Most villians are jews

I just realized most old movie villians are based on jews.

>big nose
>rubs hands
>likes wealth and power
>uses trickery to get their way

Why is this so common? Is it intentional?

Pics of villians:
m.imgur.com/gallery/uJra1

Attached: witch_from_snow_white.jpg (999x684, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/become-other-than-white-ireland-and-radical-jewish-activism/
youtu.be/53A5AJoRxF0
youtu.be/kMvGsgYfBC4
youtube.com/watch?v=HAom8ws8qp4
youtube.com/watch?v=C7PHUtDZ0V0
youtube.com/watch?v=MtBF6MxquWI
youtube.com/watch?v=-WByQS9SG4I
archive.org/details/TheEuropeanManTweetArchive
archive.vn/1mdCA
archive.vn/5wRFm
youtu.be/YvB3UTYLGtQ
bitchute.com/video/YvB3UTYLGtQ/
archive.org/details/CultureofC
archive.org/details/CultureOfCritiqueForNormiesFull_201805
archive.org/details/TheInternationalJew_655
gutenberg.org/ebooks/50556
archive.vn/jUvQG
archive.vn/9baFo
youtu.be/xLV8iupYyxQ
bitchute.com/video/xLV8iupYyxQ/
archive.is/1IEWq
archive.vn/9CALX
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: img_1008-2.jpg (350x350, 16K)

Also vampires are based on Jews and the whole blood sucking thing comes from blood libel.

because that is the inherent appearance of an evil person, for thousands of years. kikes look like this, and are thus also evil. the more kikey one looks the more evil they are without fail.

Anyone can become a Jew now, so it's a chicken/egg thing.

Attached: ozzy-osbourne-with-short-hair-feeding-the-pigeons-in-glasgow-s-george-square-november-1982_465_348_i (465x348, 103K)

You know why

the nose knows

>all villains are jews, says the saudi
except for this arab sandnigger

Attached: 88632c09fefeafa99af5da443bc9a7e9.jpg (406x781, 37K)

>the whole blood sucking thing
It's not exclusively Jewish and it works. Enjoy an early death.

Ok kike

red shoes too

Attached: gargamel.jpg (500x362, 29K)

user, the Jews is the original villain. This isn't a fucking coincidence. it's only noteworthy because the system does it's damnedest to try and keep the information from you to see it.

Attached: 1401432239686.jpg (756x553, 116K)

Replacing old blood with fresh isn't Jewish. I'm a Calvinist and get fresh blood from a donor on the regular. My donor is more Jewish than I am.

this one always gets me. the portrayal never changed, just the style of the portrayal. 4 fucking thousands years ago, it was a huge-eared, balding, elongated-skulled, big-nosed hand-rubber that barely looked human

Attached: 1420227110210.jpg (249x249, 26K)

Walt Disney was baed AF. It was until his studio was taken over by kikes that Disney animations went downhill.

Attached: History of Disney.jpg (2000x3000, 1.97M)

if you ever find a "good jew" you'll notice they don't look genetically that jewish. but if they do look genetically jewish, they are always inevitably bad. it never fails.

Not very elect of you

Attached: 1531292785636.png (1783x1525, 946K)

>Neanderthals were cannibals
>Jews eat foreskins
>Blood libel, the blood is consumed, more cannibalism
>Adrenochrome harvesting from the organs of the young, more cannibalism

>Even the vampire daywalker, an adopted son, who turns on the kikes (Jesus, Blade).

Attached: mj_lol.gif (220x165, 352K)

>>"Become Other Than White”
Ireland and Radical Jewish Activism
unz.com/article/become-other-than-white-ireland-and-radical-jewish-activism/

youtu.be/53A5AJoRxF0

Attached: B12AF9BE-D904-4F5E-B872-1987B1B3E0FA.jpg (640x511, 76K)

>Is it intentional?
Obviously, to warn children without being explicit about it. Censorship and stuff.
I liked what they did in GTAV with the jew scammer, even tho the game is degenerate.
youtu.be/kMvGsgYfBC4

>adventures of the guy who just started noticing things, the thread

Muslims are redpilled as fuck when it comes to kikes. David duke even spoke in Syria before, how do we bridge the gap between you guys and us?

