NIGGERS CANNOT DRIVE

I wasn't going to start a thread over this. But its slow so what the hell.

It is a known fact niggers cannot drive. But in the last few years some cucks have developed a counterpoint to this statement.
Lewis Hamilton
A dindu who not only competes in Formula 1, but also has won 5 championships. His first in 2008 and then 4 more in 2014 - 2015 - 2017 - 2018. Any low intensity fan of F1, like myself, will tell you Schumacher is the GOAT.
But this darkie is coming close.

Then today I learned about DRS (Drag Reduction System) and how since 2011 this bullshit has basically made it easier for anyone to pass in F1.
In my opinion this DRS bullshit invalidates Hamilton's 4 most recent championships.
ONCE AGAIN - NIGGERS CANT DRIVE

Attached: when juden makes you the champion.jpg (400x600, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_reduction_system
youtube.com/watch?v=uDd9Z283oVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers are the worst.

The only reason he gets to win is affirmative action.
f1 is globohomo

Hes mulatto anyways lmao its not like Obungobungo from bongoland is driving

Of course - my shock was at the whole DRS (Drag Reduction System)
I'm a F1 fan but not that much in depth

Plus I've seen faggots using this mong as a talking point in nigger-hate threads

Idk man, niggers drive me crazy.

THIS
His only pre-DRS championship in 2008 was won on the last race where he placed 5th - just high enough to win the championship by 1 FUCKING POINT.

The 2nd place guy had more wins that season too

globohomos take pleasure in watching people like kimi drink themselves into a stupor or seb getting frustrated on the radio every race

seb was supposed to be the household name

Its all good
My man Lauda still has 3 in pre-DRS era. And Schumacher is a god.

Plus its F1. The engineers are like 2/3 of the equation. Driver talent only factors in so much

>Drag Reduction System
>There has been a mixed reaction to the introduction of DRS in Formula One amongst both fans and drivers. Some believe that this is the solution to the lack of overtaking in F1 in recent years while others believe this has made overtaking too easy.[6] Former Formula One and current Team Penske IndyCar Series driver Juan Pablo Montoya described it as "like giving Picasso Photoshop".[7] The principal argument for the opponents of DRS is that the driver in front does not have an equal chance of defending his position because they are not allowed to deploy DRS to defend. The tightening up on the rules for a leading driver defending his position has added to this controversy.[8] 2018 Scuderia Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel at one point stated he preferred throwing bananas 'Mario Kart Style' over the use of DRS.

Yikes: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_reduction_system

Driving around the gay area, you can immediately tell the race of someone based on a few things
>beat up old minivan
its a nigger or spic or jungle asian
>rosary in the window
spic

Race cars have been able to drive themselves and set track records for years now. I'd be surprised if this guy does anything more than sit in the seat and pretend to drive while the AI takes him around the track. Every mainstream sport is rigged and F1 is basically the playground for the Illuminati.

sadly lauda spent his last part of his career helping lewis hamilton
may he grip in peace

Attached: lauda.png (596x360, 230K)

>Sebastian Vettel at one point stated he preferred throwing bananas 'Mario Kart Style' over the use of DRS
FUCKING LOL

Attached: k1qasthro1_400.gif (390x281, 985K)

FUCKING NOOOOOOOOOOO

its because hes half white

did you just find out? sorry lad

Attached: dindu nuffin.png (570x155, 20K)

NEVER HAVE HEROES AND YOU'LL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED

such a sad excuse for a sport, its so boring. Almost as boring to watch as golf.

I'm offended at the truthfulness of your statement!

Attached: giphy (20).gif (476x268, 2.23M)

I know that feel, fren.

Attached: feels.png (645x392, 53K)

Golf would be great under different rules.
>No cart
>No caddie
>1min = 1 stroke
>And regular rules

not to mention its almost impossible to catch unless you pay for TV
bernie ecclestone is a kike motherfucker ill tell you h'wut

lol that little nigra just got rekt too

TELL ME
How da fuck did someone survive this?

