Give me one valid argument why I should not support Israel?

As an Italian I have no reason to be against Israel and its people.
Pros:
>support nationalist parties
>support anti migration policy
>are good for business
>an important economic partner
>fellow Mediterranean people
>fight against Islamic terror
Cons:
>they cut dicks (which they only do to Jews so I don't care)

So why should I hate Israel?

Attached: Flag-Pins-Italy-Israel_600x600.jpg (400x320, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/israel-refugees-deportation-3936370-Apr2018/
jewishcurrents.org/the-jewish-case-for-open-borders/
foreignpolicy.com/2019/02/24/why-benjamin-netanyahu-loves-the-european-far-right-orban-kaczynski-pis-fidesz-visegrad-likud-antisemitism-hungary-poland-illiberalism/
youtube.com/watch?v=YWwyZWsVirY
jstor.org/stable/27503587
redicecreations.com/article.php?id=31993
rac.org/Articles/index.cfm?id=23267
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.558092
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/07/jews-the-ss-empire-windrush-and-the-origins-of-multicultural-britain/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
destroyzionism.com/2013/05/21/jewish-professor-marian-radetzki-wants-to-abolish-the-swedish-language/
newobserveronline.com/israel-bars-refugees-builds-wall-while-jews-support-refugee-invasion-of-europe/
whiteresister.com/index.php/news/864-israel-to-ship-african-illegal-aliens-to-sweden
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-27/george-soros-demands-eu-accept-1-million-refugees-costing-€15-billion-year-foreseeab
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xcYjzwoEMdw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Spaghetti nigger being a retard

Kill yourself faggot.

Explain why I'm wrong then

A nationalist wants his own country to succeed and your country to fail.
Israeli nationalists are not your allies, even if you share political views.

Attached: 1548627527714.jpg (1024x661, 108K)

Because they're fucking Jews you greasy goddamn fucking wop bastard. I'm glad my grandfather slaughtered dozens of you fags in WWII.

What has Isreal done to earn your support?

t. Salvini

>A nationalist wants his own country to succeed and your country to fail.
Not necessarily. We are not a competitor. Also the pic you posted is not an Israeli.
>Because they're fucking Jews
So what?

Supported V4 countries in the migration policy for starters.
Salvini is not hard-line enough unfortunately

>Give me one valid argument why I should not support Israel?
They're a Jewish Ethnostate that refuses to support the existence of a White Ethnostate.

>Explain why I'm wrong then
Jews are an inherently anti-White and non-White race.
No White person should support the Jews or their Ethnostate.

They support anti migration parties in Europe. Those are already your fabled white ethnostate.

>No White person should support the Jews
And how does that apply to Italians? Racially we are not different from Israeli people

kike

What would you personally gain in supporting Israel?

>They support anti migration parties in Europe.
No they do not.
In fact, Jews are responsible for the opening of the floodgates of non-White immigration in White nations.

>Those are already your fabled white ethnostate.
Every White nation is or should be a White Ethnostate. Jews oppose that.

>And how does that apply to Italians?
Italians are White despite what the d&c shills of Jow Forums would have you believe.

>Racially we are not different from Israeli people
Jews are a non-White race.

You have yet to give me an argument
See

KIKE

Israel will send refugees to Western countries as deportation plan scrapped

thejournal.ie/israel-refugees-deportation-3936370-Apr2018/

They support all sides, most if not all that comes out of the media or politics is jewish.

