What's the current situation on the Epstein case?

Been out of loop for a while, last I heard the feds raided the island and one of his planes flew to Antarctica. Have any Jow Forums autists learned anything new regarding Epstein?

Attached: epstein-temple.jpg (2545x1696, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=4RkO-7Xd1k0
msn.com/en-us/money/markets/authorities-recover-the-bodies-of-33-people-who-died-in-the-california-dive-boat-fire-1-person-still-missing/ar-AAGNTgq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 9F110737-9F43-4A3B-827D-A86BE44113E9.jpg (960x540, 68K)

it's over. he committed suicide in jail and the case was dismissed.

Be quiet glowie

Case closed. Pay your taxes. Baby fucking jews need your monies.

Source for this?

learn to code you fucking retard

>Source for this?

Rusty Shackleford's post Hurricane Dorian video of 8/30/19.
That's not Epstein in the screenshot.

>Epstein
literally who

Attached: 55.gif (452x523, 3K)

Why are they being so casual if that’s him?

exactly this.

Who is it?

he died

Looks like him but there's no way this footage would still be up if it was. They're acting way too casual.

We dont care anymore
Now its about bbq and vegans

I was thinking we need to start looking at the passenger list of that dive boat in California...I wouldn't be too surprised if somebody on that boat had connections to Eggstein.

>Who is it?

Could be this guy. He's been on the island since at least July,

Attached: PedoIslandSecurity.jpg (1286x725, 281K)

Do you believe in cursed timelines? Because you're in one.

Attached: filenames dont matter.jpg (900x1176, 359K)

Yep, a jewish judge got the case and dismissed it. MEGA Group jews and all high level jews are off the hook. Justice in the JewSA.

Attached: 803A88D0-77EF-481A-A6F2-C987AFAB6754.jpg (4096x2234, 1.22M)

6 million internet points to whoever can make a grand unified theory of ley lines of the earth's grid.

Attached: 1567052002793.png (841x761, 1.2M)

He's FUCKING DEAD. GET OVER IT!

Do you have a source on it being dismissed?

Dive boat? Haven't heard about that. How does it relate to Epstein?

Here's a recent TruNews interview of NM radio talk show host Eddy Aragon about Epstein's Zorro Ranch in NM.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=4RkO-7Xd1k0

msn.com/en-us/money/markets/authorities-recover-the-bodies-of-33-people-who-died-in-the-california-dive-boat-fire-1-person-still-missing/ar-AAGNTgq

I don't know if it relates yet...however, the people on board were supposedly locked inside somehow and the crew were the only ones that survived. Sounds kinda hinky.

all major news sites and publications

Yeah, that does sound pretty fishy

1 crew died(cook). dissapeared fast from news cycle and we still dont know why the escape hatch was blocked/locked.

my theory is they locked it in port because of all the homeless drug addict thieves along the coast and forgot to unlock it.

if hes alive he 100% got plastic surgery, no way would they let him glow this hard

I have a friend of a good friend who died on that boat. I hadn't heard they were locked in. Is there a source on this?

Why hasn't the ranch been raided by the feds yet?

That detail was in the 911 call audio IIRC, so look for that.

Good question.

The media is doing its best to bury the story under nontroversies and other such bullshit.

What else is new?

Have we got a list of properties owned by or involved with Epstein? If some of these places haven't been raided yet and there's evidence there that hasn't been destroyed then this chance can't get passed up.

>Have any Jow Forums autists learned anything new regarding Epstein?
He was an eccentric billionaire that pimped out troubled teens to the elite. No torture chambers or bodies have been found. A very underwhelming happening to say the least.

Attached: CCA0BDC7-CBA3-4EF7-BD03-B47C9C334230.jpg (640x345, 52K)

sunsentinal:
The 75-foot Conception was on the last day of a three-day excursion to the chain of rugged, wind-swept isles that form Channel Islands National Park in the Pacific Ocean west of Los Angeles. The fire broke out shortly after 3 a.m. Monday as the boat sat anchored in Platt’s Harbor off Santa Cruz Island.

The sheriff said all 34 victims were trapped on the boat's lower deck when flames quickly blocked both a narrow stairway and an escape hatch leading to the upper decks.

"The one crew member who was not rescued appears to have been asleep in the sleeping area down below with the passengers," Brown said.

It appears the crew sent multiple mayday calls, including one from the Conception in which a crew member could be heard saying he couldn't breathe.

Was a 75foot ship with fire alarms and supression system. stairwells were at opposite ends of the ship. strange fire moved that fast on deck.

Epstein ? Epstein ? ...who is that ?

the name sounds german though !

dont spread antisemitic canards though

I swear to god if this shit gets memory holed