I'm going to plot and commit a terrorist attack beside an amazon echo...

I'm going to plot and commit a terrorist attack beside an amazon echo, google home and other various smart home devices to prove the question; is the government listening to us?

Attached: Snapchat-579632124.jpg (1080x1920, 650K)

That bud looks delicious.

Like, a terrorist attack inside your own home next to the echo? Or is there one somewhere in public where you're going to vocalize a terror plot? Good luck regardless

Relax. They only listen after you call their name.

*tips bong*

Attached: 01165396.png (569x590, 231K)

>Relax. They only listen after you call their name.

Attached: 1 shekel.jpg (375x370, 115K)

haha. do it you stupid fuck

But you just said it here. They just log your shit via devices and pull it up when its flagged in social or online...like what you posted just now on here. They do it to profile and then assess. Good luck trying to fly out of leafville.

Thanks its mids. Was the biggest nug out of a fresh pack 7gs!

You cant take Jow Forums away from me glow nigger

Just play a movie or LiveLeak video or something, you retard, don't actually shoot shit up.

That's good cause I dont actually own a home device that's too sketchy

>I'm going to plot and commit a terrorist attack beside an amazon echo, google home and other various smart home devices to prove the question; is the government listening to us?

Attached: IMG_0261.png (375x396, 175K)

I'm just going to talk. Maybe tell some stories

Yes. Next.

Hmmm. This could be interesting.

I had a friend that tried this and nothing g happened. It's only if you act on what you're saying. I knew a few buddies that also pointed out even if they are listening they can't up and arrest you because people will flip their lids over you thinking they are all spied on and such.

So you don't have a smartphone?

Well I HAVE been thinking bout getting my dad one for Christmas, if I were to get one what should I plan?

>tfw wife's name is Alexa

No I'm on a rock

But how do they hear the name if they aren't already listening?

Yeah, I think you'd actually have to rock up to your intended target, then they'd nab you.
I don't think the "it was just an experiment your honor" defense would work in that case.
Interesting for sure though.

I'm going to dismiss mine in October. Punkt model 2 is the solution.

Of course it's listening. Didn't you read the Snowden files?

The government and intelligence agencies have become the worst enemies of the people.

Attached: 1305832340154.jpg (544x800, 79K)

>"Hey honey, I'm going to plot a terrorist attack, do you wanna eat before or after I leave? Alexa!- are you listening? What should we have dinner?"
>"checks out boss!"

Attached: They+call+it+a+grabbler+normal+people+call+it+_4f3c7cd3f3fd19850d1d8bdde8ba5ea3.jpg (307x406, 24K)

weed is for niggers

Attached: 1556078220890.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

me and my mom smoke weed, and we hate niggers..

Good experiment.
Do it.
But don’t actually hurt anyone.

>dank ass bud
>"Thanks it's mids"
>"it's mids"

Goddamn I miss the Great North. Ive been living in Spain since a few months before legalization and all I can get my hands on is dirt bud from Angolian street dealers. I'm afraid of signing up for the (legal) private cannabis clubs because my name might show up on a list and then I get booted, or have to deal with the legal system. All good once I'm a citizen here though

Attached: street-corner-dealer-in-ladies-market-mongkok-hong-kong-J5B1BW.jpg (1300x821, 175K)

>me and my mom smoke weed
you're no better than the niggers

Attached: 20190827_124622.png (499x511, 483K)

high IQ post

isnt this called conspiracy though wouldn't you actually go to jail?
also i dont you you understand what "listening" means

>330€ for a basic phone

Attached: 1557631861578.gif (379x440, 140K)