State of canadian women

Slav user here. Never seen so many sluts dating black guys and shit even Asian guys as soon as I have moved to Canada. I will be getting money and moving back. Cant even walk in public without getting disgusted.

Attached: 1567220552105.jpg (828x862, 64K)

>canadian
>women
They all take cock like a whore.
If San Fagcisco was a country, it would be Canada.

Attached: MybuttholeisTHISbig.jpg (1200x960, 104K)

Yeh
I hate Canadian women but I married the only good one I ever found
I hope my son moves to Russia

My GF won't do anal. I'm sad at this. What sound I do?

Fucking so hot

How many times are you going to post this thread before you come out of the closet?

Tease her, don't make her cum. Make a game of it over a few days. Then ease her into it. Thats what I did. Anal's overrated anyway.

>Never seen so many NPCs promoted on social media channels and goyvision and movies which are inherently designed to filter/silence non NPC opinions and lifestyles.
Color me suprised. Look at the percentage of attack helicopters and the disproportionate representation in the media.

you should start dating guys since you are obviesly gay wanting to fuck ass is a indication of being bi / full on queer

you should start dating guys since you are obviously gay wanting to fuck ass is a indication of being bi / full on queer

Told you.
Jow Forums told you and at the same time they're in denial about it. It shows you how polarizing the state of idiocy is around here.. it's moronic and total potato head level. And the potato heads will deny it as if they're walking the earth blindfolded.
But yeah, they're all getting blacked. And I love it.

Because I like to see you seething.

eat her ass until she warms up the idea.

Fake news

Frig off Ricky

Get a boyfriend, faggot

It’s bizarre. Every black guy I’ve seen here seems to have a white girlfriend.
Even the Chinese have an easier time with the girls here compared to the states or Australia.

No it’s true, Toronto and California has similar amounts of Ching Chongs, and I see way more amwf in the gta than I ever did when I went to SoCal. As for black men, almost all nogs here are with leaf women,

>muh persecution
tradcucks are becoming as obnoxious as liberals

Sad world

Attached: 1564930523027.jpg (680x278, 49K)

Attached: 1540989103756.png (1080x1044, 268K)

Russia has a Muslim problem currently. And no future. I'd recommend Poland.

just moved to Surrey from the US (metro Vancouver area) and the white women here are the embodiment of the word "slag"

lots of cute Indian/Asians though

Attached: 1565585080331.jpg (1024x1024, 217K)

(((Someone))) is trying to destroy the white race.

Attached: Jewinvasion.jpg (1600x1600, 811K)

I wish the term slag was popular here. It would describe so well the coal burner phenomena.