FTN

Just a quick heads up for you guys. I know a few cats from trs and the word is they (very) recently reached a financial arrangement with Gookmoot to get the ip addresses of people who post paywall episodes on this site. They'll be checking those against the ips of their subscribers and at the very least cut you off, but my understanding is that they may pursue legal ramifications as well.

I enjoy the free shows that get posted, but I feel obligated to tell you guys that there very well could be repercussions to posting paywall shows.

It was fun while it lasted and a good run, but now would be the time to cease and desist. PSA over. Hail victory borthers.

Attached: ftn-thumb-alt-nt-768x768.png (768x768, 247K)

> umm akshually I'm gonna take legal action if you pirate my neo nazi podcast plz stop
Fuck off Sven

OP's actually correct

>doxing people is a bitch move
>implying people don’t use vpns
>getting rid of any paywall subs
>we will jew/dox you using the legal system
Are we sure TRS isn’t a Jewish psyop? Didn’t they just bring on Allsup who was slobbering all over Dicky Spencer’s dick at cville?

Piraters will never pay unless they are given some enticement

KYS Sven and give us the product

Attached: consume product.jpg (960x960, 161K)

X

Fuck that! I paid I will post free episodes. They will never catch me.

Bullshit

Rad, post it paykang

Holy shit your like a glow nigger but for trs

>they may pursue legal ramifications as well.
Doubt

What kind of damages will they she you for? 50 bucks? 100? No one cares about these begging fucks but good larp OP. Have this

I started new thread without hasbara

its a shit show anyways, trs is dead.

bullshit hiro won't comply with boring bullshit like that unless they're paying him a lot

>help, help, police!
>what is it citizen?
>internet niggers are stealing my Nazi podcast
Yeah let me know how that goes m8

X to doubt.

I believe this right after YouTube gives you your channels back to include backpay on lost commercial profits.

SO POST IT pay fren

>white nationalists become jewey punishing for sheckels owed
>internet nazis become jewey for stealing product and refusing to pay

THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO BECOME TRANS

>muh shekels

Hi FTN

Also, triggered af

I'm honestly just trying to help. The guy that posted Tuesday's Strike and Mike lost his account despite having nearly 2 months left on it. Apparently he was from Canada so from a jurisdictional standpoint he should be ok on the legal frint, but they are getting serious about this shit. That's all I was trying to say.

If my help isn't needed or wanted, that's fine too. Go ahead and post the shit; no skin off my nuts. Just don't say I didn't warn you.

This leaf gets it.

shills are getting creative lmao.
anyone else noticed that they are hijacking all the TRS threads about the shows now? kek.

Attached: FOIA-Release-of-9-11-Dancing-Israelis-thru-the-FBI-Federal-Bureau-Of-Investigation-347-views_edited_ (1201x675, 51K)

Thats super gay, I thought they were doing real nice
Like Mike said or Striker they are getting more ppl than usual and even after C Ville ...
Fucking all lies ?

Attached: 1552186056372.png (500x488, 16K)

Was gonna type this.

Attached: 1560554270468.jpg (433x505, 32K)

So your IP address that you use to access your nazi podcast now has trouble ticket records at whatever places you use to post episodes as well as TRS which is already undoubtedly compromised by Israeli honeypot malware?

Are they going to start banning VPN IP's as well? Cause thats the only way any of this works and Mike Enoch should know this.

There's going to be a mass doxxing of Payfags eventually either through incidental legal discovery, or the good old fashioned method of some SJW inside Vocaroo.

Or the Israeli intelligence services are just going to publish a phone book of TRS subfags.

Just a matter of time at this point and you know that Enoch believes that it's a good thing that the more people get doxxed, the less they have to lose and many of them will become even more openly radical and vulnerable to exploitation by his crew of misfits.

Nice source

Nice Source

I'm sure you're going to enjoy it when the ADL or SPLC publishes a PDF of names and addresses of payfags. Their source isn't going to matter either, but in 6 months or so there will be an article on a site like Axios or Buzzfeed about "How Israeli Cyber Security Experts took down the largest nazi podcast on the internet."

Anyone can see this coming a mile away.

That would be in violation of the GDPR, and the owner of the site would face a fine of millions of euros.

They tried the legal way of doxxing TRS forum users during the Cville trial and it didn't work

I'm not worried about TRS fucking over their users, I wouldn't trust their payment processor though

I'm sure your mother didnt love you and your sources are great
KYS Faggot

>Oy vey goyim!! you wouldn't want to end up on some Jewish pedophile organisation list don't you?

Attached: 1554043548154.png (517x585, 168K)

>ADL or SPLC publishes a PDF of names and addresses of payfags
They wouldn't do that. They would just leak it to some antifa fucks and let them do it.

Eventually everyone will be doxxed for everything on day. All of your private FB messages, your browsing history, etc., it will all be public information one day. Your grandchildren are going to be able to comb through your Jow Forums posts.

