Viva La Raza

>tfw latino conservative
>tfw my people’s focus on god, family, children and education is helping us prosper while selfish hedonistic whites are experiencing increasing levels of divorce, debt, single motherhood, drug addiction and suicide

The secret to Latino success is our control of our women. White men lost control of their women and then this country. Latinos are genetically superior when it comes to living in North America with our native ancestors. We’re also Catholics and follow the true word of god, none of that faggy prot thot shit.

Attached: 5493439B-0FD6-4F4F-901C-5A523C91BDAE.jpg (570x589, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ID-5M_r26g8
city-journal.org/2008/eon1008hm.html
takimag.com/article/frequently_asked_questions_about_the_jason_richwine_brouhaha_steve_sailer/print#ixzz2TPXmpNgG
colorofcrime.com/2005/10/the-color-of-crime-2005/
cis.org/ImmigrantCrime
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886901000290
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf#page=8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>SOME
BODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME

The key to latino success is welfare and jewish subversion.

Is that why you have a higher per homosexuality rate and low IQ? Is that why your countries are shattered and now you shit in mine? Just shut the fuck up you beaner. You aren't shit.

Both of these women are disgusting. The left one is a roastie whore who looks at least 15 years older than her age, and the right one has been brainwashed by feminism. Ironically, actually the left one has been brainwashed by feminism too. Feminism has this idea that women should be sexual in pubic but not treated as whores. patriarchy would never allow either of these women to act this way or dress that way.

"Feminists want to act like whores but be treated like upper class women."

>The secret to Latino success is
A white ruling class.

/thread

This is now a beaner hate thread

YA SEE I AINT THE GARDEN TOOL
IN PEDROS
SHEH
HED

youtube.com/watch?v=ID-5M_r26g8

Attached: 1563411301499s.jpg (83x125, 2K)

Attached: FT_17.06.12_LGBTamericans_demographics.png (310x564, 8K)

You have to realize that your country is shipping out mexican niggers, and nobody will truly stop them

Both signs have the same handwriting.

The very word of God that we brought you? We did let our women off their leashes. That much is true. The generation before mine let them loose. It was actually in sin, and God will punish us for doing so. It is clearly said that wives are to be subservient to their husbands, and they've usurped that position. My generation will have to deal with the fallout and, hopefully, by the time the next comes around, we'll fix it.

50% of Hispanic children are born out of wedlock, and this rate is rising rapidly. Source:
city-journal.org/2008/eon1008hm.html

64% of Hispanics have IQ scores too low to enter the military. Source: takimag.com/article/frequently_asked_questions_about_the_jason_richwine_brouhaha_steve_sailer/print#ixzz2TPXmpNgG

Hispanics are 19 times more likely than Whites to be a gang member. Source: colorofcrime.com/2005/10/the-color-of-crime-2005/

Hispanics are three times more likely to be in prison than Whites. Source:
colorofcrime.com/2005/10/the-color-of-crime-2005/

Hispanics are three times as likely as Whites to commit violent crime. Source: colorofcrime.com/2005/10/the-color-of-crime-2005/

1 in four inmates in American federal prison is a non-citizen. Source:
cis.org/ImmigrantCrime

In America, non-citizen Hispanics are overrepresented among white collar crimes. Source: cis.org/ImmigrantCrime

Hispanics are 60% more likely than Whites to neglect their children. Source: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886901000290

In New York City, 45% of people arrested for rape were Hispanic. Source: nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf#page=8

The share of college degrees earned by Hispanics, already very low, has not changed in two decades. Source: city-journal.org/2008/eon1008hm.html

The Hispanic high school drop out rate of 50% is unchanged across generations. Source: city-journal.org/2008/eon1008hm.html

All Latinos are drug dealers or prostitutes. There are absolutely no exceptions

I feel bad for Frumpleton every time i see this picture.

you are a disgrace to God, the most promiscuous and drug riddled people on the planet. i've been inside your churches there's only women there, your men are all out driving drunk and cheating on their wives.

YOU MAD WH*TE BOI

>Latino success

Attached: 2011-wealth-gaps-24.png (300x421, 13K)

Mexicans are degenerate as FUCK in the newer generations. They do drugs, smoke several several cigs on the daily, get shit faced with alcohol every week. women are promiscuous as fuck, hookup culture is strong, and they tend to lead a ridiculously hedonistic lifestyle in general. What you write is nothing but a power fantasy, and it makes me really fucking sad.

you're already losing control of your women
went to a meme electronic festival 5 years ago and most of the thots running around on drugs were latiniggers

your mistake was coming to this country
your heritage means shit in the face of degeneracy

That makes sense, thank you for the advice my naturally conservative amigo

Attached: 1516432093120.jpg (996x559, 132K)

All the latina women I've ever experienced were whores in every measurable way one could be a whore. While most white prot girls (well, white mormon girls anyways) were chaste and got married young.

> control of our women
Those fat, round, disgusting slobs?

Have sex.

>Latino success

Point to a Latin country that isn't overrun with corruption and poverty. Yes, the women have more values than most whites, but they are also just as dumb and impressionable.

look at that incel's face!

I prefer the original image so much more because the narrative completely crumbles. Supposedly, the waitress is the one who is the downtrodden victim, and the protester is defiantly standing up against the oppressive system, valiantly fighting for the poor waitresses rights and dignity against the terrible patriarchy. However, this picture clearly conveys who actually has the power. It's the woman who has all of the most desirable men at her beck and call -- the woman who can get anything she wants with a smile has all the power. Is that protester looking at the waitress with compassion deep compassion in her heart? Is she grateful for getting a nice cold drink?
Hahaha, no. Not even close; she's intimidated by the young, beautiful waitress and resents these young women's presence. This photo is pulitzer prize material, at the same level as Saigon Execution, Running Napalm Girl, and the sailor kissing the nurse on VJ day.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Latinos in Muttlands aren't Latinos anymore just mutts with a wig.

You are a faggot. My parents are both from Central America. Even I acknowledge that this world would be FUCKED without Europeans. They are the ONLY ones who can STOP the Jewish Kalergi Plan. Wake up, dumb fuck. I'm holding you accountable for your own good, for everyone's sake. Instead of supporting Europeans you're going to come on here and give them shit? Fucking imbecile.

You're not wrong. And neither was Trump when he said what he said. The TRUTH is that the high-value citizens that make up Mexico's upper class, upper-middle class, and a lot of their middle class choose to STAY in Mexico for numerous reasons. These are the citizens with predominantly European ancestry. Most of the ones that are mostly mixed with the indigenous population are the degenerate ones

>the protester is defiantly standing up against the oppressive system

you actually BELIEVE that shit?

Attached: 30.pct.of.women.jpg (750x600, 59K)

>while selfish hedonistic whites are experiencing increasing levels of divorce, debt, single motherhood, drug addiction and suicide
This is happening to literally every single racial group (to varying degrees) in the US, though, baitposter user.