>There are people on this board (right now) that believe showering with soap everyday is bad for you

Attached: DD60D1E0-4EE3-4E86-8A05-919FF04F94B2.png (680x623, 515K)

I have never once used soap. I only use shampoo every other day or even every third day. I was twice a day with regular water. My acne has almost entirely disappeared since I started this regiment.

The only soap that has touched my body in the past two years is shampoo/bodywash 2-3 times a week and dawn dish detergent when I get into the poison ivy.

>when I get into the poison ivy.
t.

Attached: Computer-Dog-023[1].jpg (640x480, 89K)

Yeah. We call the the French.

They don't even shower, at all. They probably reek of semen.

Some of us have houses and yards to maintain, friend.

I only bath in blood and beef talo

Niggers?

There's even weirdos that think that using a bidet to wet your balls and legs with water mixed with shit is hygiene

based

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

You do know anything you put on your skin is absorbed into your body, right?
You do know eating soap is harmful to your health, right?
Classic. The age old argument
>well, if it doesn't make you immediately sick it isn't good for you
>cumulative damage over time doesn't exist, it's just bad luck when tragedy strikes :(

To be honest, the same mentality is plaguing our society. You can't take policy like gun bans and swing a sledge hammer into a brick wall, people get pissed. You have to be sneaky like a Jew and slowly rat away at it over an extended period of time and then blame someone else for the devastating results.

>You do know anything you put on your skin is absorbed into your body, right?
Holy fuck learn basic bio user.

It's bad for your skin. If you aren't performing manual labor there is no reason to shower everyday. I shower twice a week and it's fine. I wipe my balls with a man wipe most towelette after I shit. Basically a sponge bath on my balls and anus once a day. It's fine. If you aren't licking my balls your opinion doesn't even matter.

A man died from painting his skin. Your skin breathes and your skin absorbs water.
You think it somehow does not absorb soapy water?
WRONG.

Its anoda showa.

Have you ever seen soap? Have you ever seen paint? Is there anything even remotely similar between them? They are entirely different chemicals that interact entirely differently with your skin. "Anything" won't go right through your skin, like, you know, amphipathetic lipids, but toxic chemicals sure as fuck would, like, you know, hydrocarbons and god knows what else.

Yeah nicotine patches don't exist.

K I want you to sit in some water and try to absorb it through your skin for hydration. Good luck.

Thats why I never shower

Attached: 43534534657.png (376x443, 446K)

The person who died from the paint was not because the paint was toxic (it wasn't), but because it prevented his skin from breathing.

If you skin breathes, there is an exchange from external to internal. Same with absorbing water. How can you not follow the logic that if your skin allows things in and out, if exposed to things that you should not have in you it can degrade your health?

Sorry, I didn't connect the dots for you I expected you to follow logic and think for yourself but I understand NPCs need explicit hand holding because they have been conditioned to never think.

You my friend spawned a thread dedicated to these same people trying to convince everyone else taking a shower with soap everyday is bad

Attached: buggs.png (403x442, 104K)

We aren't amphibians. We breathe through our lungs. We perspire through our skin. Try to keep up, user...

Oh and guess what, I'm willing to be what you're talking about never happened. Do you have evidence?

Bro it's not a thick fucking layer of soap that you have on yourself when you shower you have a tiny bit of soap on yourself for a minute and you wash it off we're not Spongebob nigga

Whoa whoa whoa...

You didn't specify what kind of soap, user...

I don't know that I have enough information to make an informed decision about whether you're a faggot or not...

Taking a shower every day is healthy, especially if it's a cold one. I don't know if your soap is healthy or not. Are we talking anti-bacterial soap? Sanitizing soap? Scented? Unscented? What the fuck are we comparing against!? I can't handle the unknowns!

not gonna lie that's pretty fucking gross to visualize

No fucking soap is bad for you retard

Attached: JPEG_20190619_233027.jpg (377x377, 46K)

ah geez, Dave's gotten into the poison ivy again, gonna have to rinse him off with some dawn...

Attached: dawn.jpg (1000x1000, 57K)

How the FUCK did you know my name??? But yes dawn gets poison ivy off if you get to it within 30 or so minutes..

bro it's only a tiny regulation on your guns that is irreversible. It's not a fucking ban.

