Tinder reveals the 30 most right-swiped singletons in Britain including a 'proud' transgender woman and a professional...

>Tinder reveals the 30 most right-swiped singletons in Britain including a 'proud' transgender woman and a professional wakeboarder - so would YOU date any of them?
>Tinder has revealed its most desirable singletons for the third year running
>This year's line-up is aged between 19-34 and includes models and scientists
>Others on the list include a professional wakeboarder and a PHD student

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7427305/Tinder-reveals-30-right-swiped-singletons-Britain.html

Attached: 18069564-0-image-a-3_1567616208886.jpg (636x382, 58K)

>Eliana, 19, is a student from Aberdeen.

>What does your bio say? 'Spanish American hybrid' and a peace emoji.

>Best date you've ever had? 'The day before our planned date, he invited me to a stand-up comedy night that evening instead, which was spontaneous and fun.'

>Best thing about being single? 'Nights out without worrying about anyone else.'

Attached: 18061894-0-image-a-39_1567605197867.jpg (634x630, 52K)

>Michael, 27, is a painter and decorator, from Ceredigion, Wales.

>What does your bio say? 'Enjoy adventures, keeping fit, love animals.'

>What makes you swipe right? 'Pictures of them exploring, travelling or hanging out with animals, that's my type of girl. I like the natural look.'

>And left? 'Snapchat filters.'

>Favourite thing about being single? 'I enjoy being in a couple, but I also like planning the day around myself.'

Attached: 18061934-7427305-image-a-80_1567607132975.jpg (634x659, 45K)

>What does your bio say? 'Nothing! I've listed a Spotify Anthem: Caroline by Aminé.'

>Go-to opening line? 'I usually let them come to me first. But if I really think someone's my type, I'll message first. I try to find something in their photos to talk about.'

>Ideal first date? 'An activity, like bowling – it's less intense than sitting awkwardly at dinner'.

Attached: 18061890-7427305-image-a-71_1567607097116.jpg (634x824, 66K)

>Marley, 22, is a DJ from Swansea.

>What does your bio say? 'It lists my job – I used to be a footballer, now I'm a DJ – and where I study. Ideal first date? Going for coffee. It's a good chance to chat, rather than, say, going to the cinema where you sit in silence.'

>Tips for standing out?: 'Include a link to your Instagram.' Marley, 22, is a DJ from Swansea.

>What does your bio say? 'It lists my job – I used to be a footballer, now I'm a DJ – and where I study. Ideal first date? Going for coffee. It's a good chance to chat, rather than, say, going to the cinema where you sit in silence.'

>Tips for standing out?: 'Include a link to your Instagram.'

Attached: 18061908-7427305-image-a-75_1567607116576.jpg (634x824, 46K)

>Chanel. 27, is a singer-songwriter from London.

>What does your bio say? 'Artist and music lover. Let's start with hello.'

>She's looking for: 'Someone spiritual with kind eyes.'

>Her ideal first date is: 'I'm an adrenaline junkie, so Thorpe Park could be fun, or maybe sitting outside and playing board games. Something a bit different.'

Attached: 18060422-0-Chanel_27_is_a_singer_songwriter_from_London_whose_looking_for_s-a-33_1567605071827.jpg (634x659, 38K)

>Ella-Morgan, 25, is a cosmetic surgeon consultant from London.

>What does your bio say? 'Proud transwoman. Judge me all you want, but I'm the nicest and funniest girl you'll ever meet. Yes, I've had my surgery!'

>What's the best thing about being single? 'Having the time to learn to love myself'.

Attached: 18060418-0-Ella_Morgan_25_is_a_Cosmetic_Surgeon_Consultant_from_London_and_-a-32_1567605065743.jpg (634x817, 41K)

>girl
That thing must be burned at the stake.

Attached: 1557713125962.jpg (178x283, 19K)

>cosmetic surgeon
>trans
Too bad it couldn't make itself even look human

No one cares

This guy looks like any black guy on the street, /pol is always right.

your flag looks like a deli sandwich, which country is that?

