TERRAFORMING THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK!!!

ok lads im getting in contact with Pauline hanson through the lutwyche office in brisbane. I've done the maths and its possible to terraform the entirety of Australia for 1-2 billion dollars, all within the space of a year. this will be achieved by releasing 5000 km squared of reflective underside mylar baloons over a 1 million square km area off the east and west coast of Australia, the balloons will be geostationary and raise temps under them by 10 Celsius or more, increasing evaporation and turning to rain once it reach the great dividing range or increasing in relative humidity on the west coast. This will unironically make Australia a super power, with unlimited water, food, uranium and iron and aluminium the rest of the world cant compete. This scheme is 10 times less expensive than the proposed bradfield field and 10 times more effective. we are going to force all UN members to pay for this as the newly greened Australia will absorb 50% of world carbon dioxide emissions every year reducing effective emissions on the planet in half ( i dont care if global warming is real or not, we gonna financially rape u all because Australian BVLLS deserve to live like the gods amongst men we are...) my only fear is that our new found success will be seen as a excuse to take in more migrants, how can i effectively hold the government to ransom to reinstate the white Australia policy and scrap the racial discrimination act of 1975 ???

Attached: terraformed outback.jpg (1000x670, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_greening
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go fund me

FUCKING BRILLIANT IDEA, PLANT A FEW TREES AND YOU COULD PUT ALL EXCESS 1 BILLION AFRICANS THERE EASY

Attached: 1518195482734.jpg (700x488, 141K)

no way can i go fund me 2 billion, nahhh this is gonna be a tax paid project and we gonna be reimbursed with INTEREST by all UN members or else

i know he's a faggot but hit up friendlyjordies

>1-2 billion dollars
No, I'm sorry racist, that money belongs to refugees. Nice try sweaty ;)

Chinks will invade within the decade. Plans are irrelevent.
>gods amongst men
fucking lol better learn mandarin.

how can i aid in bringing about the enlightened era of bogan hegemony???

Can someone knowledgeable say whether OP is full of shit or not? I don't know much about ecology or whether. It seems plausible. I know the stretches of desert have been made productive at least for the purposes of agriculture by human effort. Not sure if it could be done to an entire continent.

Attached: 1506274273843.jpg (640x705, 43K)

NO i fucking despise the cunt, hes one of the first australians to publicly get the rope

Good post

all burgers will be gassed by the White Australian Reich

Just kill all the aborigonies and wait 8000 years for the lush forests to grow back.
Shame the megafauna went extinct and not the abos.

australia was already a rainforest, im simply returning it to what it was before the abbos fire stick farmed it into a desert

Did you just post an OC image without paying royalities OP? You'll hear from my lawyer

Sounds like you're fixing the place up for all of those chinese immigrants pretty nicely.

Unironically based and redpilled. Can't wait to have a few snags and cold ones with the boys at a newly invigorated Ayer's Rock resort.

if this somehow ever happens, won't this effect the flora and fauna already there?

just to play doubles advocate here, is it a good idea to make straya habitable? i mean won't that giver ur goobermint an easier excuse to let in infinity niggers? at least now you guys cant point to the desert for a good reason not to be flooded. not that the fact you're a white country isn't good enough reason, just spitballing here

Attached: 1537543815293.jpg (460x460, 78K)

kek all u did was change the colour saturation of my original image

Attached: terraformed aussie.png (1000x670, 1.23M)

it will return it to its natural state, australia wasnt always a desert. it only became that way after the abbos
i fully understand this that is why i made it a open question
> my only fear is that our new found success will be seen as a excuse to take in more migrants, how can i effectively hold the government to ransom to reinstate the white Australia policy and scrap the racial discrimination act of 1975 ???

oh fuck sorry. its a strong possibility i didn't read the whole post. my take is secure the political and demographic future of the nation and then turn it into the garden of eden 2

do it

>B-b-b-but think about the plants and animals!
Wow you're right. It's not like life adapts and was already forcefully adapted to the hellscape the abos created.

THIS
i think though there is a great possibility that by making australia incredibly rich we may be able to provoke the fuck off this is my gold reaction

>5000km^2 of geostationary balloons
cant happen, wont happen, not feasable
>will terraform this million square kilometres
how would covering 1/200th of the area in balloons fuck all anyway?

confirmed troll, abandon thread

If dumb abbos can turn a lush green land fauna to desert then what makes you think climate change is not real. Faggot. Can't have it both ways.

Attached: 1_1_figura_aborigen_australia_hiperrealista_aix_museum.jpg (640x480, 115K)

Dig trenches from the wettest parts to the dry parts.

