9-5 is ridiculous time frame for working

Did a project in KSA and we worked from 5 to noonish. get to see the sunrise and get to relax in the day. i felt far more productive doing those hours.
when i work 8-5 i get up at 7 anyway, and feel so drained by the time i get home.

Attached: 405529_ArabMan01copy.jpg (750x500, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/3j3hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah 9-5 is souless.

They only work 5 to noon because it's fucking hot there

>I have a different circadian rhythm and am lazy, therefore everyone should do what I did in an equatorial petrostate

yeah but its mostly because of their prayer schedule. they pray at like 4:30 and the next prayer is at noon. they believe in taking a nap after the second prayer and then getting up when the sun declines (shadow bigger than you). i followed this and im not gonna lie taking a nap at like 1 and getting up around 4, gave me so much energy. id then go to sleep by 10pm. i was getting an average of 9 hours of sleep every day.

back here i get like 6 hours if im lucky

work is ridiculous.
most jobs are pointless and only exist to prop up the system.
E.G. we only have an army because other countries have an army.

our bodies generally follow the sun. you know our bodies can only make vitamin D when our shadow is smaller than us? the sun's rays have a huge affect on our bodies and the saudis adjust their work schedule according to the sun.

Here we have these fixed times which ruins our bodies natural rhythm when the seasons change.

Our Corporate overlords are obsessed with optimizing their drones. 9-5 is mostly for their convenience, not ours.

what about being a farmer?

I work from 8 to 6, small store owner.
The only reason i do it is because im a highschool dropout and have no credentials to get a decebt job.

Attached: 1508875852882.jpg (633x758, 297K)

If we all disbanded our armies, the one who breaks that convention becomes Emperor.

If this is the way of the world then why do we open borders to the enemy?

Did you hold hands with your customer, and go fuck little boys on Thursdays? It's not adultery, you know.

Internal subversion.

7 to 3 is the most based hours
Wake up at 5am and see the sunrise
Get home before 4
Go for a walk or run
Have dinner by 5:30

Farming never stops. There is always something to do. Working from sun up to sun down is that lifestyle.

Working year round is stupid. I just work 80-100 hours per week 25 weeks per year and then take the rest of the year off. I would never want to work 5 days per week year round. That sounds worse than prison.

what town & what type of shop?

>All these cucked wageslaves ITT
The most based hours are 0. NEET life is the best life GOMFL.

What is the point of having unlimited free time if you don't have money to do anything? The NEET lifestyle is worse than prison.

people who think not working 9-5 makes you lazy are retarded projecting brainlets who don't realize most people would work on their own side projects on their own time after/before work if they had more time

basically, 9-5 is retarded because there's not enough time to do other, more important, work

>hurr durr money
t. wagecuck
You work for the Jew.

No, I work because I have hobbies that cost money.

Yes it is, all my friend that do that have shitty form and uber stressed life.
At 23 oclock they are already sleepy, their mind is fucking mashed potatoes so we cant even go out. Sad life, i maybe have a shitty salary but working 2-3 days a week for half a day doesent fuck me up like 40 hours week jobs do to these people.
And im talking about administrative jobs, not fucking construction workers.

>muh hobbies
>muh money
>muh materialism
cringe

>trying this hard

>The NEET lifestyle is worse than prison.
wrong. I have a gym membership, internet, anime, and vidya

My position has two different time slots, a 9-5 and a 4:30 - close. When I worked the 9-5 I would sit in at least one hour of traffic each way. Now some of you might not think that's a long time but my equidistant commute at 4:30 takes me all of 10 minutes. I was able to capture about 2 hours each day just by switching schedules. It's also nice having my days free because when I need to errands or whatever there are usually way less people out on the road and wherever I need to go.

You live off tax payer money so you can play video games. You are a subhuman. You will never have a family, you will never have respect. You try to neg on others to feel better about yourself but you know you're a fucking loser and always will be. Sad.

They say they have all this time to improve their selves. In reality they’re just like a nigger in that they get a check for just existing. And just like a nigger, they brag about not working.

There are all sorts of NEETS around me where I live. They’re called pill heads.

NEETS are worse than niggers.