Most niggers are short, fat, and retarded.

Holy fuck that is ugly.
This is a 10 in the UK

The guy in the picture isn’t even handsome. He looks like an average nog, yet he gets swiped the most in England? Damn son. Anglo women must love the bbc

This is so pathetic. I can’t believe the UK has black people in it. What a disgrace for a millennia years old culture

>Yes, I've had my surgery!

Not that I would ever want to date a trans woman, but if I absolutely had to, I would much rather date one with a dick because looking at a mutilated axe wound would make me faint. I think it's some psychological self defense associating the mutilation with my own penis and having a natural repulsion to it.

Attached: 1449319319726.jpg (804x802, 74K)

British women look like shit.

>Ali, 21, is a student, model and personal trainer from County Down.

>What does your bio say? 'Probably taller than you. I'm 5ft 10in and when I meet people in person they're always like, "I didn't expect you to be so tall!"'

>What makes you swipe right? 'Guys who have an interesting bio.'

>And left? 'Too many group shots, where you can't work out which person's them.'

Attached: 18061938-7427305-image-a-68_1567607084346.jpg (634x826, 59K)

Uggolee.
All riggered though.

>J, 28, is a barber and model from Cheltenham.

>What does your bio say? 'I'm just looking for cool people to vibe with. Let's grab some food.'

>What makes you swipe right? :Jennifer Aniston lookalikes. Basically Rachel in the early seasons of Friends. That's my dream woman.'

>How do you make the next move? 'If conversation is flowing, I'll ask them to call me. I wouldn't date someone who's afraid to pick up the phone. It's a good pre-date test.'

Attached: 18061916-7427305-image-a-72_1567607101558.jpg (634x831, 61K)

Lol muh bio

Looks like a dyke

>all the men are Chads and all the women are either ugly or plastic looking whores
what did they mean by this

>>Liam, 23, is mechanical engineer from Galway.

>What does your bio say? 'Mountains aren't just funny, they're hill areas. I love bad puns, send me some?'

>Best date ever? 'In San Francisco, a mate gave me tickets for a sunset cruise. The girl I invited was unsure about boarding a boat with a stranger. I was like, "Actually, you're dead right. Fair enough!" But she changed her mind and we had a great time.'

>Tips for standing out? 'Photos of you having fun.'

Attached: 18061914-7427305-image-a-79_1567607130531.jpg (634x861, 68K)

Wtf is that?

Mutt

So much makeup.
Ok.
Mutt

Typical brainless thot. Says nothing about herself, low effort profile. Does what every thot does. Will hit the wall.

Sounds like a swell dude, if a normie.

Looks is everything to her, so she doesn't develop anything but her looks.

Every second profile has an instagram it seems. Dude's dishonest. He wants more pictures to filter uglies. Also a "DJ", so drugs.
27....she's preparing the switch from alpha stud to provider.

Ugly except in pictures.

>That black woman

Highly fucking doubt it. Even for a black women she aint anything special. not only that, but she's not even that young @27.

>Black dude

Highly fucking doubt it. Especially considering his job is being a fucking DJ. Not that good looking as the white guys, not even close.

>Tranny

Again, highly fucking doubt it. ESPECIALLY since she's had her dick cut off. most of the appeal of dating a tranny is that it's a girl with a dick.

The real list would have 3 good looking white guys and 3 good looking white younger girls.

Lol chad dont waste ur time on this shit.

>5'10''
>I'm probably taller than you
Is everybody really a manlet? Most people I know are at least 6ft

Attached: asdfasdf.jpg (235x313, 10K)

Add 3 inches of heels.

Where shall the watchful sun,
England, my England,
Match the master-work you've done,
England, my own?

Fake news
Tinder wouldn't release these without their consent
They just made up profiles to celebrate "diversity"

>doesn't even own a valid passport
>talks about what other countries are like
ishiggidy

How the fuck do Australian women manage to be so much better looking than Brits despite having the exact same genetics?

