Tell me one good reason why this shouldn't happen? Hong Kong is a degenerate tax haven shithole

Tell me one good reason why this shouldn't happen? Hong Kong is a degenerate tax haven shithole.

Attached: nuke hong kong.png (1250x852, 925K)

Because WW3

But why are you faggots so degenerate? Why do you act like niggers, destroy shit and boycott class? You deserve a nuke.

By nuking Hongkong, one also kills more than 85000 US citizens who lives in Hongkong

We don't randomly loot shops like the niggers. That's outdated commie propaganda.

It seems like you are. The law wasn't even passed. The only thing you're doing is ruining your own economy.

Attached: the state of hong kong.png (1319x2053, 2M)

>Hong Kong niggers having the audacity to threaten us with our people
All you fucking chinks gooks and japs need a good nuking

It seems you don't even know where these pictures were taken

Nuke us now, or fuck off

It's complete degeneracy in Hong Kong right now. Even many Hong Kong people are beginning to hate the "protests".

You're lucky your women are thirsty for our cocks, otherwise your pathetic race would have been nuked to oblivion already.

LOL You don't live here. I do. It's getting better and better.

Otherwise, just fuck off

Seethe and cope harder, chink cuck

You don't have nukes.

Hong Kongers are worse than niggers.

Attached: soy_glowie.png (1363x723, 1.09M)

Still can't nuke me

嗚閪呼,北狄之辭窮也久矣

>shithole
More skyscrapers than NYC
Higher GDP per capita than USA
Less crime
More economic freedom

Only thing America has on them is guns and political freedom, and if the revolt goes well Kongers get those, too.

At the same time, stuff of scale like 1992 Los Angeles riots never happened in Hongkong ever.

We should nuke the place actively supporting America and waving our flag and asking for help against one of our biggest competitors because they don't want to be extradited to rising Neo-Mao regime? Gfy buddy

One day soon, when the commie banhammer comes down. We won't be able to post together. Good knowing you freedom bro.

It belongs to China, 2047 was the original deal, they cause problems 5 years ago, and are doing it again. They are lucky they haven't been annexed like they should be. China has nothing to fear but sanctions and thoes can be removed through world trade court

So many chink spies on the chans today.

Commies everywhere