Did Omar try to have her lovers ex wife killed?

Margery Magill looks exactly like Dr. Beth Mynett, and was walking in the same dog park.

Eliyas Aregahegne was arrested Wednesday and has been charged with first-degree murder in the fatal attack Tuesday on Margery Magill, 27.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-arrested-fatal-stabbing-dog-walker-washington-d-c-n1047596

Thread from yesterday

Attached: margerymagill.jpg (828x1208, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rabidrepublicanblog.com/death-in-dc-by-dog-walking/
archive.fo/5rwVZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A man with a history of mental illness and homelessness was ordered jailed on a first-degree murder charge Thursday in the stabbing of a 27-year-old D.C. woman who police say was attacked for no apparent reason while walking a dog in the Park View area of Northwest Washington.

>The victim, Margery Magill, 27, who was a familiar sight in the neighborhood as a paid dog walker, was stabbed in the back, neck, shoulder and stomach by an assailant who confronted her about 8:45 p.m. Tuesday in the 400 block of Irving Street NW, according to D.C. police.

>Shortly afterward, detectives followed a blood trail from the crime scene to an apartment about a quarter-mile away, in the 500 block of Columbia Road NW, according to an affidavit filed in D.C. Superior Court. There, Eliyas Aregahegne, 24, was watching television on a couch in his father’s residence, his left middle finger bleeding from a cut, the affidavit says.

>Later, in a homicide interrogation room, Aregahegne “placed himself on scene and explained that a dark force was speaking to him from inside of his head,” a detective wrote in the affidavit. “At one point Defendant stated that when he went back outside the voices were speaking to him and things ‘Got out of hand.’”

>Aregahegne told the detective, “I don’t remember stabbing her,” and, “I don’t think I stabbed her,” according to the affidavit.

schizo

Shalom Moshe

Attached: IMG_1975.jpg (540x532, 45K)

V2k is real and they use it on people like this all the time.

Bump

Attached: 1567133594247.gif (256x192, 1.91M)

Bump

Links from previous thread

rabidrepublicanblog.com/death-in-dc-by-dog-walking/

archive.fo/5rwVZ

Bump for interest.

Remember there are no coincidences

Bump

bumped and examined

Attached: 1567126047512.png (653x844, 305K)

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (231x590, 66K)

Hmm...

Attached: 1554193597473.png (1354x889, 61K)

Bumped.

You're asinine. Sure there are coincidences.

The appearance of a coincidence doesn't happen without reason

Attached: HELLO.jpg (992x996, 80K)

Bad timing?

Sloppy job mossad

Attached: bump.gif (250x188, 1.19M)

not in politics.

Why is it we cant accept that the majority of africans are batshit insane? We need to base our interaction with them off this, but we cant bring ourselves to accept facts.

You have been visited by Laura Dyatlov.

This thread is currently reading 22 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: 1551373817850.jpg (1237x618, 123K)

Imma bump

Attached: 1539354178821.jpg (960x768, 71K)

facts are racist

Whether paid for by Omar or the husband it's pretty likely.

What a dumbfuck, a professional would've said "Hey Beth" to make sure it was the target as they approached.

>Expecting a literal African nigger to be professional in any way, shape or form
What have you been smoking dude?

Bump

I think the thread is kill but here's another båmp

Attached: (((pokemon))).png (250x245, 55K)

We you got a mouse in your pocket I know there insane

Muslim Brotherhood.
Trying to protect their investment in Omar.
Remember, she gets access to intelligence, and is not subject to any background checks.