Attached: 1566788332652.jpg (334x308, 19K)

>This is a 10/10 in bongland
Lmao

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Maybe
If I had to choose a dude on pain of death
No
No
No
Fuck no
No
No
No

Jesus Christ, the only decent looking people in these pics are some of the dudes. WTF?

>He looks like an average nog
You have GOT to be shitting me. The average nigger barely looks like that. Damn, all leafs need to be permabanned from this site.

Attached: 1566752416875.png (900x802, 419K)

This level of propaganda...

Everybody knows that you swipe everything on tinder.

>Jane 30, is a marketing executive from Edinburgh.

>What does your bio say? 'Sometimes I like yoga, sometimes I like wine. Balance is good.'

>What's the best thing about being single: 'The group chat I have with my friends – we discuss our dates!'

Attached: 18060420-0-Jane_30_is_a_Marketing_Executive_from_Edinburgh_who_enjoys_both_-a-34_1567605075015.jpg (634x667, 67K)

That camouflaged Heil Hitler gives me hope.

>Elise, 19, is a sandwich artist from County Antrim.

>What does your bio say? 'The Biggie lyrics Sicker than your average.'

>Tips for standing out? 'Confidence is key. As are make-up-free photos. I've been with friends while they've been on Tinder and they've said, "She's pretty, but what does she actually look like?"'

>Best thing about being single? 'Focusing on me.'

Attached: 18061904-0-image-a-38_1567605190691.jpg (634x823, 31K)

>Molly, 24, is an executive assistant from London.

>What does your bio say? My Instagram link.

>What makes you swipe right? 'Tall, dark and handsome. And a dog in his pictures.'

>And left: 'Full-on six-pack shots.'

>Worst date you've ever had? 'We went to a bar and he kept saying, "I'm going to the loo to think of 10 questions to ask you." If a conversation requires that much effort, it's not good!'

Attached: 18061912-7427305-image-a-66_1567607077080.jpg (634x823, 72K)

>>Michelle, 20, is a student from London.

>What does your bio say? 'Flag emojis from all the places I'm from or have lived. I'm American but my parents are Chinese.'

>Go-to opening line? 'If they're really hot, I'll send them a GIF.'

>Best thing about being single? 'Having the time to develop your own hobbies – it's easy to lose yourself in a partner's.'

Attached: 18061906-7427305-image-a-67_1567607080984.jpg (634x852, 63K)

Maybe
One night stand only. Also, "Sandwich Artist?" Bitch, your sandwiches are never going to be in a museum.
She might be a good pick for ants.

>Chloe, 21, is a scientist from Swindon.

>What does your bio say? 'Guess my height in one go and I'll buy you a drink. Nobody has managed yet – they always go taller (I'm 5ft).'

>Tips for standing out? 'I like seeing somebody's music interests on their profile. Pictures that show personality are also a winner.'

>Best thing about being single? 'It's helped me grow my confidence.'

Attached: 18061936-7427305-image-a-69_1567607090074.jpg (634x812, 68K)

Imagine unironically referring to yourself as a professional sandwich artist

>Paris, 21, is a model from London.

>What does your bio say? 'Artist? (I'm not sure if I can call myself that, but I dance, paint and sculpt), then I once sent back a burrata. It's a talking point.'

>Go-to opening line? 'With guys, I wait for them to talk to me. I message women first if it's an instant match. If not, I'll wait a day.'

Attached: 18061922-7427305-image-a-70_1567607093433.jpg (634x832, 65K)

>British
>Huwite

Are any of those white?

the Island is hell on earth any time I see pictures of it it makes me depressed I would kill myself if I had to live there

Attached: 00 eng.jpg (624x351, 38K)

>someone swiped right to this on tinder

Holy shit, even Ching Chong’s get swiped the most in England! Absolute state of anglos.

OK there's no way this fucking monstrosity is more popular than your local college slut on tinder
what the fuck

She's posed that picture super-carefully to hide how chubby she really is but the thick calves don't lie

thats a man

Very likely
Well, hello there baby.
Sure.

Finally, some people who actually look like they're worth swiping right on.