Attached: 77EC09B9CFBB4A33B5F0B383306357D9.jpg (1024x1022, 170K)

Its not always the greedy disgusting jews, sometimes its the NIGGER thats been manipulated by the abhorrant vile slithering jew. Its not always the jew, sometimes its the greedy disgusting to even look at rat jew, and sometimes its the abhorrant vile slithering snake jews. Either way its our fault for not letting the jew subvert our nation and culture. God I hate them so fucking much, I honestly would have zero qualms about slaughtering them man women and child, but I know thats what they want because they are abhorrant disgusting vile worms, they aren't human. Instead lets all mock them endlessly, it will be hilarious. No other group of people is more fun to make fun of than jews. Making fun of jews is a national American pastime, it should be made a holiday just to keep the kikes in check. Its so much fun making fun of them, cause they are such losers, such small weak groveling losers, that its honestly hilarious watching them try to run things, its legit hillarious watchin the 5'2'' jew try to tell the 6'2'' american what to do lol. That shit lasts for about 2 months tops, until management realizes their mistake and hires the 6'2'' guy.

Attached: 1554763262148.gif (500x281, 303K)

>tfw you realize Capt Hook's name from peter pan wasn't because of his left hand replacement

>tfw realizing pinnochio was anti-semetic

Attached: 1567032426067.jpg (650x1000, 119K)

Jews ARE sandniggers you kike. What the fuck do you think 'semitic' means?

That entire posts purpose is to make it seem like Jesus was a jew. He wasn't and anyone who says he was is an enemy of the human race. Jesus was not a jew, he was a israelite who started christianity, but NEVER a jew. Only evil sodomite jews say this.

Attached: 4563654564.jpg (227x222, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HAom8ws8qp4

the goblins too

look harry potter

OP's choice of image is somewhat misleading seeing as how the actual evil queen from snow white was a small-nosed hotty and the big-nosed hand-rubber was actually just a disguise she adopted to get Snow to trust her and eat the poison.

Attached: fake v real.png (335x298, 150K)

walt disney hated the tribe dummy
read a book other than the koran ffs

Tolkin dwarves were jewish though, but anglos have long history of white sionism.

Cringe and delusionpilled

It's very simple, user.

Cultures, humanity even, evolved alongside Jewish trickery. Since ancient times Jews have infiltrated societies in order to sabotage them. Notoriously greedy merchants, corrupt Pharisees. The cult of diabolical supremacist parasites that attached itself to great civilizations.

Through our ancestors' experiences the image of greed, decietfulness, evil even, had formed in the minds of those historic peoples, and passed on through spoken word, folklore, tales or history in every generation.

The image survives today. So much that it's practically ingrained in our DNA. The people of the past have been through this, not as severe, but we've always known. Take heed to the pattern and never forget it.

Attached: 1567554866738.jpg (577x583, 206K)

>judaism doesn't have a genetic component, it's just a religion for goodness' sake!
>why would you doubt me, fellow whites?

Attached: nordic_hero.jpg (620x416, 85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=C7PHUtDZ0V0

Revalation 3:9, and Isiah:53 you faggot kike

Attached: jews are behind the tarrant thread.png (1644x798, 440K)

HUNT!
Ill make a jesus bone soup and force fees it to you and then feed you to my dogs imbecile.

Attached: 1566262686979.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)

Nigga you need to call up the Romanians and tell them they got some more vamps on the loose. 8565343275 if you need help wit anything. Im a absolute legend at everything. Im serious. Just ask and Ill crush.

Attached: 5462345623645.jpg (315x450, 44K)

I need a broad for cooking but besides that Im a 182 IQ. I scored a 142 on a 4th grade IQ test as a Kindergardener. So whats that mean? 162? 182? The only reason I scored so high is cause my mom and dad made me read math number trick books before the age of 6. There are many number tricks that allow a human to answer 3 by 3 multiplication questions before any human can enter the numbers into a calculator. Those tricks are never ever taught to students. They should be the first thing taught to students... Teachers exist to teach HOW to learn not WHAT to learn. It sucks that none of the teachers teach the former only the later.

jews are vampires. real life fucking vampires.

Tell em. HEY YO Romanians, MY NIGGA CHARLES IS LOOKIN FOR SOME HARDCORE PIPE HITTIN NIGGAS TO FIGHT AGAINST HIM TO THE DEATH. TICKETS ARE SELLING AT 20 BONES A POP. HOOK A NIGGA UP!!!!! or don't, either way I aint losing. Bring it niggers... Daddy aint losin...

Attached: 1562717640802.png (578x148, 21K)

>Is it intentional?
Yes.
Look up blood sucking Vampires while you're at it.
Also, Walt Disney was very woke on the JQ.

