Prepared for civil war???

Help me, foreign-funded civil wars are coming by 2025
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET READY?

Attached: 21731082_1849606275355104_3371489023280838322_n.png (208x171, 60K)

Civility

Air Jordans and a chain saw that starts like:

RUNNNNNNNNN
RUNNNNNNNNN
NIGGA NIGGA
RUNNNNNNNN

Attached: 1567395098306.jpg (1504x2964, 1.42M)

Fuck you, you hairy wungus fuck
I meant where do i move and what do i buy you worthless hippie sack of pig shit

>2025

i thought it was 2020. pushing the date back again? lmfao white people arent going to do shit

On the winning side

Chicken boxes.. niggers love chicken boxes

A twitter account. It's gonna get ugly

cringe

Get a plank of wood to strap across your ass, the left wing rape squads are coming soon

stack loads of toilet paper, unironically.
also you may want to clean that dirty fan after the shit hit it

crazy hungry people wont go after you for tp but it can be used as an exchangeable good

Food, water, guns, and liquor.

How wacky would it be is WW3 ends up being a series of civil wars across the entire planet being funded by private orgs making it a giant proxy war?

Underrated. This is the best infographic around for civil war prepper shit. Read it newfags.

a ham sandwich

I've stocked up on plastic knives. Hopefully some Brits can help

You fucked up the joke idiot it's

Run nigga nigga nigga
Run nigga nigga nigga

1) Shoulder fired anti-tank and anti-aircraft weapons.
2) Small arms and a few heavy machine guns.
3) Pickup trucks.

The Chechens pretty effectively held off the Russian army with just this stuff.

An off grid rural farm, preferably surrounded by miles of woods off a poorly maintained dirt road.
A rainwater collection system and cistern, a pond with a shallow well beside it (cleans the water through the dirt) for agriculture water, a well with a hand pump or pump jack (pump jack can be hand driven or driven by a dc motor or gas engine. That covers water the most important resource.
Look for properties with deeded free natural gas and if you cant find that, look for properties with old gas wells nearby. They could easily become free.
Solar power and a back up generator. Skip a 12 volt system unless you want a second solar system separate from the house for radio equipment. 12 volt is limited to about 800 watts with most charge controllers. This is fine for water pumps (but not AC powered well pumps, AVOID), ceiling fans (Get DC ceiling fans) and some light tv watching or laptop/tablet use but the moment you add a 24/7 dedicated load like a refrigerator you will over tax the system. It may power a small dc freezer or fridge but not a full size. Avoid AC powered refrigerators.
A good goal for a full sized house is at the very least a midnite classic charge controller near maxed out. 24 volt panels are cheaper but 12 volt panels allow more panels in series and you can avoid expensive junction boxes. I run mine around 100 volts. Thats about 2400 watts. So 2000-2400 is a great start. Add a second charge controller later and another array if you need more. The midnite classic can lower the amount of power that goes in so you dont cook your batteries with an over sized array. means more power for longer, even on cloudy days. PV is cheap, batteries are not.
Do not go over 1000 AH, its impractical and difficult to get that many amps through low voltage wire of any thickness. Only exception is 48 volts which i do not recommend. The equipment is more expensive and when fully charged or charging not touch safe (over 50 volts). cont.

Golf cart batteries are good cheap starter batteries but they will only last 2-3 years or maybe 5-7 years with excellent care and extremely light use. Look for fork truck batteries, used or reconditioned (professionally, do not recondition or trust anyone who reconditions with a liquid, its epson salts and it doesn't work in the long term), they can last for 20+ years. Get some hydrocaps to cut down on watering. Stainless steel hardware for the bolts and connectors and cover them in battery grease.
Inverters are a pain in the ass, no perfect solution exists. Get an inverter charger. It costs serious money compared to standard solid state inverters but they handle motor loads better, have better surge ratings and last longer. The downside is they consume more power just being on and the wave form is slightly distorted compared to quality pure sine solid state units. Not enough to cause any issues with any regular house goods or appliances but sensitive medical equipment might have issues. The inverter charger typically has a built in transfer switch and a charger function. Its the cheapest way to charge a battery bank larger than 300 AH, 12 or 24 volt chargers over 30 amps are rare and typically expensive, more than the inverter charger would cost.
Get a used generator, do not bother with chinese junk. Modern portable generators are chinese garbage. The only exception to this is champion which is decent for the money but will still at best get 3000-5000 hours of use, a honda or yamaha 5000-8000. All the briggs and scrap iron/generic generators might get 500. The above three have parts support and are somewhat designed to be repaired.
Get a older onan rv generator, 1800 rpm. 1800 rpm is key for longevity. Spark ignited engines are cheaper and easier to make your own fuel with either "free" natural gas or wood gas, diesel units will last longer but cost a lot more.
DO NOT get a 3600 rpm diesel, chances are its chinese garbage. cont?

I'm good.....

EOD in the military.....I can build bombs. I'm on whichever side pays me alot.

Nigger

Isn’t that literally just MGS4?

I should mention, finding parts for generators is hens teeth. Most older 1800 rpm generators have been out of production for decades.
Your best bet is find an industrial unit with a chevy engine if you want spark ignited. Common available parts and very long life.
A v8 chevy running at 1200 rpm going to a belt fed generator head would last a LONG time, 20K hours but it would need extra cooling and a higher flow oil pump. You could go lower, especially since you can adjust pulleys for different speeds. At 1200 rpm it should at the very least be a 10kw+ unit. A small portable or cheap generator for fuel efficiency would also help. You can use a heat exchanger to heat up water from the radiator to the house.
You want several back up methods to charge your batteries. inverter charger and a regular plug in charger etc.
Windmills are worthless, mechanical and unreliable and very expensive to make them play nice with solar charge controllers. Just add more PV, its cheaper.
Hydro is king. I cannot stress this enough and with a pen stock set up you can make it almost invisible. Has mechanical issues in the long run like wind but the reliable and consistent power more than makes up for any draw back.
DC fans, water pumps and refrigeration makes things a lot easier.
I've lived off grid for 5 years. Ask away, i know a lot about power but i also have knowledge of other subjects like food storage, security, some radio equipment and gardening. Ask away.
I live pretty comfy.

Civil War canceled, not enough racists to join your cause.

well knowing that it only serves china or russia you should first off not endorse or hope for such but in terms of preperation i would suggest stockpiling hemhoroid cream.

Where do I sign up to get the foreign funding?

yang gang is that way.>>>