I'm glad we all agree females are too weak to be police officers

I'm glad we all agree females are too weak to be police officers.

Attached: femfail.png (633x685, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Esteebanana/status/1169296119408418816
youtube.com/watch?v=EIzpOOGSbTo
youtube.com/watch?v=8mhQpxjGs2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aight bud next time you see a female cop pull some shit and see what happens

go on, test your theories and beliefs unless you're an absolute fuckin coward

She looks cute like that

>her hope, her optimism gone

Spotted the roastie.

Attached: 1307389874757.png (544x400, 293K)

that is the fakest blood I've ever seen

Uh oh we got another badass here. You're just so intimidating!

Attached: 1564689380979.gif (229x176, 987K)

The purpose of women in the military and on police forces isn't "muh equality." Numerous studies show that men fight harder and more passionately when they're protecting a woman in their group. The purpose of women is to increase the proficiency of men.

That blood looks fake as fuck, why doesn't she have any cuts?

Post feet.

Idiot

This
Tits or gtfo

this is why men say they're trannies and go into female ufc
because it's fun to beat these stupid fucking holes without going to jail

Are you trying to imply that female cops are anything beyond comfort women to their male colleagues? Who are we kidding here?

no. Jesus. it's about criminals disrespecting authority, not the law-abiding. If a tiny female cop says she's got to have a word with me, she'll be judged by me based on how she follows the law and will be given every courtesy, just like her male counterparts.

Waste $ on worthless whore who can't to her job she gets rekked. Everyone loses. Honk honk

STRONG AND INDEPENDENT WOMAN DETECTED

Fuck off Stacie, go suck Tyrone's dick

TITS OR GTFO

Seething

men will risk the mission for the women, and leaving women behind would be harder.

She is surprisingly cute. America has some of the ugliest lady cops alive.

anybody have her feet pics?

Attached: temp.png (1262x854, 1.63M)

Show bobs and vagene

Bloody bukkake

It is sooo hot.

I like seeing women beaten up.

The dead ones are hot af tho

lol goddamn y'all

Absolutely
mobile.twitter.com/Esteebanana/status/1169296119408418816

no, their only role is to body check women

>extremely thin dried blood
Heavily doubt he got very far if she only got this injured.
This is like scrapping your face on the ground type of blood.
When you actually are bleeding from a beating then it's going to be ripped open and not scraped.

>pulls gun out in a panic and kills someone for pinching her ass

We are all law-abiding citizens here friend.

...and then he let her go. Sometimes, it's just about conveying a message. I wonder what the assailant's message was, this time?

I heard police take photos of female cops anuses as part of their training.

Women generally aren't in infantry. The places they actually serve are places you want men to protect.

Attached: 1567670730413.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

I will pull my "A" game if I think it might score a date with someone like this.

Attached: Redhead Police.jpg (720x1280, 172K)

Yes. pol is a bag of peas

Hey, bud. Can we stop sharing this. It makes me shudder.

All they do is misappropriate male police resources. I applied to the City of Norfolk, VA police force when I met age requirements in the 80's. Passed the entrance exam. The physical was easy. You had to pull a trigger on a mock weapon with increasing trigger pressure after performing sit-ups, pull-ups, running, and carrying a 100 lb. dummy 50 ft. through a closed doorway. I was told they desperately wanted to hire me but needed to make quota. They hired two African American females instead.

Quotas may create a perception of diversity but at the expense of whom?

The taxpaying citizen.

Why don't they enforce diversity quotas at Mexican restaurants? Convenience stores? Chinese Take Out joints?

Feel me?

ahaha I know female cops i could beat the fuck out with no problem and i am an over the hill, physical junk pile.

Attached: 50fb53b980bedd84c1d42c4b45178778e1708e2e5e2296de3b238c8a8830211b.jpg (400x311, 19K)

Why would you train a dog to eat people's dicks?

in Indonesia they give them a gynecological exam to make sure they're still virgins

>we.
>Plebbit spacing.
Please leave

Worst blowjob in his life

Dude I'd love to fuck her when she's vulnerable like that. She looks so cute!!!!

Fuck the police.

>y'all

Attached: 1552181146879.jpg (1024x683, 134K)

I stopped taking them seriously the moment I realized they wear painted nails and keep their long hair even when at service.They are really obsessed with looking pretty at all times and let's not even get started with pic related.

They are literally children with real guns.

Attached: Rachel Swann New DCC.jpg (299x450, 13K)

Oh! ... the two females had to drag the body thru the door. We were told we had to carry the dummy over the shoulder and open the door while carrying the body at the same time. I apologize... the dummy weighed 150 lbs.