Attached: JewBloodSucker.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>anyone can become a jew
can anyone get tay sachs disease then, you lying yid?

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDONT SPOIL YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

OY VEY GOY

Attached: 1508130768639.jpg (600x342, 21K)

Attached: ab56664b97f38f0cd98d1786892f25033209dfe5a24c86a35121e251795b1a38.jpg (730x487, 158K)

kek
Mel knows

Attached: bq-5c4354419d803.jpg (1242x1671, 310K)

>Pinocchio's nose grows each time he lies
Classical Italian redpilled fairytale
As for Snow White in the Grimm Brothers/Traditional version of the tale the Queen gets a very very brutal punishment at the end.

This
THHIS
THIS THIS THIS THIS
THIIIIS
READ THIS FUCKING NEWFAGS

>vampires are based on Jews
This ain't true.
Vampires are a European thing what with Vlad Tepes and Elizabeth Bathory and stuff.

Jafar is clearly Arab though not Jewish.

You got it wrong, jews base themselves on villains. They see a cartoon and cheer for the Cobra and Decepticons. All jews secretly worship Hitler and lament they can't have pure jews to make a racial SS and brag about it.

Attached: 67834559_797645827317151_3711800990897940454_n.jpg (480x600, 29K)

This is incredible

Vlad was an influence but that's jewish retconning of history that he was a primary motivator.
Vampires were a warning about jews.

>Alice
Hngggggggg peak white female beauty.

typical kike

btw when you see a poster with a european flag or a stars and bars flag, they're 90% of the time yids hiding their israeli flag

It's actually the opposite , Jow Forums has watched so many cartoons that this image became the villain in. Their heads , so when they wanted to portray "Jews" who they blame for all of their problems they subconsciously put these characteristics to it
Jews are good people , they just want money and I can appreciate that

THIS READ THIS
SPIRITUAL DEGENERATION LEADS TO PHYSICAL DEGENERATION

This chart's inaccuracy triggers the fuck out of me.
The Little Mermaid was 1989, Black Cauldron was 1985 and the Peter Pan sequel with Wendy's daughter there was in the 2000s. I'm pretty sure the version of Cinderella in there is one of the shitty DVD sequels too which also came out in the 2000s.

Attached: mIenxWR.jpg (399x388, 35K)

Another is dracula: black haired, hook nosed, vampire that feeds off the blood of christians, but is scared of the cross.

Pinnochio: his nose grows when he lies (sound familiar?)

Baby blood transfusions for the health/vitality benefits. I dont think they drink it.

Not a kike.
Alice is simply beautiful.
She is the ideal form of the white female which has been lost to time.

>Blonde
>Blue eyes
Snowniggers get the rope

>evidence of jews drinking blood for centuries
>don't trust /ourguy/ mel

>the portrayal never changed, just the style of the portrayal.
Nothing about humanity ever changes.

Attached: Nothing_has_changed.jpg (474x395, 30K)

I don't think that's the case dude.
It's just a mythical european legend.
[spoiler]Don't ruin vampires for me you fag.[/spoiler]

Proxy off schnoz.

Pinnochio. When he lies, his nose grows bigger. kek

That wasn't really Disney who did that though.
That was the way it was in the original italian fairytale book.

youtube.com/watch?v=MtBF6MxquWI - “Jacob Cohen explains the Sayanim (Mossad's volunteer agents)”

youtube.com/watch?v=-WByQS9SG4I - “Former Mossad Agent Victor Ostrovsky - History, anti-Zionism, Sayanim”

archive.org/details/TheEuropeanManTweetArchive – Compilation of tweets from “shape-shifting” Jews, Jews that pretend to be White to demonize and demoralize Whites, but that aren’t White, but racial Jews (and racial Jews are not White, read: archive.vn/1mdCA ; archive.vn/5wRFm )

youtu.be/YvB3UTYLGtQ - “The Modern World is a Joke” - Funny video that talks about the “fellow White people” phenomena and other things
bitchute.com/video/YvB3UTYLGtQ/ - Back up of video above

archive.org/details/CultureofC - “Culture of Critique”, book about Jewish subversion in the West

archive.org/details/CultureOfCritiqueForNormiesFull_201805 - “Culture Of Critique For Normies ( Full)” - 50 min video about the book

archive.org/details/TheInternationalJew_655 - “THE INTERNATIONAL JEW ” by Henry Ford

gutenberg.org/ebooks/50556 - “The Jews” by Hilaire Belloc
archive.vn/jUvQG – Backup of link above
archive.vn/9baFo – Another one

youtu.be/xLV8iupYyxQ - “Multiculturalism is a Joke”
bitchute.com/video/xLV8iupYyxQ/ - Backup of video above

archive.is/1IEWq - “THE CAUSES OF HOSTILITY TOWARDS JEWS - A HISTORICAL OVERVIEW”

archive.vn/9CALX - "The end of the Jewish Labour Party"

