbers through stupidity, he is going for whites. It will always start in white countries to cull OUR numbers. And why should we lend a single dime to those nations who do it for a low low price of a bullet? He wont, he will simply steal your money like the money grubbing jew he is.

But unironically why are we not doing that?

Unironically feeling the Bern after that

fake and gay much like op, stop sliding

LITERALLY HITLER

Shut the fuck up kike

>if it's brown, abort it now

I watched it he actually agreed with an obvious neo Marxist cat lady that the population needs to be controlled because muh climate change

Please fuck off back to wherever

unironically. if bernie is the only one that can defeat the jew using the cloak of jewish invincibilty himself, then prehaps there was a political solution after all. if not, he can still just accelerate

Attached: 1566790815897.gif (300x186, 446K)

Fuck you sven, enjoy your you, shitty pasta fuck.

Fpbp

Making play-doh snakes.

With the exception of the "we fund" part, this is the first cool thing this senile jew has said.

The ones coming in are usually much more productive then the "ones" in the US that "need our help"
How many people starved to death this year? Last year?

Underrated post.

Alright let’s actually talk about this. Who are the poor countries he refers to? Africa?
If so, that’s good.

This post gave me great joy

Attached: 1566526509643.jpg (2560x1600, 1.8M)

It's your tax dollars.

Wow, so Jow Forums are bernie bros now!

No

Worth it

I would agree if the abortion method takes the form of a bullet

Fly in any weather.

> Absolutely horrifying
I'm sure it is horrifying to be born poor and starving right off the bat. And to look like a little round bellied bat creature crawling in the muck at age 6.

If openly embracing abortion as a means to halt overpopulation meant getting rid of this forced SJW/Trans/Gay/etc shit then so be it

This is a bit. I’ve seen this lousy more then once today.

Bot

This bg looks like s3k doomsday zone, lol.

Attached: stillnot2020.jpg (1258x688, 144K)

God only knows what this deranged cat lady is telling the kids she teachers.

We do need to cut Africa’s population by any means necessary

Fresh copy pasta?
I saw this few days ago
It feels like it should be in a something compilation

SEETHING

If he manages to lean into this issue a lot more, I'd vote for him. But I doubt he will.

Hahahaha (you)

Attached: FFF7F20F-A3F8-490B-BB9E-8200BFB6435D.jpg (600x418, 27K)