The ladies were given a pass.

>NO NO NO
>You have to show us respect even though we have half your weight, height and strength

Attached: 1566607441545.jpg (394x360, 141K)

nom nom nom nom

>when you hate wamens
>when you hate cops
>when you love violence

this is a good thread for me

"train" a pitbull to do anything...it is just doing what comes naturally

why would you provoke a man into collecting a harem of cop cunts in his van like that you mysoginist shit?

Tits

youtube.com/watch?v=EIzpOOGSbTo

Attached: 1565128026750.png (680x665, 667K)

tits
or
gtfo

Is that how they do sex reassignment surgery in poor countries?

Attached: dyke-neuter'em.png (1200x800, 1.02M)

>No cuts or bruises
>Just random bits of blood

I am doing some big thinks here

Attached: lol rape.webm (800x330, 1.91M)

What the fuck are you on about? Any armed force that substitutes discipline for "muh wahmenses" will get fucked up in any serious military engagement. Women have a deleterious effect on armies everywhere that they are placed. They do not belong. War is a man's place. Hell, even police work is low level war against common social scum. She can't even handle the rigors of that.

happened over four months ago you canadian nigger
methed out gutter scum can be found harassing the community on almost every street corner here.
find something better to post about

Man attacks and shoots female officer in Victorville, California

youtube.com/watch?v=8mhQpxjGs2s

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 1.48.48 PM.png (1614x1646, 3.67M)

Ironically enough, more women police officers mean more suspects shot. More suspects try their luck with female cops. More female cops have no other options than going to the gun at dealing with a suspect.

You need to train a pitbull NOT to eat dicks.

>Females on my Jow Forums

GO OUT

Attached: boomer 2.png (678x581, 243K)

Tits or GTFO

Do lesbian and gay male constables/police officers tend to turn a blind eye to pedophiles? Just curious...

Ah yes, a regular occurrence in Swedistan

Attached: pkO37IB.png (500x512, 321K)

no

Attached: file.jpg (1440x960, 232K)

Jesus Christ, can we carpet bomb Mexico already? What the hell kind of insect brain even comes up with that shit?

most of that blood looks like it's just smeared around from a single wound on her chin. 100% victim-posing. Why do women and gays do this?

You mean non lethal force didn't stop a drugged up nigger on a rampage? What a surprise

Gross. Why would you share such a thing?

What's the matter. Don't have the balls to upload frazzledrip?

backstory anyone ?

That looks fake AF
Where is the blood coming from? It looks like they used an eye dropper to randomly put that shit on her face.
What is this suppose to prove? What are they going for with this pic? clown world man

She would probably be able to subdue me with nothing more that the power of feels. So brave.

Police are naturally weak and need guns, martial arts training and numbers

Bitches absolutely love this shit. They pretend like they don't, though.

Attached: 1541782938458.jpg (505x451, 60K)

>im proving myself right by encouraging suicide by cop
Is this the big brained female I've been told by feminism is the future?

judging by the uniform its britbongia tho
you are aware that this is from some movie, right ?

Attached: pleased_with_mysel.png (444x560, 79K)

The point is to feel dominance. It's pleasant to feel totally in charge of another person. Most people will just have sex to manage. But the psychopath always needs more and more to get off good.

all things considering she doesn't look like she got beaten that badly.

not sure why they're trying so hard to make the cop look weak and pathetic, I thought women were strong

HONK HONK

Attached: 1554714209739.png (1000x1000, 418K)

Psychos are gay.

Roasty status: toasty

i don't mind female cops so long as they're paired with male cops because i do understand America cops are short staffed and iv heard of female cops saving their partners just by being a an extra gun / radio

that said, 2 female cops working together is a fuck no situation, it sucks but its just the way it is

Where is your god now? Didn't think so.

Nice I would love to stick my night stick up her butt and bang the shit out of her just to prove a point and cum like crazy Thank you feminazis for making it easier for rapists to rape aggressive women Honk honk

Attached: pepe.jpg (480x360, 17K)

she purposefully spread blood from her hand or lip around her face to look worse. I hate women. I hate them. I hate them so much.

>Collects DNA from criminal making identification much easier
Someone is looking for a promotion

wtf, this is a new one, source / story please

Why? Just because I know someone is weak doesn't mean I'm going to beat the shit out of them for no reason.

Do you go around attacking cripples and retards user? Because it kind of sounds like you do.

Attached: 1555089539715.png (239x254, 130K)

>Rachel Swann

Attached: C0c0HgrWEAA_L-2.jpg (900x1200, 152K)