Why is the suicide rate so high in Eastern Europe?

Attached: chartoftheday_15390_global_suicide_rates_n.jpg (960x1500, 330K)

They drink, a lot.

well slavs cunts like make something good for the world

not that much actually.

russia is №9 in the list of most drinking countries.

russians smoke a lot tho

>alcoholism
>economic stagnation
>extremely strong social stigma on mental illness

keeping it real

I've been thinking a lot about committing suicide. I'm 30, college dropout, no future, back pain 24/7, frequent herpes. I won't hurt other people, I don't care enough for that. I used to worry about my family suffering because of it and that stopped me, but I dont really care anymore. I can't talk about this with anyone irl so that's why I'm talking about it here.

Bread lines ran out of bread.

cultural revolution

f*minism

Kill politicians then die

Still better than hordes of faggots and trannys

heroin abuse

this desu

Kill Clinton's to at least be remembered. Everyone dies- dont die boring.

>well slavs cunts like make something good for the world

in english please

...Gonna do it or not I'm tired

In poland there has always been women obsessed culture long before any western influence or feminizm. Women are always defended by a horde of white knights and theyre always poor victims that need help. Men on other hand have to be "manly", treat women like some kind of gods and dont have any weaknesses otherwise youre useless piece of shit. Thats how you get like 18x more male suicide ratio compared to women

The smarter you are the faster you check out.

Jesus, the disproportion of men/women suicides is just sad.

But i guess thats what happens when men have to carry the whole world on their backs and the only thing women have to do in their entire lives is wash themselves.

Absolutely the same goes for Russia.

Good news incoming, females started smoking and drinking and cheeking out more and they are trying to keep up with dying. So wish them goodspeed and a fun time in hell.

Eastern Europe is like hell

Effects of communism and devastating economic transformation of 1990s.

Poland in 1991 had the same purchasing power as Gabon... it's because of the Washington Consensus policy, which decimated the polish economy.

living there is depressing

>EE men
>carrying the whole world
this grandiose image EE men have of themselves, which is laughably untrue, is the reason
women are used to COPE. EE men can't deal with COPE.

In India the gender gap is much smaller than any other, why are poogirls killing themselves so much?