Unique ips =/= to more views if the majority of users use vpns with dynamic ips

Must be 4d chess!!!! :DDDD

please refrain from bumping this shill shitshow of a thread full of kikes and use this one instead.

>TRS which is already undoubtedly compromised by Israeli honeypot malware?
Dude, nobody believes this horseshit. Even Larry on a fucking blackout drunk going scorched earth on trs was calling jerkoffs like you retarded.

If (((they))) thought that an explicitly pro-White organization that pulls back the curtains on the kike rats pulling the strings would somehow help (((their))) cause, they're either not the brightest candle on the menorah or one of /ourguys/ managed to infiltrate them and convince them a network dedicated to exposing their lies and subversion was somehow a good idea.

You are one stupid motherfucker if you think anyone is falling for this pilpul. Go fuck yourself and don't forget the lotion, Herschel. God knows you need it with that mutilated cock of yours.

why don't you sage you dumb cunt? the thread was going to be archived

Attached: 1557483056461.png (467x378, 11K)

>Even Larry on a fucking blackout drunk going scorched earth on trs was calling jerkoffs like you retarded
And how would he know? He wouldn't. He even admitted during his crybaby tirade that he isn't clued in to a lot of inside information. That's one of the main reasons he was so butthurt, he didn't feel like he was an insider.

I googled FTN and the all the top results are Finnish Trust Network. No wonder FTN (whatever it actually is) would hunt down homosexuals who post their content on some 4chins beardlet for free.

>i searched on Google.
lmao end yourself retard kike.

Why would I sage my own thread, Mohammed? I just put out a warning. Frankly I was hoping someone would say "Fuck you, Sven" and post the shit anyway so I could listen to it.

I wasn't lying in the OP though. You can still drop links, just make sure to do it through a vpn or a public Wifi like a fast food joint or a Wallyworld. Just looking out for my people, friend. No need to be cantankerous about it.

kys kike nobody believe your shit.
sage and die in an Oven.

Attached: c376f7306e8830838d3643183946b344b8c0714b02d178d28a71c50c52c4e0f7.png (260x170, 77K)

>please refrain from bumping this shill shitshow of a thread full of kikes and use this one instead.

blup blip go go go

>lmao end yourself retard kike
I rest my case.

google manually removed TRS and FTN from the result you dumb chink kike.

Attached: 1551871306361.jpg (600x701, 58K)

Implying anyone but some turbo no-lifer autist gives a fuck about your FTN. Let's hope they make bank on the backs of the Nazi LARPers who pirated their content.

Seriously though, is this their marketing campaign? Spamming this shit to promote their literally who and literally what content?

>muh natsee
fuck off moshé and gas yourself, disgusting filth.

Attached: 1548269975262.png (720x628, 637K)

It's therightstuff.biz and the "Fash the Nation" neo-Nazi podcast, led by Mike "Enoch" Peinovich. He's a neo-pagan member of Wolves of Vinland and a buttbuddy of Richard Spencer.

There's just no having a civil conversation with a sandnigger. It's a shame what happened to a once beautiful place.

Isn't the Syrian civil war over? Why don't you go back and take all your fellow goatfuckers with you. If you're not a sandnigger, maybe up your IQ by reading some books or try to teach yourself something new. Frankly you don't sound very intelligent. I mean that in the nicest way possible (on the off-chance you're White, anyway).

Attached: 1567471652511.jpg (720x558, 42K)

>fash the nation
>mike enoch

This is a fucking shill post. Kys

Mike the Kike "Enoch" Peinovich is the handler of Jazzhands McFeels and Ethnarch, current hosts of the subordinate TRS podcast Fash the Nation.

Attached: 5c583c0a653af5a9548932c7bf9b1ba5b32a79c6a9c42655fb749bf219a40791.jpg (263x192, 13K)

How would you know, you're just a random nobody making up shit on the internet.

Literally the only reason this shit spreads is due to free content, they suck at making clips to entice new listeners. Anthony Cumia is similarly retarded.

Fuck off

stop bumping this shit thread ffs

it almost died 3 times bump some faggot newfag boomer bump it again.
use sage at least dumb leaf.

Imagine complaining about jews yet being this fucking Jewish that you don't want your word to spread without everyone paying for it.

there's literally only 2 paid show, they release the rest for free.
Sunday FTN is free for exemple.

>"Yes Mr.Goldbergstein, I'd like to sue this man for stealing my antisemitic racist podcast"

Know what? That TRS is compromised? I doubt that Israel is directly involved, but the FBI long ago made it their highest priority to infiltrate any pro-white movements. If TRS wasn't already cooperating somehow, that would make them an anomaly. Also, they use Cloudflare, which various three letter agencies undoubtedly have direct access to.

Bump

cause i wanna talk about TRS faggot stop being so uppity

go here then, nobody is talking with those shills.

The Laura of Wet Blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: 1563521142697.jpg (191x277, 20K)