Chick fil a to open first Toronto location tomorrow at 10:30

Chick fil a to open first Toronto location tomorrow at 10:30

blogto.com/eat_drink/2019/08/chick-fil-a-toronto-opening/

Its like 2 blocks away from the gay neighborhood, cant help but feel like this is epic trolling

Attached: 20190905_082147.jpg (720x516, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQHQIhJbeFo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One of the only fast food joints where you don't get some half-wit nigger drilling over the buns.

It's hilarious how the Left is STILL mad about Chick-fil-A. It's kind of like how they still bitch about Gamergate.

They CANNOT accept a loss.

Why does chik-fil-a get all this shit but Colonel Sanders gets a free pass?

They won Gaymergate though

>Its like 2 blocks away from the gay neighborhood, cant help but feel like this is epic trolling
Sinking millions into ill advised business expansions to pwn the libs

I don't really feel like we won Gamergate with the current woke direction of gaming journalism and how it affects the final product developers produce.

>Welcome to Chick Fil A user, will this be dine in or carry out?
what do

Attached: DSC_1395.jpg (3000x1995, 1.9M)

I order some fucking chicken, nigger.

They may have won the battle but they haven't won the war.

They redpilled millions of gamers, and in the process may have even tilted elections in favor of more conservative ideals. Look at Trump and Brexit. Who really won?

The best part is Chick fil a never donated as a corporation to any anti-gay organization. It's a myth - and people STILL choose Chick fil a over homos.

TorontoPol should show up and lay beatdowns on the faggot protestors or throw a Molotov cocktail into them. Whose with me?

I feel like theres still enough chinks and niggers who dont care around to make it work

That's like saying the japs won pearl harbor

You might see faith goldie

Attached: 1557836987179.png (593x877, 517K)

Ignore the shills. We won gamergate and the underground conversation and conversion of normie-lite vidy players. We swelled in support after that whole fiasco.

I wonder how many shootings there will be when they run out?

Order food. What the shitpricking else would I do?

This is why you arent a ceo

What's your order though?

For me, it's a Spicy Chicken Sandwich meal with fries, a small Vanilla Milkshake, and an extra side of Mac and Cheese.

Attached: qt3.14s.jpg (950x489, 63K)

Attached: when-blacks-say-white-people-dont-season-they-food-and-then-you-hit-em-with-11-herbs-and-spices-15-9 (640x594, 29K)

Chick fil a food is good
Homosexuals are bad

For me its the blonde in the middle.

Because the Colonel didnt live in the internet age.

The ketchup packets at chic-fil-a can squirt ketchup pretty far, so be careful not to spray the back of the protesters after grabbing your chicken. Just saying.

Attached: 847ABD75-4183-4A31-A593-4C81142DF0F8.jpg (1936x2592, 1.63M)

How do you know? And what company are you ceo of?

>autistic snow jew doesn't know the difference between order in and carry out
What a shit hole you live in

Bump

I don't think you can ever be further than 2 blocks from gays in canada

Kek

holy shit im actually excited

New Yorker wrote an article calling the NYC branch creepy but people didn't gave a shit and just go there and eat.

If you people are so interested in finding a wholesome wife, why don't you eat at that place and meet the workers?

kill
marry
fuck

fucking nuke Toronto
wretched hive of scum and villainy

but isnt canada like... made of gay neighborhoods?

Canada is America's gay neighborhood

Lmao

Because most of the American posters are self-hating yankees who live several hours from the nearest one. It's why they're all so blackpilled about the future and women. They live in some shitty northern city or suburb that's full of wiggers, cat ladies, and mud people, and all the businesses are owned by Jews.

It's not like that elsewhere in the country, but they're simultaneously too sheltered and too oversaturated on internet media to know anything different. There are plenty of virgin white girls with good fathers out in the country, but the MGTOW neets and shut-ins who now dominate the site will never meet them.

