Can a multicultural country be based?

Can a multicultural country be based?

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-130347_1.jpg (1080x1826, 309K)

No. A singular culture will lead to a stronger and unified nation.

Singapore is like 75% Chinese and most of the rest Malaysian, they're hardly "multicultural" in the sense of our empires goblinique et negrifique

Destroy all gay propaganda

No.

Not in the western "civilized" countries at least. Our people tend to embrace the foreign invaders culture and forget their own.

Bro tell me about Brazil. Are you multicultural? What major races do you have?

Forgot to switch back to my main memeflag.

A based multicultural country will eventually develop it's own culture, from the components of it's parent cultures..

That makes sense but how tf are chinese so conservative

only if it's not democratic

This. Singapore is an authoritarian regime.
Although it does have a relatively homogeneous population, if you rule out tourists and whatnot.

Singapore culture is a combination of Chinese and British.

Brasil is huge and even though it's young, it had a clusterfuck of stuff happening which leads to different races and cultures. In the south you have the whitest brazilians which come from germans, they conserve european culture a lot, a bit more north (são paulo and such) you have italians and japanese mostly and the most americanized part of the culture (hot dogs, pizza, rock music festivals, multiculturalism enforcement, etc), and then you have a mixture of indians, blacks, and a wide assortment of europeans in the rest, with each part developing an unique take on the culture. It was organical in the sense that most of these cultures happen to live without racial tension, even though leftists claim we're racist (but they do that everywhere)

I wouldn't say we're based by any means. There's no unified identity, and there's also a LOT of crime.

Singapore already has one of the lowest birth rates in the world. I don't think they want to make it worst. I doubt they let gay people adopt children like in retarded Western countries.

Well, it's also important to note that multiculturalism doesn't HAVE to mean just dumping random shit together.

Think about the Japanese Peruvians. I'd say that's probably an improvement.

No. Why is this even a question? You've saw too many (((movies))), kiddo.

I was obviously trying to discuss the situation in singapore, which is somewhat cosmopolitan and globalized, and at the same time extremely conservative.

There's a distinction between multicultural and multiculturalism. Rome, Austria-Hungary, apartheid South-Africa, Singapore they all are/were multicultural but none has multiculturalism as a core belief. There is a clear demarcation of which culture is to be dominant. Countries that have many cultures within their territory can be based.

I agree, and I'd say that Brasil has a lot of different cultures under its territory. I think of this to be a positive thing, but in the ethernal divide to conquer strategy of the globalist elite, this makes us quite fragile. Even though, somehow, we managed to get an interesting identity, at least in the internet, we're quite profilic with memes and general avant garde internet content.
It surely is interesting.

Why do they always announce it? Destroy the fucking propaganda then don't even announce it. Let the realization arise slowly if you even allow them to live long enough TO realize it. In an ideal society, they would not. LESS WARNING MORE DOING, PLEASE

>our empires goblinique et negrifique
consider this stolen and passed off as my own cleverness

Attached: 1566118537686.png (250x250, 116K)

Brazil is a meme
An very old pile of shitty meme

A fucking leaf. Should have kept the BBC flag instead from your cuck thread you dog raping faggot.

Ame-o ou deixe-o

Votou no Haddad, amigão?

Brazil gets shit on a lot, but it really could be worse. You could be fucking Haiti.

Bolsonaro
Mas eu cheguei a conclusão que esquerda , centro ou direita. O problema do Brasil é o brasileiro. Bando de cristãos novos separdistas do caralho.

Corrigindo, sefardista

>our empires goblinique et negrifique

Attached: based&redpilled1.png (689x473, 21K)

Switzerland comes to mind as well.

ugly subhuman language. nobody wants to read your disgusting language

based

>Canadian
>French

only if it is ruled by a draconian authocracy