It's like how tic tacs can say they have 0 sugar because it's so low they can round it down and post a single serving as 0 sugars. If you were to eat the whole pack and add up all the small numbers that were too small, it would have quite a lot of sugar actually.

How can you not understand this?

these conspiracy theories just keep getting wackier and wackier
that said i shower about once every few days but that's not an ideology/health thing i'm just lazy

Your diet is what really affects your acne. Stop eating sugar and carbs

My logic was that the daily shampoo caused my hair to be extra dry, causing my scalp to excrete more oil, causing my face to be more oily, causing acne. Using shampoo less often causes less dryness, ameliorating the acne.

>body wash
Oh so you're introducing a shit ton of chemicals into your body any way

My granddad thought bathing or showering made one weak. He never showered and bathed every month or so, and only in the summer.
Wherever he went, yes, he was the indisputably strongest man there.
But this was Oklahoma so no one in church complained..

That is fucking vile.

It depends on the soap. Modern soaps have lots of chemicals in them to cut down costs. All natural soap is the way to go.

Kek! You’re OK Kike.

I pictured a guy that I'd expect to be in the exact scenario you described, and that's just something a "Dave" would do.

Preach it!

No soap is BAD for you.

So you're telling me there is no such thing as a soap that's bad for you?

Certain soaps and industrial cleaners will burn the fuck out of you and dissolve your skin so I don't know where the fuck you got that idea...

Some soaps are actually pretty bad for you...

Moshe, has Israel's Unit 8200 been feeding you lines to splatter all over pol, so the posters will think you're actually human?

Attached: Izzyspies.png (300x300, 28K)

added chemical ingredients like EDTA in medical grade handwash might, which affects blood pressure, but you seem to be exaggerating the effects of all things skincare.

it wont quench your thirst but the skin does absorb some water

Never used soap either. No acne, no BO, good skin. I occasionally use body wash if I'm on a date or something, but most of the time it won't touch me. Meanwhile women I have been involved with use like 50000 soaps and shit and have horrible acne scars

I thought it was the french who didn't like showering.
The US is fascinating, imagine living in a country so successful and living such an easy life that you need to create problems so your life has some kind of enemy in it to spice things up

nice strawman. I shower clean myself as needed. Imagining washing your dishes every day regardless if they need cleaning or not.

I am very clean and always smell nice, and am also very healthy.

It's true, you have to (its ideal) to wash your butthole everyday, this is why they have those asshole cleaners in toilets in the Middle East or in Islamic Societies, they know some wizardry that I suspect is related to the grounding, field mechanics, and flow of invisible human energies, its actually a very funny but important influence in society when I had thought about it

Attached: Buddha-Weekly-Shakyamuni-under-bodhi-tree-Buddhism.jpg (650x479, 78K)

Your dishes dont sweat and if you keep them outside your dishes will get dirty because dust will keep accumulating over them.
If you live in a city you're daily exposed to smoke, and several places of your body accumulate dead cells and start smelling if you don't wash them (armpits, crotch, neck, feet). Come on man, shower yourself

OP, there are people on this board how probably shit their pants just so they didn't have stop playing a video game.

Hot water is bad for your sperm count. Sitting in a hot tub once can reduce sperm levels and takes 6 months to recover from.. so imagine a 15 minute steam on your nuts daily over the course of years...

Dude the largest distributor of baby powder got caught using asbestos powder in it and they knew about it for decades... how many kids did they fuck up and nobody cares
Why do you blindly trust giant companies??

>Buying multinational corpo shit instead of local soap that you know what goes inside
I thought first worlders were supposed to be smart

>If you aren't licking my balls your opinion doesn't even matter.
Words to live by.

I don't live in a third world country I do not sweat every day. removing skin and dust can be done with a wash cloth and rubbing more effectively that you can with bare hands and soap.

FUcking lol!!!

Especially if they are circumcised...

So we are obese and now stink? Good going ameristinx
Shower every day you filthy frog wanna bes

Do you have source for your claim?

Fucking morons. If you love to stink go ahead and sit in your filth.

People complain about smegma and use this as an excuse to circumcise small children. They also complain about using soap instead so go figure.

I'm not sure many people have issues with soap...

Maybe anti-bacterials, or chemicals which absorb oils and leech them into your skin...