Attached: thesis.jpg (252x158, 4K)

The Jewish Case for Open Borders

jewishcurrents.org/the-jewish-case-for-open-borders/

>No they do not.
Wrong
foreignpolicy.com/2019/02/24/why-benjamin-netanyahu-loves-the-european-far-right-orban-kaczynski-pis-fidesz-visegrad-likud-antisemitism-hungary-poland-illiberalism/
>Italians are White
Wrong again
>Jews are a non-White race.
If they are non white, so are we

youtube.com/watch?v=YWwyZWsVirY

because americans are mostly jews and they fucking ruined everything that was good in europe

Yes, they send them to countries that offer to take them in like Canada lol.
>They support all sides
Of course. Like all people that aren't a monolithic bloc
Made by non Israelis. Please stay on topic

Most Americans are white. Followed by Hispanic and negroid. Jews in america are less than 1% of the population

>Wrong
Jewish Involvement in Shaping American Immigration Policy, 1881-1965: A Historical Review

jstor.org/stable/27503587

>Wrong again
Yes, they are White. With that claim you've proven yourself as a shill.

>If they are non white, so are we
Anti-Whites don't get to determine what is or isn't White.

Thats like you being okay with being fucked in your ass, because another guy is jacking you off.

>Yes, they send them to countries that offer to take them in like Canada lol.
Jews make non-White nations White while keeping Israel Jewish.

>Made by non Israelis.
Notice how you dismiss the articles out of hand that prove you wrong?

>Most Americans are white.
Only Whites can be American because the USA was created by Whites for Whites.

Just as Italy was created by Whites for Whites.

Norway is Too White! According to the President of the Jewish Community in Oslo
redicecreations.com/article.php?id=31993

Nation's Rabbis Call on Congress to Pass Immigration Reform Now
rac.org/Articles/index.cfm?id=23267

You are trying to slither away from discussing Israeli policy towards Europe by talking about AMERICAN Jews. Nice pilpul.
>Yes, they are White.
By claiming we are white you proved you are a mutt
>Anti-Whites don't get to determine what is or isn't White.
Americans don't get to determine what Italians are. You even consider MENA as white in your census lmao

Soros Admits Involvement in Migrant Crisis: 'National Borders are the Obstacle'
breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

>You are trying to slither away from discussing Israeli policy towards Europe by talking about AMERICAN Jews. Nice pilpul.
Migration Can Be a Good Thing - Just Look at the Arabs in Europe
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.558092

The Jewish Origins of Multicultural Britain
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/07/jews-the-ss-empire-windrush-and-the-origins-of-multicultural-britain/

The Jewish Origins of Multiculturalism in Sweden
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/

Jewish Professor Marian Radetzki Wants to Abolish the Swedish Language
destroyzionism.com/2013/05/21/jewish-professor-marian-radetzki-wants-to-abolish-the-swedish-language/

newobserveronline.com/israel-bars-refugees-builds-wall-while-jews-support-refugee-invasion-of-europe/

Israel to Ship Illegal Aliens to Sweden
whiteresister.com/index.php/news/864-israel-to-ship-african-illegal-aliens-to-sweden

>By claiming we are white you proved you are a mutt
Said the anti-White, non-White supporter of White genocide.

>Americans don't get to determine what Italians are.
Italians are White and no amount of anti-White bullshit will change that.

>You even consider MENA as white in your census lmao
so says the anti-White government.

George Soros Demands EU Accept One Million Refugees (Costing €15 Billion) Per Year for Foreseeable Future
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-27/george-soros-demands-eu-accept-1-million-refugees-costing-€15-billion-year-foreseeab

based italiano

????
>Jews make non-White nations White
Well, that's pretty based. The ultimate bleachers
>Notice how you dismiss the articles out of hand that prove you wrong?
I dismiss articles that have nothing to do with the topic at hand
>Just as Italy was created by Whites for Whites
WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHEEIT MY SNOWNIGGA
>Jewish Community in Oslo
Again, the topic is Israel. Please focus your puny brain for 30 consecutive seconds
See point above

>keeps posting examples of non Israelis
Yikes
>Italians are White and no amount of anti-White bullshit will change that.
You are legitimately delusional. Are you Italian diaspora butthurt that you are not white?
>so says the anti-White government.
Which whites voted for lol
>again non Israelis
Can you stay on topic or is that too hard?
Thank you user

based the zionist-pasta alliance is unbreakable

Attached: Salvini-drapeau-dIsrael.jpg (729x513, 57K)

international affairs are not a zero sum game.
when based zionist allies are doing well we are doing well. all ships rise with the tide

