Finally

Finally

Attached: Screenshot_20190905_144530.jpg (1080x2690, 660K)

totally happened believe me

So his dipshit sister gives him deployment info and he yaps about it in some text, probably a possible grinder pick up. This is why they don't tell grunts shit.

Also a hurricane means absolutely nothing to a fucking submarine. Idiot.

A submarine just flew over my house

wait, how many subs does it take to evacuate hurricane people? this makes no sense. also the cost.

WHAT A FAGGY BACKGROUND.
Are you a 13 year old girl?
>dear diary, today OP was a faggot

Shine a laser pointer at it

It really doesn't feel like that when you're inside one. All your sensors are non-operational/disrupted and you cannot surface if necessary, random current surges can reach deep beneath the surface and disrupt navigation and catastrophe beckons as morale suffers as the crew are scared and disoriented as they know that even the normal low-levels of surface support is now nil.
You might as well say that active silent combat protocols in hostile territory while being depth-charged are nothing to a submarine. It's all degrees of stress being placed on a sardine can filled with green young men, and now women and faggots too.

What else is new?

Attached: anglo inbreeding.jpg (780x1643, 596K)

wtf how did in end up in this thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190905_150154.jpg (1080x1987, 487K)

Being tied to a pier during a storm is a really good way to get your boat beat to shit. Which is why, generally, every ship that can get the fuck out of port under it's own power will do so.

Submarines during a hurricane are pretty sweet places to be, btw. Dive below the thermocline and the water is just as calm as any other day.

Source: Fuck The Navy.

You dumb fuck this is standard operating procedure for every single submarine crew before a deployment.

That's the default WhatsApp background moron

A house submarined under my fly!

Dude what the fuck. Underways dont mean war you absolute fucking tard.

How does it cost more for a nuclear powered submarine to be at sea vs in port? Tell me wise one. PLEASE.

I did this with a typhoon in the pacific once. We stayed at 700 feet. It's nerve racking, yes, but we were driving away from it at 30 knots and the period where we were unable to surface was only a few hours really.

It costs EFPH since you're burning core whenever the reactor is critical.

Also, no current goes below 400-500 feet. That is make believe shit. Would have to be a disturbance from the sea bed to do anything to a boat that deep.

I though giving out information on subs by submariners was a big big big no no. Especially on deployments.

yeah, this faggot needs to hang for sure. lucky for us, it was just pushing out to sea to avoid the storm.

Amerimutts don't use Whatsapp, they're mostly gay iMessage'r

Ther'es a submarine in the background kek

stop snitching