>really good US chicken I’ve always wanted to try
>opens in the pozzed east instead of the based west and in the biggest hive of cancer on earth to boot

It would literally be closer for me to just drive down to Montana specifically to get chick fil a

The gaming industry is in decay. Leftism and Social Justice are symptoms of it. Gamergate will win the war simply because the companies are ham stringing themselves in the long term everytime they listen to the woke crowd. The
Future os the western gaming industry is the current reality of the western comic book or genre fiction industries. No creativity, stagnant sales, retail outlets drying up, complete social justice convergence, hiring based on politicas and diversiry over competence. The current direction is not sustainabpe.

If you look at who is making the real money in gaming its dominated by chinese owned or heavily chinese invested companies. And they dominate because they do not give a fuck about the baizuo, its all about the shekels.

You're wrong, it will do great.

Makes sense
They serve onions cube

Yes because "woke" games have done so well. BF5, Wolfenstein, etc. Just keep voting with your wallet

Gay Neighborhood???
Is this real? LGBTQAI+ creatures actually have neighborhoods that they congregate in?

I worked at Chick-Fil-A for years, AMA if you want

What's in the chick fil a sauce

How?

Its actually just a combo of some of the other sauces. I know honey mustard is in it, but cant remember what other ones are.

>LGBTQAI+ creatures actually have neighborhoods that they congregate in?
Yup, pic related

Attached: gayest_corner_in_canada.jpg (640x480, 44K)

useless thread, nice corporate shilling, just don't give them any more money you absolute retard

>calls others retarded
>is retarded

It's called Church St.
What an ironic abomination. I hope that CFA isn't vandalized (wouldn't be the first time gays vandalize a CFA). Degenerates.

Attached: chick-fil-a.jpg (580x325, 33K)

>graffiti declaring hate is delicious
uh, ok I guess

They bullied some dude into committing suicide, so they won. It's just a continuation of their high school days.

Have you seen literally anything good out of gaming journalism this year? The same faggot bugmen who ran the industry before are still running the industry now.
Video games is a shit hobby anyway. Go outside.

if I saw that, I'd stop for more chicken even if I wasn't hungry

I’m sure there’ll be drama of some sort. Fags simply can’t just let people eat a chicken sandwich unless the chicken loudly craws it’s approval of gay butt sex first.

I thought they serve chicken burgers? why the fuck did they spraypaint a cow onto this wall?

The cows are their mascots, in ads they hold up signs saying "eat more chicken" etc

Torontofag here.
Church St is the gay St and is truly one of the dirtiest and most violent streets in the downtown.

Now if only they'd make the spicy chicken actually spicy.

that's a victory? I stopped paying into that industry because of them. That's called a loss.

You know theres one in the calgary airport right??

Stick a sausage in it krautfag what the fuck do you know

Attached: 1559688952887.jpg (349x349, 27K)

D-d-dine in m'ladies. One chicken tendies meal with extra ranch please

Chicken sandwhiches > tendies > nuggers > salads and wraps

Attached: BC486639-CB3A-4D29-AEC6-433388785388.jpg (259x195, 11K)

I fuck Chick-fil-A girls all the time. They're all down with Jow Forumsacks.

This. They never mess up my orders, they're fast, and friendly. Liberals keep making memes about how good popeyes sandwich must be because they're sold out and goes they are fights but just won't connect the fact that it's nigger behavior. I bet half the time they're sold out it's because niggers are tired of working so they just say they're sold out so they can get high in the back.

i've never had the sandies, I've only ever gotten the tendies and nuggers because I love their sauces.

Popeyes Runs Out of Chicken - White Guy Indifferent
youtube.com/watch?v=cQHQIhJbeFo
>unrelated sheboon pic

Attached: nigger_feed_muh_six_kids.png (640x432, 378K)

I hate you fucking burgers. I really want to try out chick fil a and Im usually someone that avoids fast food.

Does the Toronto location have white baptist girls like the U.S. , or is it all Filipino jungle monkeys like every other restaurant here?

>is it all Filipino jungle monkeys like every other restaurant here?
I'd put money on a mix of jungle bunnies and pakis

>"is something nice going to be built and then staffed and patronized by nice people, and further good things will happen overall?"
I doubt it

The buffalo and rochester locations are staffed by at least 50% niggers

Bump

>getting high in the back of work with your fellow slaves instead of serving fat niggers greasy sandwiches
Sounds comfy desu