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335 - “White Genocide Is Real - In Their Own Words”

Attached: Hostily_towards_Jews_why_4.jpg (1226x9999, 2.85M)

Attached: gettingthepicture.jpg (1942x588, 267K)

Math teachers HATE him because of this ONE WEIRD TRICK. Click here to find out how......

Attached: 1516769088916.jpg (500x500, 19K)

Jews do look like that tho

>Just eat the apple, goy, dont question it, eat it and DIE

Jafar is a kiken-spy among arabs

Attached: kgkgkj.png (551x482, 483K)

The quran was written by the jewish advisors of the saudi royall family after a goat ate the reall one.

Wow OP, you literally picked the least Jewish looking when in Harry Potter and Star Wars you have ones looking more Jewish.

>THE INTERNATIONAL JEW ” by Henry Ford
*THE INTERNATIONAL JEW = Henry Ford
Henry Ford: international car industry, ex-car towns nothing but niggers, car for everybody, roads everywhere. Can't get more Jewish and international than Ford.

there are so many historical characters that are not named as jews but are pretty obvious if you know what you are looking at. Scrooge is a good example.

Attached: scrooge.jpg (1024x602, 107K)

Life is pretty funny like that

I prefer they stay hidden behind their meme flags. A thread half full of Israeli posters acting like jackasses pisses me off more than the same behavior coming from meme flag faggots.

My wife is a torah jew and best in the world
only tamlud jews do
but Jow Forums is a moron.

Keep hunting anons
read the red pills post red pills
go this not just here but everywhere
get the message out anons

the satanists are not going to wait and nor should we Jow Forums.

lets get the normies up to speed
numbers need to strong
more people have to be red pilled

more content on disney
we need to get zoomers and past generations realise how much they are dooped, blackmailed and betrayed.

this
the elite "saudi" leadership are all saudis
they displaced the old leadership
though war and lies.

Attached: 1567460762289dwad.png (787x854, 862K)

>the elite "saudi" leadership are all saudis
the elite "saudi" leadership are all kikes
fucking kikes and auto correct.

Now do Simon bar-Sinister

I think the Jewish problem comes down to (pic realated)

Causing them to hear voices telling them they have to subvert or be destroyed.

Attached: jews schizpheni.png (1736x2229, 515K)

UH YEH:) DISNEY SUCKED HITLERS DICK.

CHRISTIAN POINT OF VIEW:

HOW TO SPOT PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW SATAN.

SATAN HATES THE JEWS THE MOST BECAUSE GOD REASONS. CHOSEN PEOPLE AND ALL.

IF SOMEONE STARTS WITH MUH JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'S
NAZI
MUZZIE.
ETC.
ETC...

Attached: download (2).jpg (405x720, 40K)

correct
in the bible it says magic mushrooms cure Schizohprenia and tranny thoughts
I think this is true

I rember a friend who was a tumlud jew was on mushrooms and it cleared his head enough i was able to preach the bible
and he belived because his head was clear enough not to think about sex and changing /subvertion

I beleive some drugs where madicenical in very small doses
I rember in far cry3 the nicest person was a jew flying high mushrooms
and in real life I have noticed the same.

the message also appeared in exedus and as I was told there no such thing as coiences at all.

I keep being drawn to israel and remove its cancer of tamlud jews
vision after vision confrims this

2 weeks ago I got and Omen
a dark cloud, a phoenix sucking what looks to be trump's head.

then a dream.
A snake in the grass
and massive fight at biblical proporsions
and a man screaming at the sky
and a burned mummy

and the next day another omen
heavy winds

And today in my country a huge storm
and right now total slience

I don't understand the Omen.

I can't understand what it means, i'm scared because God keeps showing more scary Omens and i have no idea what it means.

they are nost based no jews. it just so happens through the laws of physiognimics that if you want to create an archetypical evil man it would definetely look like a jew.