I HATE CHINA

Attached: 1547658344871.png (678x769, 487K)

How can we deport George Soros to China?

>Soros woke up to the fact that Xi, Trump and Putin are working together to crash the global banking beast system to bring about goldbacked currency and a Financial reset

Why won't China use one of their spy's to off this old fart?

How can we crack open the arctic tundra letting out the deadly carbon monoxide, reseting life on earth?

Attached: arthur.jpg (247x300, 23K)

FUCK KIKES
FUCK CHINKS
FUCK MUSLIMS
FUCK NIGGERS
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK JANNIES

He means he doesn't like currencies that goyim issue themselves.

Wait. Does this mean that we should be supporting Xi?

(((free societies)))

This right here.

Attached: 1540772020757.png (334x346, 127K)

>CHINA IS THE MOST DANGEROUS FOE OF FREE SOCIETIES
>t. the most dangerous foe of free societies

the same old jewish trick
nothing to see here folks

Wtf I love China now!

Fuck kikes and fuck China. Nippon banzai

Wtf I love China now

>Nippon banzai
t. weeb

Attached: 1544746318588.jpg (1024x684, 118K)

I will stop posting the Tiananmen Square copypasta if King Chink comes after this aging faggot.

Attached: 1566492905897.png (600x400, 622K)

CO in the ground. wtf do the emus teach you guys?

where does he live? Belgium? Is it true that he keeps many 'girlfriends' with less than 25 yo?

Attached: 1559683528662.jpg (715x715, 51K)

Hes just doing this to fan the flames. Reminder that the (((Plan))) for the 21st century involve ww3 between US and China

wtf i love soros now

wtf i love china now

Attached: Chinese Army Girl.jpg (740x551, 51K)

To imagine that we're going to be the good guys along with the chinks.
Clown world indeed.

Attached: 15625940390630.jpg (720x539, 41K)

Fuck Soros and Fuck China

>Trump battles China
>Soros hates Xi
Soros is playing Trump's game, now. He's just not as good as Trump at doing it. Trump has told us, many times, that in order to deal with NK, you have to go through China. He did. China, in turn, tried to double-back on that. Trump had it fixed, yet again. NK shoots off a few rockets after a year of not having anything to shoot off. Those were Chinese rockets.

Now, China is facing their worst enemy; US Economics with a pro-American president at the helm. China is also under pressure to help out with Iran. DS is all over them, and it's going to be China's undoing. They'll collapse under all the pressure. In the meantime, we get to watch Iran get democracy back, and then Trump's sights can be set on the final boss. And no, the final boss isn't Soros.

Going with the rule that everything Soros hates is good, is China based and redpilled?

That would help save the West, which isn't in China's interests.

Well, China does fuck up muslims. And doesn't submit to crazy leftist ideas.

>use one of their spy's to off this old fart?
Oh please, oh please, oh please let this happen...I’m rooting for you China...in Overwatch of course.

Attached: 6C87695B-CF44-431D-A66D-6B0DACED43AB.jpg (1024x859, 79K)

Jews fear the Yellow Warrior.

>Soros knows he is hated by the right so by making this quote he is making China look good
This is level 1 type shit

Did China cause the refugee situation in Europe?
Did China spread its degeneracy everywhere its influence reaches?

Fuck Soros and Fuck China
Don't you have to cook a beet on your plug-in burner back in your commieblock?

Attached: beatgirlfriendtodeath.webm (566x396, 2.83M)

China is (((Their))) final boss battle!

(((They))) will lose!

Yes.
Yes.
China is working hard in US Institutions to spread Leftist ideas.

Attached: ChinaAntifaFBI2.jpg (903x801, 372K)

You know we are at the forefront of polar research right? We essentially own Antarctica.

Attached: file.png (641x800, 706K)

>where does he (Soto’s) live?
For his own safety, he better keep that info nice and secret. I know I’m not the only one that has *purely hypothetical dreams* about this God damned Kike.

>DUHGENARCEE!!!!!!!!!!!111111
This is why no one takes anyone on this board seriously, all Jow Forumstards know how to do is use the same meaningless buzzwords over and over again ad nauseum.

Oh right, thanks, beet is almost done by now.

WOW I FUCKING LOVE CHINA NOW

>be turbo giga-kike
>spend the 3 decades since the end of USSR undermining western nations
>suddenly realize China should have been your focus the whole time

Attached: 1548363622472.jpg (993x934, 143K)

>flag

>forbid trade from foreign nations
>expect foreign nations to keep trading with you
>assblasted panic when things go slightly awry
Why are Chinee so fragile, Jow Forums?

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: partition.png (661x398, 57K)

It is absolutely correct, as it stands now China is the biggest threat to the globohomo; not Trump, not far right parties in Europe, fucking China. We're going to have another West vs East in the future except that all non whites will join with Chyner because they fucking hate our guts and our cuck values; this is how it will end: in cuckholdry or under chink boot.

Attached: 1548775555844.png (1510x1320, 230K)

The Chinee are a lot less stable than you make out, Mohammed Baguette.
The Chinee can't work with anyone and they can't beat anyone, not even starving Viets

Attached: defeatbyVietnam.jpg (751x192, 52K)

>le cuck
Ah yes, the Jow Forumstards second favorite buzzword.

Hey I know some other country also claims they won in Vietnam.

They can beat the West in a war of influence because the West is cuck central and people are noticing it; the rest of the world don't want that and they would probably throw themselves to China's because they are getting exploited hard by the west while China might be a bit more lenient, not much though

Well how do you call losing all power in your own country? That's the future if the globohomo won a total victory

looks like someone's NGO deal didn't go through

Looks to me like Soros is trying to get people that hate him to turn on Trump if he makes himself look like he hates Xi too.

Blue pilled response. As soon as China is freedomized, they will be fed propaganda. Then fed Africans. Just like the rest of the world. As long as they exist in their current state, white people will still be needed.

a powerful but not too powerful China is in our best interests

>China.
>Free society.

Can I claim the Armundsen sea part? Why is nobody claiming that?

WE MUST FIGHT FOR DEMOCRACY IN CHINA SO THEY CAN BE FREE LIKE THE WEST WHO IS RULED BY A FOREIGN NATION OF HOOKNOSES!!!

Attached: 1554960356210.jpg (3264x2448, 426K)

They barely opened the door to Trump and look at what's already happening over there. "Freedom" riots.

There will never be any half measures to the elites. What you say would have been ideal but that's only if whites were actually in power positions.

Having two enemies fight each others is always benefial, just like France used to sometimes side with the USSR to gain leverage against the US we (nationalists) could do it too with China and I'm sure that it will happen in the future, there is no way the chinks aren't going to try to meddle in the West internal affairs and they are already doing that with Hungary
Make no mistake, I believe we're fucked either way

I HATE BOTH!

Based China and based Xi

Attached: fag muslims and based xi.jpg (1600x988, 835K)

No shit, they are competitors.

>Is it true that he keeps many 'girlfriends' with less than 25 yo?

ftw I like him now

Attached: 1567447333936.jpg (215x228, 8K)

You realize posting this gets points deducted from your future CCP Social Credit score?

I don't think we're screwed. So long as China belongs to the Chinese. Christians have been low key freedomizing it. They've seen all the cracks for propaganda use from all the years of underground missionary works.

Anyway I actually want China to try and take over America. They would just subdue rather than eradicate a whole gene pool.