None of these are legit
Who would swipe the Bogdanoff tranny

I'd COLONISE her tbqh

>this thread

Holy shit the brits have such shit tastes... Also I wonder what the median IQ is on Tinder...

> no way this fucking monstrosity is more popular than your local college slut on tinder

cause its not no guy looking at this thing is getting turned on this is just trying to make dumb Anglo blokes think everyone else is banging trannies so they should too

You don’t think Leslie Jones is an attractive woman? How dare yeee boy!

Most of them are from London. London is like ~40% white.

I’m better looking than most of them, I guess Canada has way higher standards

>A fucking DJ.
A fucking singer.

Yeah, we’re definitely not attractive as a people, but I gotta say England has some rock bottom standards.

Literally all of the "girls" are ugly.

wat

i dont speak retard (british)

Not a single one of them is outstanding. Is that really the best Britain has to offer?

None of them are ugly, but fuck, this is the best they can do?

Keep in mind a lot of the guys swiping right on these thots would be shitskins that are desperate to fuck anything that's white

Attached: brit, faces.jpg (750x639, 62K)

found the cool wine aunt

Attached: 2019-09-05 07.25.16.png (653x186, 48K)

Here is another picture that's in better focus.

Attached: ella morgan.jpg (937x1171, 153K)

To be fair high-quality girls don't use Tinder any more, they just wait for Chads to DM them on Instagram

White women have been socially conditioned into believing all black dudes have massive cocks and are amazing in bed .

so? they'd be swiping on attractive ones too oh wait there aren't any

it looks lioe a demon

She has the dead, soulless eyes of a woman who's let many niggers cum inside of her

>Having the time to learn to love myself'.
He'll be joining the 45% soon.

This has to be troll unless brits truly are the most hideous people on the earth

>she

Attached: Cat3.png (622x621, 498K)

Shit, forgot to read the bio, didn't realise it was a man

fucking this

i believe this
i'm not brad pit but fuck, i guess if i go to britain i could be a model or something

also that nigger is not even average looking

This, it's meaningless for women.

>she

What the fuck is wrong with you?
It's gotten so bad that people just accept this shit now

>cool people to vibe with
What kind of retard talks like that?

I wouldn't touch this nigger by a broomstick. What de fug with the bongs? We gotta nuke em already.

>sitting awkwardly at dinner
Translation: “I am a terrible conversationalist due to my vapid personality”

Most attractive uk women are not on tinder. They're waiting for u to magically get them.

Then get fat post marriage.

Anyway kill all women.

>all the places I'm from
People like this exist.

>Lizzy, 22, a , London

>What does your bio say? 'I have tits'

>Go-to opening line? 'I have tits'

>Best thing about being single? 'Having nothing to offer and expecting everything in return'

anglos have a shortage of asian trannies so have to resort to other anglos

Tbh lads I tried to guess which one was the tranny without looking at the description and I guessed the first one, was pretty sure this was a biological girl based on that perfect rack.

Attached: 1555818310884.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

>tinder reveals

so they're using and showing your data without your consent? imagine my shock.

Excuse me, where the fuck is Ryan?
Ryan with the memes?
You can’t just save that for last. I admire the effort for a punchline.

Great post and format OP, I’m gonna have to use this from now on!

creepy faggot tranny plastic surgery face. that's a hard no.

this is a problem that i cant find a person to make babies with? literal garbage website. wants me to dump high tier sperm into a mental illness cases' asshole and get aids, really? that's more preferential for them? no.

What a load of bollocks

Attached: AFC4FE6B-C4A3-4C2B-999B-C2B83A0BCF52.jpg (750x1000, 115K)

I doubt she is swiped a lot, I slept with better looking trans, like pic related.

Attached: BF15314E-67CD-4A2A-8A8D-02B094EA7D51.png (640x1136, 718K)

"Probably taller than you. I'm 5ft 10in and when I meet people in person they're always like, 'I didn't expect you to be so tall!'"

What

Attached: OW5M4Sd.png (410x442, 293K)

Well, not exactly nothing.
Tits for starters.

I want to kill myself.