Mexican secretary of education wants comunism

No, its not clickbait or fake news.
our secretary of education used the "C" word, yes he said that comunism is necesary to be implemented in Mexico asap.

what do you think about that?

sdpnoticias.com/nacional/subsecretario-educacion-asegura-comunismo-necesario-transformar-mexico.html

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-210208_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 567K)

It was only a matter of time.
FUCK AMLO AND FUCK BROWN PEOPLE

Attached: people_s_republic_of_mexico_by_andrewtodaro-d9ipplr.jpg (1998x1143, 310K)

People who live in communes are gay

indeed

I wonder if the next year amloco becomes full retard and declares this shithole a communist one.

I wonder if he will do it before the year ends

>Polish grandpa was shipped to Kazakhstan from Lwow to work in a labor camp at age 13
>great grandma hides Jews in her basement as nazis force her from her eastern Polish village by bayonet point
>grandma ethnically cleansed by Soviets from Wilno
>parents live in poverty in communist Poland
>move to America, Dad works hard as fuck and gets very wealthy
>me, born in America, stuck in political bullshit
>tfw i have to deal with communism myself

Attached: pope.jpg (224x375, 20K)

I'm sad to hear that about your grandpa fren.

thank you mexibro, but he survived and was shipped back to poland, its why im here in the first place. He ended up being an abusive alcoholic scumbag but he did participate in the solidarnosc protests so at least he redeemed himself somewhat. I just want to be left alone, of course the country my parents emigrated to would become a future communist state

Attached: CexFaVMW8AIZzaL.jpg (610x377, 33K)

>literally bordering the US
>even contemplating official communism
wowie

How do you reconcile with the fact your great mother was responsible for allowing jews to carry out white genocide in the 21st century? I hope you’ve atleast toppled her grave and sold the burial site.

Attached: 39BB7EF0-7690-4BD9-A207-CE6D3AD91AC0.png (505x757, 419K)

Dope, I hope they close off and mine their borders CCCP epic style

what's the deal with latinos and communism wtf? How many more failed examples do you need?
In eastern europe communism was only supported by the Red Army, once ussr grew weak it disappeared in a decade.
I don't really blame Russian peasants that made the bolshevik revolution possible, it wasn't that obvious then, by the time it became obvious nkvd just killed anyone against communism.

they were her neighbors in her small as fuck tiny village in the middle of nowhere Poland. When my family told me the story i burst out laughing, but as much shit as a talk i can imagine id also help my friends and neighbors even if they were polonized jews in my own village. its complicated
the mexican in the deli by my office wears a che guevera t shirt when he cooks my eggs

Attached: fd49204ccc3ad83cc4e1434d514a9aa7.jpg (600x434, 40K)

You disgust me.

Attached: 45064324-68EE-4E35-84B8-43DAFB472514.png (963x959, 661K)

its easy to talk shit on Jow Forums

Only the people who truly lived under a "communist" dictatorship with low-standards of living or famine are the ones who don't want communism.

Perhaps its because the communist governments are hard to have a Coup performed on them while the majority want the governemnt gone..
Mexico has not had a hard communist government yet, so I suppose its people like it in theory.

better kill the fucker before 60 million of your people die

Keep that shit up and Mexico will end being “liberated”

trips of truth?

>secretary of education
...so who cares? He's not the Secretary of Mexico.

>Who cares that mexican students are going to be taught communist propaganda and then walk over the US border

Attached: 1497111292762.png (686x686, 59K)

he is a member of the closest people of our president, plus he is a registered member of several communist asociations around the world.

He has the ability to poison the minds of the youth. Subversion only takes a few generations to destroy the moral of a country.

Attached: D22EC31E-2AFF-4683-B9DA-0729209F311E.jpg (2000x1125, 160K)

the nalgaspalnorte keep raging

based AMLOve

if we learned anything from the last century is that communism on latin countries is always narco-communism or cia do a coup and put the army in power to avoid it, as the US is getting cucked even more than any of us I suppose you will get your narco regime, sad for you, but don't worry, argentina is going the same way and after trump finish his term bozo here will fall and we will go to, in about ten years we all going to live in the communist latin american states

They might just end up having some of that good ole’ US oil down there or some WMDs, America might just end up checkin it out.

And chekkd

Enjoy your extra CIA and regime change I guess.

Cry harder derechairos putos, communism will win.

Attached: images (10).jpg (585x524, 40K)

Well it'll kill all the Mexicans thus negating the need for Trump's wall so yeah sure go for it Paco. Let's see what happens.

Attached: 1477453041705.jpg (236x354, 12K)

>mexican secretary of education
>article and url clearly says "subsecretary"
>article clearly says the principles of common well being and social progress should be integrated from "communism"
I know you want the gringo dick really bad, faggot, but stop just reading headlines.
This place is far from becoming a communist shithole, doesn't matters how much you contrarian kids want that to happen so you can keep crying online.

Attached: bezmenov.jpg (1434x1046, 215K)

When communism wins everyone loses.

had a mexican guy tell me "i feel sorry for you" today. for no reason at all, i never met him and this just makes it even funnier. you deserve to have atrocities committed against your people by your people

You have to finish the job user, remember a good commie is a dead commie