I just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city...

I just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. You should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK.

BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: TWGsHBO__400x400.jpg (400x400, 37K)

>Dude just make sure you don't step on on the homeless guy who sleeps outside the entrance to our walk-up!!!! How much is rent? Like $1800 before utilities. Why do you ask?

Gas the city fags, food wars now

What’s sad is I unironically know people like this. It’s ultimately good for my career because these people don’t get promoted but holy shit is it annoying.

It's a mind VIRUS, please be aware.

I share your pain; People try to emulate happiness of others without considering if that's the way to live that will make truly make them happy. When they are happy living that way, I'm angry. But also jealous of their ability to be "fulfilled" by emulating others.

>Listen y'all I'm going to the new Mexican- Indian fusion place for a long lunch....Megan was sexually assaulted yesterday, and I just need some time for myself...A PoC man did it, and I now he was only driven to it by White Supremacy...but it still sucks, y'knkw?

Yikes! who hurt you. have sex you rural nazi racist bigot.

Attached: Capture.png (267x323, 227K)

How dare people live lives the way they want reeeeeeeee

Yeah the barcade, we know.

meme glasses
meme beard
meme hair
show the meme arm tattoos

>it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls
So does nos house in this shithole. Yet poeple don't pay 1k month to live in them

They will die sooner than one might think.
It's a little bit heartbreaking because a lot of these people are not thinking, acting by themselves and could be saved.

>I keep getting sucker punched by POC and waking up without shoes and my cell phone. If white people weren't so racist, POC wouldn't act this way.

0/10

Attached: Capture.jpg (5000x4000, 612K)

>How dare people live lives the way they want reeeeeeeee
How hilariously self unaware

I know a manlet who is like this 100%.
>yeah, my girlfriend's, like, a super feminist
>we have our pet rabbit and I have my magic the gathering cards, we're so happy!
>check out my mx blue keyboard
>the diversity of the city is so cool, man!
>let's go to the local mexican joint, white people food is so boring
>oh, muh environment, too, or something!

>he thinks $1800 is a high rent
Found the poorfag

Numales need to be in camps

Attached: 001.jpg (478x271, 26K)

>I'm do happy we live in a sanctuary city!!!! Oh shit did you hear about the terrorist attack downtown yesterday? I guess that's just the price we pay to live in a such an amazing place!!!

>1K a month

bruh....

Soon it will replace your tricolor rag

shut the fuck up
damn

Attached: lotfi_morteza20110426050431340.jpg (620x413, 158K)

>in the trash you go

Attached: 72AF72CF-8F37-40A0-8A58-CFB20B84941A.png (500x623, 395K)

What are you sliding today (OP)?

I know It is actually more expensive that that

Another triggered fag

Lol you have a fag curry prime minister lmaooo

oh hey wholesome friendo YAAAASS QUEEN SLAY! this! so much this! oh boy i'm literally shaking rn. it's almost as if as a white person, maybe, just maybe losing all faith in humanity, it's called being a decent human being y'all toxic folks. let's unpack this - oh sweet summer child... you do realize PoC bigotry is problematic. let that sink in. ding, ding, ding! just shut up and listen - YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE! Wow... just wow. oof. Yikes. i literally can't even... oh, sweetie... who hurt you?

Attached: 1560853869319.gif (413x243, 51K)

Silde threads have 1 poster, meme flags cunt. And this thread is showing the state of current men.

Show flag

I forgot one.
>check out my girlfriend's vagina art on the wall! it's got period blood in it. so artsy and expressive!
>well, she's studying to be an artist. I'm making the money for now.

Attached: u8scixw2kou01.png (720x574, 375K)

Show hog

>city "people"

lol the drink Irish flag

f l a g
l
a
g

I'm down nigger.

Imagine being proud of throwing your income away on rent.

My brother is like this. This is so painfully accurate it needs to be a widely used pasta

>This is so painfully accurate it needs to be a widely used pasta
It is

don't tread

Home ownership is the ultimate red pill

What's even the point of living in a city now that internet is avaible anywhere?

OP is definitely some low IQ country bumpkin fag who couldn't cut it in a big city. Ever wonder why the smartest cities are the largest?

Swedes don't also get the bullet? Really? Finns should be standing in the crowd to replace them.

>maximum cope
Lel

For some reason the idea of remote works still sends management types into spasms

What are you proposing op? I grew up in rural hillbilly type area, and now I own a home in a hip gentrified downtown type area.

Both have pros and cons but the rural area has no future and is full of Walmart cart riders.

I agree with this, I would never live in a large city like Chicago or NYC but mid size is fine. Middle of nowhere places in Nebraska or Iowa are dead or over run with spics and fat whites.

Why can't something like the black death happen in modern cities ?

It's bad. I know someone that commutes 1.5 hours a day back and forth. Thats 3 hours a day. She refuses to transfer or even quite. Too many bills. I had about a 45 minute comute for a year or so, then I moved to a different state.

Sad really.

Is this one of the best gets ever?

Attached: 1566377870252s.jpg (125x73, 2K)

You mean like gang shootings?

Attached: Carlos5.png (350x350, 140K)

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Kyle. Don't be like Kyle.

Stop posting pictures of yourself.
Learn game.

Tell me why women date basedboys. An american friend married her highschool boyfriend and he looks like that guy with a pot belly and the guys an artist. Do women stay with these types?

Stop, it's too real it hurts.

Beta provider. Woman usually marry them once they hit 30 for money and fuck other men on the side.