>burn down a continent of forest
>earth gets cooler
fuck science bitches

prove it cant happen or that its not feasible.
and a little thing called radiaitive forcing, 0.5% sky coverage hhas 5 x our greenhouse gas effect directly under that area

Why do this? So that Chinks can have it later on? Fuck that. Why the fuck did we Europeans invent planes? So that these fucking shit skins can use it to come here and shit us up? WE NEED TO FIX OUR MINDS FIRST. WE NEED TO TAKE STATE CONTROL FIRST BEFORE WE DO ANYTHING.

Ayers rock will be blown up too
Can't have the abos having a symbol of their onwn

You need to fuck off white devil, my people own this land and keep it the way it's meant to be. You can fuck off back to Ireland or whatever shithole they dragged your shackled white ass out of.

you talking about the reaction of ur people? as in australia becomes wakanda, causing the population to have a surge in national pride, protectionism, and high morale? i think you're right. the only thing is we live in a media controlled society (joker.bmp) and i fully believe that a purge, either political, or minecraftial, is necessary before things can proceed. cuz otherwise the kikes and traitors that run everything will get out in front of it and move forward with the terraforming plan with open borders in mind. the u.s. is a pretty large country with some diverse biomes and shit. we're pretty resource rich and could live and thrive in isolation. however this society and political structure is rotten with globohomo so despite our richness and influence we're a depreciating israeli vassal state. idk how bad it is over there culturally/politically. i don't want to assume you're as bad as the UK but i'm sure you have your own pro-fag and pro-migrant kikery

I'm going to need sause on this topic

but the chinese arent white, and neither are somalis or mudslimes

terraforming has always interested me, but i never really thought about it happening somewhere on earth except for Antarctica. based idea if it can happen

Checked

Yeah lets terraform the cunt so the entire continent catches on fire. Are you fucking dumb?

what the fuck are you on about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_greening
nowhere do they mention whatever youre talking about
your whole plan reads like a 15 year old wrote it
and you think aboriginals turned australia into a desert
please stop making threads
/thread

>the way its meant to be
FUCK OFFF CUNTTT, this place was a rainforest before u retarded cunts killed the megaforna AND burned the continent to the grown

kys abo

kek superpower by 2021

it wont catch fire with high humidity and constant weekly rainfall , not to mention we will seed bomb other species than the nigger of trees the eucalyptus

WHITEKANDA FOREVA!!!!

Fuck off city faggots.

I don't want any of you faggots out here. Stay in your containment zones.

Our sacred fire stick ceremonies work in harmony with the land ignorant convict. The fires happened way back in the dreamtime, way before we used the ceremony. Everything here depends on fire and now we bring it as well. All you bring is filth.

U CREATED THE CURRENT FIRE RELIANCE by killing everything which didnt thrive in fire u absolute fucking niggers

hell yeah

Attached: F9591950-C42B-4EDA-BB1C-14D48826FCB2.jpg (195x200, 11K)

Don't be stupid humans have only been here a short time, too short for fire adaptation of flora and fauna, humans 50 thousand years, white devils 200 , yet you know best turning up in chains in your shipwreck.

how about no

u have to be trolling lmao

yes

Are you related to Wayne Lambright?

Attached: 1555892403233.png (235x215, 7K)

If we do this, the government, Christcucks, NGO’S and leftists in power will get another excuse to import chinks and third world trash. It’ll be a good idea to take back our land first.

>we didn't start the fire

or thousands of years, Aboriginal Australians burned forests to promote grasslands for hunting and other purposes. Recent research suggests that these burning practices also affected the timing and intensity of the Australian summer monsoon.

It is perhaps difficult for some of us to imagine that a single species, Homo sapiens, can affect the Earth’s climate system. But a cursory view of satellite images of the Earth emphasises the scale of the environmental changes that we have brought about. Most of us are aware of our contribution to the pollution of the Earth’s atmosphere, rivers and oceans; to severe land degradation, salinity, and so on.

During the last few decades, human-induced climate change has been a pervasive theme in the scientific literature. Central to the concept is the role of greenhouse gas added to the atmosphere during the industrial era.

Attached: 2285f432ef8fa866b12773b421cd805e.jpg (736x1103, 171K)

>it was always burning since the world's been turning

Attached: Austraila.jpg (600x521, 67K)

fucking monkeys they are

nothing should be
>DEATH

Yet Climate change can't be real. If abbos can do it then the Amazon is fucked.

PIC related typical Brazilian monkey burning his Jungle down.

Attached: hobbit-flores-homo.jpg (670x409, 134K)

Fuck you, boong. You need to go back to india or wherever your dravidian ass came from, you absolute continent wreckers.
>be abo
>slash and burn simpson desert into existence

Yeah nah terraform it into FREE HOUSES

Home ownership should be banned and individuals should receive a house after completing a state employment contract. When they die the house returns to the state.