Whoever knowingly issues or publishes any counterfeit weather forecast or warning of weather conditions falsely...

Whoever knowingly issues or publishes any counterfeit weather forecast or warning of weather conditions falsely representing such forecast or warning to have been issued or published by the Weather Bureau, United States Signal Service, or other branch of the Government service, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ninety days, or both.

Attached: 1165958509-1.jpg (3000x2285, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KEFAh46yco#t=30s
arstechnica.com/science/2019/08/a-major-hurricane-may-hit-florida-late-this-weekend/
apps.sfwmd.gov/sfwmd/common/images/weather/plots.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell that to the national weather service and the NOAA for the last decade t.floridian. You dumb niggers seem to forget that every hurricane gets hyped up into a media frenzy, 3 years ago for a nothingstorm that was going to hit Miami newscasters claimed everyone and their children would die if they didn’t evac, live in tv. The storm was a wet fart. Kill yourself you speck of wasted jism

Fuck off faggot

Whats the matter?
Want fakenews?

HES GOING DOWN FOR THIS

hahahah fucking honk honk , This shit was beign plastered all over twitter being called "Sharpiegate". Liberals are fucking delusional

>deport when ?
deport now

Why are you defending criminals?
>c

>show week old tracker map
>use sharpie to highlight that the hurricane would hit Alabama if it stayed on course
>media thinks this is a crime
Then you have Shephard Smith telling you that everyone is going to die if you don't leave.
youtube.com/watch?v=1KEFAh46yco#t=30s

>somebody else releases material
>clearly your fault
>especially when its not even stuff you gave
Such dishonesty migatard
You make the jew proud

Haha. Trumps a fucking moron. This picture is the best illustration of it. Either he drew it himself (Moron) or Admin drew it (surrounded by morons). But of course you trump cucks will slurp up anything he’s spewing.

>surely it’s over for drumpf this time
op is a fag
inb4 shit thread 404’s

What are you even talking about?

Attached: 92875698436347634.png (609x760, 368K)

COPE
fuck off idiot

CNN says an aide drew it.

shills get flustered when they’re wrong

WE FINALLY GOT HIM REDDIT! IMPEACH BLUMPH FOR THIS TERRIBLE CRIME!

That’s not NOAA doing that it’s the news stations hyping it up for ratings

Trump is stacking up cases for when he leaves office. Based.

>REEE DRUMPF

Attached: 1556486598098.jpg (199x253, 9K)

Mr. Mueller... get the handcuffs...

Attached: the_mueller.jpg (590x295, 39K)

President is also not NOAA. There are too many idiots on twitter, then you remember only 2% of US adults participate in 80% of the tweets.

>line just right off the page
>no color in legend
Migatards cant even photoshop a tweet right
Feel the butt hurt
Know the need to dilate

That's the ensemble spaghetti model. That was released by NOAA.

Proof?
I find it rather impossible to have a line over the border like its Mexicans

This is the current one. Notice all the pink lines. NOAA releases these alongside the regular spaghetti model to capture all possible routes. It's called the Ensemble.

Attached: storm_05_ens.gif (800x600, 34K)

I said fuck off faggot.

>deepstate has absolutely nothing on Trump so they're going after him for a weather slide
You can't make this shit up. My sides.

And yet not past the legend pulling a mexican

It's an old model so you'd have to find it. Here's an old one dated August 28. The map is larger so it shows it going over Texas instead of going outside the boundary.
arstechnica.com/science/2019/08/a-major-hurricane-may-hit-florida-late-this-weekend/
The site where the current ensemble maps are posted.
apps.sfwmd.gov/sfwmd/common/images/weather/plots.html

Attached: AL05_2019082806_GEFS_large.png (1278x1053, 345K)

Here's the Euro ensemble track from August 28.

Attached: 6830986094574574.png (864x486, 379K)

Hey everyone look at this moron trying to explain the big morons mistake.

I'm just posting models. If anything it shows you shouldn't trust any weather experts. They can't predict where hurricanes will go a week in advance.

So this is how they're going to take him down. Not Mueller. Not taxes. Not Epstein. A hurricane map.

wow

Weather forecasts are "counterfeit" to begin with. All based on percentages. Any minor events like rain they won't be able to forecast accurately. The only reliable forecasts involve BIG weather events and general patterns. I hate weather forecasts, the lying niggers pretending they know what the weather is going to be like. Forecasts are complete ass within hours of being posted.

I’m sorry, I didn’t realize I said this is how we will take him down. Oh wait I didn’t. Typical Trumptard inventing their own narrative. Basic question do you also believe your wife when she says that vibrator in her top bedside drawer is just an electric toothbrush.

Well find it
You said you knew where

hahaha this time he's going down, riiight guys?

Ha. How brain dead are you magats? (FYI this is rhetorical. No need to quantify.). I’ll state this for you again. I did not say he was going down.

They update the site, so you'd have to request it. I'm not going through the trouble, but I've given you the resources to get that specific model.

god he's such a fucking child
everyone knows he's retarded, why does he keep stamping his feet and throwing tantrums and making it that much worse.
just own it, but I guess when you're that narcissistic everyone else is always wrong and you're always right no matter what you say or do.