So how is possible that only enriched tolerant multicultural countries have a hight IQ?

So how is possible that only enriched tolerant multicultural countries have a hight IQ?

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brainstats.com/average-iq-in-albania.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews have the highest IQ of all races and Jow Forums still thinks they're subhumans.

I don't think Jow Forums has ever called Jews stupid. They are bad because they are are pure evil.

Finns confirmed master race and true leaders of europe!

always blame the jews

Why have the Jews been expelled hundreds of times? Is it always because of “conspiracies” you never do anything wrong?

because the jews

Back in 2012 germany didnt have many niggers you absolute spastic

Yes

Attached: Miss-Finnland.jpg (700x481, 29K)

You have to be very intelligent to perform such mental gymnastics to justify feral negroes running free in your society

Based
Pathetic wh*toids fear the finno-ugric BVLL!

Attached: fingol.jpg (487x524, 51K)

Yet in this one which is more reliable they have the third lowest IQ in Europe.

Attached: 1504304631406.png (4592x3196, 1.21M)

Jews are very self-serving, more so than any other race, you have to at the very least admit that

races are jewish

>think iq matters
>look at russia or dprk
>debunked in the ass

Attached: 1556639858082.gif (300x164, 1.86M)

How is France the lowest

Our average IQ has gone down from 102 to 99 over the last decade alone. Trust me, if we continue letting in suhumans we will be the dumbest in Europe.

niggers

Our iq used to be higher than 99. wonder why...

The higher the IQ thus more likely to deviate from your default programming.

>Yugoslavia
>103
Show flag, Serb

Attached: 6CCA8F88-1AF9-4517-AC3F-CCF20AE37D8D.png (358x432, 152K)

The iq of those countries without niggers is 105-106.

>i read a lot of mainstream stuff therefore i expand my mind

Attached: genius.jpg (474x535, 16K)

can you name one low iq country capable of creating centralized police state with nuclear weapons and able to sustain this totalitarian regime for several generations. IQ is not prerequisite for liberalism and democracy. There are probably "collectivist" or "obedience" genes within these populations which are responsible for these disparities. IQ and these genes are not mutually exclusives.

oy vey wtf XD

Attached: 1563385713660.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

You are right, but thats anyway ruin argumentum ad iq in the "nigger" case. High iq does not guarantee "good" society and may be can even be dangerous for "collectivist" poplations.

>Albania
>82
fuck off faggot

brainstats.com/average-iq-in-albania.html

the map is based on non-standardized tests cherrypicked across age-range, social status and time, i.e. it's total bs, see