This too. No woman who has self respect will want to start a family with someone who doesn’t have a job.

Asian women especially. Your NEETbux won’t support her lifestyle.

Tax is theft. If you're willing to work then you're willing to be robbed.

Where does the money that you live off of come from?

>you know our bodies can only make vitamin D when our shadow is smaller than us?

Attached: unknown.gif (200x178, 626K)

respect is overrated desu

Better to own your own business than be someone else's bitch or cog in their machine.

No I don't I live off an inheritance and I don't play vidya or any of that degenerate shit.
>You will never have a family
And I don't want one. Fuck dealing with roasties and raising leeches. Fuck off normalfag. You will work for the Jew and have a meaningless life until you die.

Where does the money you live off of come from?

>remote dev
>flex hours
>cooked dinners
>gym/jog/swim
am happy with my lot in life
no wagie rush hour ragie in the cold snow and ranies
just chill, pj's on, play some vidya and do some work
it's a great balance

Makes you think doesn't it

I was always too tired all the time when I started work that early. Wasn't worth it. I'd rather sleep until I wake naturally and then go to work.

7-3 isnt so bad

8 hour work day is pretyy cucked.

Why do wagies get so vexed everytime someone simply mentions neetdom?

>not including commute time + unpaid lunc
it's more like 10-11 hours a day, 4 of which are unpaid

Most NEETs are boring people with no hobbies. They'll claim doing 90 minutes of lifting while looking down headphones on at the budget gym and watching anime to be a personality. In reality these people have no problem having no improvements as months go by.

Nice reading comprehension nigger

What will you do when the inheritance runs out? How old are you?

It's not going to run out. I inherited millions and I don't buy frivolous shit.

4am is the single most productive time of day according to a study that not I have no idea how to find again or source.
I anecdotally support it. Working retail start 4 am get out noon. 4am to 5am was unloading the truck, by far we got the most work done at that hour.
If that job was guaranteed 40 hours a week I would never leave it. As is I have had to switch to the warehouse side of the company working 6am to 4pm 4 days a week. Far more soul sucking to get out so "late" in the day. I feel like I never have time. I would much rather it be 4am to 2pm.
9-5 fags are deluding themselves. It is the single worst schedule that exists that provides the worst of both worlds. Your free time during the day is split up into two small sections.

Imagine being proud of funding the system that is trying to replace you

reminds me of that pic of some obese homeless neet who was lurching over a trashcan with his computer tower close by
imagine a neet having to part with his computer

Can confirm, if you find a job that lets you start at 5 am that can be a nice life.
However many, many companies depend on doing business for maximum contact with maximum number of citizens, such as sales of food or merchandise or services, and then you have to align yourself with time frames when more people are out and about.
Open a restaurant or cat salon or haberdashery at 5 am and you will be paying everyone to stand around for a couple hours.

The virgin vape shop owner

I've got a job coming up in KSA is it nice over there? What are the supermarkets like?

Bad example, proper restaurants do start that early or earlier to prep ingredients for the day. The rest of your point still stands tho.

Seething hahaha

>Getting respect for being a drone from other miserable drones

Misery loves company. Nice feminine shaming tactics. Major cope

S E E T H I N G
keep coping wagecuck lmfao

Yeah I should totally model myself after what modern women demand. Maybe then am I seen as good enough to support them when they're done finding themselves

I cook, I do pastry, I lift, I bike, I listen to music, I read, I shitpost on Jow Forums, I fuck, I watch movies. 4 monthes of NEETing and never been happier in my life. I have €2500/month of NEETbux and taking time to find a job I like but NEETdom is fucking great.

streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

*microwave noises

Attached: mixed vegis.jpg (450x450, 51K)

J-j-jokes on you I work 6-18

Attached: 1456496654671.jpg (562x600, 48K)

>I consume, consume, consume and consume

I work from 6-3 every day, it’s nice because I get up at 4 and workout, see the sun rise and then get home with a large amount of time in the evening to spend with waifu and kids

You consume products and sit inside getting ready to consume more products.

never accept a paycheck, it changes your brain chemistry

Yeah just go steal some land and start farming from thin air