Attached: F170719GPOHZ13-e1523276012616.jpg (2048x1280, 485K)

white isnt a nationality, italian is

>flag
You only support them because you can take a little gay Italian boat to Israel and have homosexual orgies in Tel Aviv every weekend

dont listen to that retard, his 'arguments' are the equivilent of me saying people shouldn't support USA and linking a bunch of indian posts as evidence.
dude is braindead

citation needed

Hello cousin
You seem to be an expert in all things homosexual. How comes?
Indeed. He seems to just be shitsposting rathern than making coherent arguments

Here you go friend

What are you meaning by "support" exactly? That's not rhetorical btw, I'm genuinely asking.

>cousin
we didnt originate in fucking italy we're from ur kashedim which is around north iraq
of course there's a handful that lived in italy at some point but whatever.
>Indeed. He seems to just be shitsposting rathern than making coherent arguments
i kind of enjoy those posters, they're clearly asshurt at israel which i feel is jealousy over success, he might be an arab.
a smart man is not jealous of success he seeks to imitate it, bibi built a wall on the border and deported the african illegals it's natural that smart european leaders with similar problems would want to befriend us and learn from us.

They have long noses.

Attached: 1541149634009.jpg (334x334, 36K)

They were one of the few governments that publicly supported V4 countries in their anti migration policy. Not even trump did that unfortunately.
>we didnt originate in fucking italy
Of course, but Jewish people were introduced in Europe through Italy. We share thousands of years of history.
>a smart man is not jealous of success he seeks to imitate it, bibi built a wall on the border and deported the african illegals it's natural that smart european leaders with similar problems would want to befriend us and learn from us
My point exactly. Well put

Long noses are a typical Caucasian trait. The alternative are stubby and wide afro-asiatic noses

WTF are you talking about? There is NO White ethnostate on this planet. But there IS a Jewish ethnostate.
What about the Palestinians. Does Israel support their right to self determination? What makes YOU think that they will support YOURS?

They have very long noses.

Attached: image0-977.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Don't attempt to extract rationality out of a bunch of low-IQ racists.

>There is NO White ethnostate on this planet. But there IS a Jewish ethnostate.
Eastern Europe is more ethnically homogeneous than Israel is. If Israel is an ethnostate, so are they.
>What about the Palestinians.
So hold on a sec. Israel is an ethnostate hellbent on racial and cultural homogeneity yet it keeps Palestinians within its borders?
Seems very counterintuitive

useless thread, le funny israel memery to rile people up again

this is the same terrone nigger who keeps posting D&C + anti-salvini threads, KYS piece of shit before you get GASSED

Are we talking Pinocchio-lenght noses?

>italian

Attached: D5G4kztWkAAWKJX.jpg (750x732, 63K)

>useless thread
Then why post in it?
>terrone
100% Lombardo (with possible Veneto and emiliano somewhere down the line)
>anti salvini
But I voted for him

They cut my dick you pasta eating homosexual.

>partigiani getting blacked
Suits them well. Bunch of niggers

If you were an actual nationalist you wouldn't support Israel because they flood your country with third worlders.

Sorry to hear that user. Are your parents Jewish? Or was it done for medical reasons?

>because they flood your country with third worlders
See

How about Soros funding antifa then?
Granted, I know you're being an le epic trol XD but I am going to pretend you're actually retarded instead of pretending to.