Imagine being so jelly of a stooge living in a city being more successful. Sucks for you Mario San Clemte

Yes it is

And they know they are being cheated on 70% of the time, but know no one really wants them.

well that's good. I had a few chances to fuck her before they married but I was dating her friend at the time.

>what is a meal ticket

I work in a lab, it can't be done remotely.
But I still don't live in the city. Nigger central.

Because they usually have good social skills and they enjoy doing trendy things such as touring breweries and going to concerts. I live in soiboi city (Denver) and these numales almost always have cute girlfriends. It doesn't make sense to me either because these guys are softer than shit. Whenever I go downtown and walk past a soiboi and his girlfriend, the guy will always stare at the ground because he's too scared to make eye contact. This is a little game I play.

Swedes are not better than Leafs you fucking retard.

Attached: 1555279668449.png (723x866, 242K)

This is why I drive 40 minutes to work. Look at this faggot, is the concrete in the city magic or something. Kys, retard.

Those "gf" fuck Chad/Tyrone onthe sid

YAAAAASSSS!

Attached: 1567234574461.jpg (3024x4032, 907K)

I live in the countryside user. I only go to the city to do some shopping and see those types around, even talked to a few. It felt like even when I walk on egg shells it's like crushing them. Tell me more about these nu- American males?

It's got EXPOSED PIPING which is really cool while in my apartment, but sumiltaneously horribly embarassing in the household of a poor rural person.

This pasta needs to be updated. These guys are all drinking sours now not IPAs.

Wow 1800, I wish my rent was that low

Congrats, you are chad!
In this degenerate society, you job is to breed those girls, the sois' jobs are to raise your children for you!

This but unironically. I miss being free of faggotty burdens like when I was young and working on my dad's land

>EXPOSED PIPING
Fucking shit is unsanitary and really hard to clean. Then they get mad that they have no savings as they pay out massive amounts for a shitty apartment that They know they won't be able to stay in once the company they work for goes under or is liquidated in half a year.
Some places are actually not that gay, like hackerspaces, especially if they have large industrial machinery that you can use to make things with.

Yeah, because it makes them obsolete.

>muh based agrarians vs urbanites
US big farmers are scum. They hire illegals so they won't have to pay Americans a full wage. They grow corn, the number one crop in this country that is later on used to make corn syrup and other trash that is put into everything. Corn is a ponzi scheme, big farm grows corn because it can, corporations buy corn and use it to produce trash food.

Chad maybe. But not Tyrone. These liberal girls are scared shitless of blacks (for good reason). I rarely see white girls with nigs, but I do see quite a few nerdy black girls with white manlets.

Hmm let's see. They have zero originality. They all dress the same. They have the same politically correct personalities, constantly preach their liberal views (anti-natalist, anti-gun, pro-diversity, pro-homeless). A few weeks ago I was at a coffee shop listening to the soibois at the next table and they were saying things like "how can we increase aid to Africa?" It sounds like I'm trolling but they were legitimately having this discussion. They all have sleeve tattoos because they desperately want to appear masculine, they're obsessed with concerts at Red Rocks, they're obsessed with following the Denver Broncos despite never playing sports in their life. These soibois are just plain insufferable.
Look at me. I'm the Chad now.

Hold up you gotta be an active father.

God i know so many people like this and they suck so much it's honestly so funny.

>buys beard oil
lol

You sound like a faggot

Attached: 1544374840853.jpg (692x960, 97K)

All you need to do is target the highways and bridges in and out of the city.

Attached: 0_1550928102112m.jpg (442x1024, 116K)

>$1800 only
>only one homeless guy
Sounds like a good fucking deal

Lowest rent around here is $1,600. I was considering living in a trailer park for much cheaper lol.

The cucks didn't listen. This is the future they chose.
Breed cucks out of the white gene pool.

>just let the pedophiles live how they want!!

When western society collapses, the urbanite untermenschen shall all perish

>TFW i fell for the city meme
It was fun for a couple years, but I miss my family.

This except unironically
Liberalism isn't working

I POSTED IT AGAIN!
Why, why do this? Just to show people like me that I come here too much or something? Asshole.

Fuck craft beer and anyone who drinks it. I've worked at 4 Fucking craft breweries so far. Not in the line - in brewing, in engineering, in QA/chem and as the Fucking fixer of all machines. With out a doubt craft breweries and the people who own/buy from them are trash. 90% of the time, they have designed a layout themself of the plant that makes everything super inconvenient to pipe/maintain, they will have some contract brewing side going on that Fucks productivity and any sense of organization to he'll and back, they without a doubt will interrupt any process you are working on to bother you for free samples for their friends they are show around the plant (who all ignore safety measures), they pay employees for shit, don't even give full timers benefits and expect them to violate a variety of legal barriers, and all the while run themselves more like a tech start up than a Fucking plant. They envision themselves as the little guy fighting for a plot whilst they are bottling and canning shit from major companies and conveniently labelling stuff with a bottling address other than their own. Then they have the balls to suggest their beer is somehow higher quality, and most of the time it's not, so they hike the price up and retarded hipsters and non conformist alike will buy for cred in their own circles and the process of idiocy continues.

Fuck craft beer.

Attached: 1566853073942.jpg (700x734, 107K)

big oof

Attached: 1567531462474.png (805x851, 89K)

Attached: 1567595951751.jpg (1032x774, 191K)

Top notch pasta OP. top notch.

Attached: 1536089846974.jpg (1024x457, 68K)

Attached: Definition of a cuck.jpg (1254x623, 120K)

Attached: 1566618862441.jpg (1100x815, 302K)