Attached: Kevin-Hart-1970-Hellcat-Plymouth-Barracuda-Crash-Aug-2019.jpg (1440x810, 127K)

F1 is pedo land

I'll be the first to say racing is NOT a sport.
But I like to watch it.

You are right about golf though

back when COTA had their first race all those kike motherfuckers were shitting up the air with numerous helicopters in austin
some had the audacity to simply fly from the racetrack to the mini mart to get 20 bucks worth of shit just to beat the traffic they created

but yeah, there's a reason they featured f1 in the capeshit iron man movie

They ripped the top of with the jaws of life, that didn't happen during the actual crash.

F1 is 90% about the car

every year we hear about it, the underaged prostitution is rampant

what a stupid fucking thread.
kys OP.

I'm one of the best drivers on Jow Forums, I have years of experience suicidally speeding in the snow and I've competed in rally. There's nothing better than driving fast. I like it more than sex, which I haven't had in a while.

Attached: 1567647372135.jpg (900x599, 104K)

Oh ok that makes sense. If the top ripped off the damn thing while crashing and somehow the driver lived wtf.

Attached: af3ae350c398457147c91b67dc0fef26.jpg (460x407, 40K)

>valteri... we need you to slow down...
>valteri... let lewis frew...

and of course this classic

Attached: GOu_yfQmKa7ALCC_2_H5ZI3jKjpv8fAtcuUUlb3wz-Y.jpg (480x5720, 605K)

Anyone else here like to fukn send it everyday?

Winning under equal conditions, where everyone has DRS, is still being the best of the bunch. Rules change all the time to make it more exciting or safer: by your logic, no modern baseball player will be labeled GOAT because they've shortened homeruns.

Also unrelated, a group of young nigs saved me once from backing into someone in a parking lot. Fuck you OP.

Look at Maryland:
highest insurance rates in the nation
Worst traffic
Horrible road rage
35 percent nigger

So yes OP your theory is correct they suck at driving as well as most other things that involve existing.

>2018 Scuderia Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel at one point stated he preferred throwing bananas 'Mario Kart Style' over the use of DRS.

I'd pay to see that.

>Winning under equal conditions, where everyone has DRS, is still being the best of the bunch
WRONG all you have to do is sit in 2nd-5th place drafting behind the leaders till the last laps and easy-steal the victory
>by your logic, no modern baseball player will be labeled GOAT because they've shortened homeruns.
Actually yes
So somebody is GOAT when they only accomplish half of what their predecessors did?
I bet you support lower standards for female soldiers as well.
>some niggers saved my dumbass from a fender bender
Well i hope you repaid their kindness by letting them run a train on your mother. Good job buddy. You're not racist.

Attached: randall-otis-asmr-white-liberals.jpg (1000x500, 64K)

That was a lovely Barracuda.

Should never have been in the hands of a monkey.

His mother is white ergo his MtDNA is European. There is a reason his negro father isn't an F1 driver. And in anycase Lewis was always inferior to Fernando Alonso but his team got rid of Alonzo as it was ruining their cuck plan to make Lewis champion, as, in the same car, Alonzo was so much quicker.

Imagine being a hollywood dindu B-lister.
Now imagine spending 2 million on a bugatti.
pic related

Attached: Tracy-Morgan-Bugatti-Crash.jpg (1440x1080, 291K)

Schumacher was a disgusting cheat. Senna was the best as no F1 since his era has been as dangerous and exciting. It is sterile and hyper corporate now. Back then, a driver or more would be killed in crazy crashes in a season.

Btw Lewis is bringing out a major vegan documentary soon and he'll win the race a week before it shows at cinemas, as veganism is a nwo agenda, so put big money on Lewis winning that race. F1 IS TOTALLY rigged.

Niggers aren’t nearly as bad as women and Asians on the road but they all go like 30 above the speed limit which is pretty based and but they’re overly aggressive and will not let you switch lanes or ever stop to let you turn onto a road

>Senna

Might have to become a fan after this video
youtube.com/watch?v=uDd9Z283oVo