NRA DECLARED DOMESTIC TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

Yet antifa is a social club. WTF.

Attached: Screenshot_20190904_204906.jpg (1080x1335, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XrpoOJCVRY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah leftists are hypocrites, big shocker right there

Antifa is a tiny group of loosely associated retards. I swear to god, you faggots are looking more like controlled opposition to keep us from targeting the real people who need to be removed from power.
Secondly, this is a city board in one single city in the US. Nobody gives a fuck about this, and at best some other retarded cities will do the same thing and then this will be forgotten.

>Powerless stooges in the most pozzed up city in the entire world pass some irrelevant legislature for the purposes of virtue signaling.
Isn't that every day in San Francisco?

Didn't the law makers of San Francisco make it legal to fuck someone if you have HIV and not tell them?
That place sounds like hell.

Seems like they have simply created an opportunity for an organization already in trouble to get behind. Well done kommiefornia, well done.

only in San Fran

The Jewish elite want you disarmed pleb.

The SF board of supervisors have zero authority.

Today

Praying to Kek every day for the monster tsunami to flush the west coast toilet.

Just imagine the smell.

San Francisco has become a Bizarro world reflection of a real city ! Anything distasteful or perverse is accepted as normal and desirable and real values are laughed at. a localized civil war would be a welcome change to this libotard shithole !

That and human shit on the streets (well some people call them 'Liberals').

So, by extension, I assume they think the American Constitution is a terrorist manifesto now, right?

Iam signing up for the nra now

That's all of California baby

So if I join the NRA can I sue for defamation?

>>Powerless stooges in the most pozzed up city in the entire world pass some irrelevant legislature for the purposes of virtue signaling.

Oh no, they're demanding local businesses not do business with the NRA.

That's a clear-cut case of political black-listing by government and a violation of the first amendment.

Lawsuit time.

They are both terrorist organizations. One considers everyone with a dissenting opinion worthy of violence and the other solicits donations after a mass shooting. One is filled with morons and the other preys on morons. Abolish them both.

Easy win if the NRA sued them.

dont let your counterstrike memes be dreams

The crime of "providing material support to a terrorist organization" is a federal matter, and local governments do not have the right to define what is and isn't a terrorist organization.

> one is actually violent
> the other takes donations
> THEY'RE BOTH TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS!!!1!!

Lol you are retarded.

My brother who is an Army Ranger is a terrorist now according to these people! He shipped out for the first time at age 17 two weeks before Sadaam got hung! Yeah he went and fought for the ZOG but whatever. This shit is unreal!

Lawrence B. Glickman, professor of history at Cornell University, said it was unusual for governments to orchestrate boycotts of private entities.

“Municipalities in the era of the American Revolution called for ostracism or boycotting of individuals who violated the non-importation movement by using, for example, British Tea,” he wrote in an email. “Those might be the clearest antecedents for the SF Board of Supervisors decision.”

youtube.com/watch?v=XrpoOJCVRY8

Attached: sessions.jpg (600x576, 111K)

By SF no less. Durrr

I don't even think they evn allow gun-stores in San Francisco do they?

using a watehose to clean human shit off the sidewalk is racist... -Board of supervisors san Francisco