Yeah, let's just ignore the thousands of Israeli/Jewish organizations that are flooding your country with shitskins. Nothing to see here.
kys faggot

Attached: 35963780_248006059306791_3030048497605804032_n.jpg (728x960, 95K)

Soros isn't Israeli. Please read the OP, I specifically mention Israelis. Not Jews in general. What about netanyahu congratulating Orban for controlling migration and defining pro immigration European politicians suicidal? What about him congratulating Trump when he wanted to build a wall and saying walls are effective in stopping migration?
I agree with you on diaspora jews being mostly leftists like Fiano, Zingaretti or Lerner(same as our diaspora to be fair), but I specifically talk about people in Israel

Again, how many of those are Israeli organizations?

stop being an amerimutt and listen to real europeans Wrong

I'd rather have terronis shitting up muh northern part of the country than having a shitstain like you living in it.

Terroncelle are pretty cute desu

On that, we agree.

Yah, sure.
So sandniggers and niggers go to your country instead of theirs
>are good for business
Are you from alternate universe? They're Jews: they'll find the way to fuck you over.
So was Yugoslavia until the Amers fucked us over. Israel is replaceable as a business partner
Lol whut? Greeks are Mediterranean. Spaniards are Mediterranean. Israelites are desert dwelling cockroaches.
Only so they can impose their own.
Just pull your brain out of the gutter and look what they did in America, the people that defended them. Face it, Jews are like parasites that drain entire nations for their own selfish needs.

Please look at Anglos.
They have been the main tool of the jew to make WWI and WWII happen, before being ditched for the US.
Their only reward for opening their arms was to get stabbed deeper once the jews got bored of them.
"With jews, you lose"

Start by giving back Istria if you want to talk
I don't mind them being here in the north :^)

You mean the land you've been trying to steal since the time immemorial? No way. Istria belongs to Croatia.

>Pros:
Only those in their favor

Yet they are pro migrant abroad and want to flood white countries with non-whites, interesting..

>are good for business
((Business)) = degeneracy

Not in the slightest.

((fellow Mediterranean people)). Lol they’re a mix of inbred Levantine and Western Europeans. Jew is Jew.

You mean use it to thei advantage

And to non Jews in America. Foreskin is big money.

>Supported V4 countries in the migration policy for starters.
Yet they still want to war with Poland...

Jews

>Racially we are not different from Israeli people
Brainlet

We won't make the same mistakes as the anglos, don't worry
Can't steal what's yours to begin with
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xcYjzwoEMdw

>Brainlet
Prove me wrong

Based kike on vacantion

I suggest you to forget the kosher bullshit for a little while and taste everything

Too true. I always wondered as a kid, 'we won the war, so why have we an Empire no longer'.

I'm Italian lol, not Jewish

Israel manipulated us foreign policy to create the migrant crisis in Europe that is fucking Italy up. The desire is to destroy Europe and white people which they view as their primary threat while driving European Jews to flee to Israel.

>The desire is to destroy white people
Then why would they want to destroy Italy???

Kill yourself nigger.

t. el devorador de la luz

Makes sense. Italians and Jews are basically identical genetically anyways.

Attached: 191BE4D6-45BB-4062-A593-D5F14BBB367F.jpg (600x597, 209K)

jew shills are highly active today.

put sage in the options so as not to bump shit jew threads like this if you comment.

mods need to delete all jew shill threads.

Foreign entanglements are messy. It's wiser to stay out of it, unless and until it becomes impossible to avoid.

user 3/4 of the mods here are jews and the other quarter are leftists ...

Attached: 1567483287775.webm (640x352, 1.54M)

Today on Africa's Reddit : Jow Forumsroastme

If the kikes had their way, your fucking culture would be upended, your way of life would be washed over by nigger immigrants, and honestly even asking this question is fucking shameful to uncle addy.

That's actually kinda old. That person mutilated and raped a fucking child. DO NOT feel bad for that scumfuck. Backstory was actually discovered on 8ch before everything went south.

Furthermore, The father of the child is the one holding his foot so he can't escape.

This is the ONE TIME i'm actually ok with nigger chimp out shit. If you brutally rape and mutilate a child, you get no pity.