rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/06/red-flag-laws-are-a-pipeline-to-gun-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pNTeohWpuk
archive.fo/51r0I
archive.fo/zkzHn
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_of_Rome
youtube.com/watch?v=cphNpqKpKc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

>The Earth is round. (Yes oblate spheroids are round.)
>The Moon landings happened and space travel is real.
>Newtonian Mechanics is an accurate and incomplete description of reality.
>Quantum Mechanics is an accurate and incomplete description of reality.
>Special and General Relativity are accurate and incomplete descriptions of reality.
>The Standard Model of particle physics is an accurate and incomplete description of reality.
>The Lambda-CDM model is an accurate and incomplete description of reality.
>Faster-than-light communication is impossible.
>Perpetuum mobiles, over-unity devices, energy-from-nothing generators, propulsionless drives and the like can not and will never work.
>Likewise, it is impossible to extract work from the zero-point energy of the vacuum.
>More generally, if you disagree with thermodynamics, you are wrong.
>Climate change is real, is happening right now, is a real threat and is mostly caused by humans.
>Approved vaccines are effective and much safer than the diseases they prevent.
>"I don't understand this" or "this doesn't make sense to me" are not legitimate criticisms of established scientific theories. The fact that the universe is not simple enough for you to understand is your failing, not the universe's.
>Anyone claiming to have an alternative theory to established science should be able to explain why established science seems to give accurate answers and be able to give a concrete prediction that can be checked by experiment, where it should outperform the current theory.

For those who will start arguing about "accurate and incomplete":
"Accurate": The theory accurately predicts the outcomes of experiments and does not differ appreciably from reality within the theory's domain of validity, which is large enough to be useful.
"Incomplete": The theory's domain of validity does not encompass the entire universe.
If you want to argue this, first read >chem.tufts.edu/answersinscience/relativityofwrong.htm

Attached: 1567709001781.jpg (1080x1194, 80K)

MAGA

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-115424_Twitter.jpg (1079x810, 293K)

the tariffs are wildly under reported in the media
this is the surest sign it is a winning strategy

MAGA

「I love Trump and I hate gun control」
Call your or other people's representatives and senators at federal and state level you niggers. Email them, write letters like the boomers do which apparently works, and screech at their offices autistically. I don't think anything will come out of this, but it's better to be safe than sorry now isn't it. It makes no sense for you to come down here and whine impotently like how jews do about how one faggoty failed Austrian painter supposedly killing millions of their kind. Also read this:
amp.usatoday.com/amp/1916451001

Mitch McConnell has repeatedly blocked gun control legislation in the senate because he's smart enough to realize how stupid that would be. Also, please do the same to the White House. Trump more or less likely has interns here watching us, but fill up the lines. Let him know how you feel about this pretty bad idea.

The fact people fail to understand that, considering the people manning the federal government (the blokes answering phones, for instance) are the same as 40 years ago and trained by the same as 80 years ago, no wonder that THEY DON’T GIVE A FUCK FOR INTERNET OUTRAGE. But clogged phone lines? That get forwarded very fast to representatives and the executive as feedback from their base.

DO NOT GET COMPLACENT. START SCREECHING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS NOW, NIGGERS. DO IT MY FRENS. START SCREECHING AT EVERY REPUBLICAN CONGRESSNIGGER.

ALSO. THE LORD OF ALL BOOMERS RUSH LIMBAUGH AND DON JR. ARE AGAINST RED FLAG LAWS. THIS IS GOOD BUT NOT ENOUGH. MAKE YOUR SCREECHY FAGGY NIGGER VOICES HEARD, NIGGERS.
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/06/red-flag-laws-are-a-pipeline-to-gun-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pNTeohWpuk

LIVES AND RIGHTS ARE ON THE LINE.
PERDUE IS AGAINST THEM
archive.fo/51r0I

#3 man for the Republicans are against them too
archive.fo/zkzHn

Attached: 1424134699868.webm (640x360, 2.6M)

Trump 2020
Trump Jr. 2024
Trump 2032
Trump 2040

>What did he expect to happen?
"Expecting" is a thing for whites only user. Chinks just do it with no care for the immediate consequence

>i like how his guts spatter out and start steaming in the cold even, that was a pretty cool detail
There is one where the bloke stumbles head first under the head of a truck and the head pops like this watermelon between the thunder legs chick

> please don't tell the cat

Attached: I would anyway.webm (360x360, 1.23M)

Post cats.

> science is real
> climate change is therefore real, and is a real threat, and is mostly caused by humans
Between those two positions is a wide gulf, user. The climate constantly changes, but man never changed it in the past.

Attached: Tomboy cat burning.jpg (480x528, 23K)

Attached: angry-cat-hisses.webm (480x480, 2.2M)

You literally can’t disagree with this

Attached: 4AB1B99E-B1DB-46FF-97CE-31C03C00522E.jpg (750x505, 94K)

reminds me of someone

>Climate change is real, is happening right now, is a real threat and is mostly caused by humans

You were right until you said humans have more effect on a changing climate than, say, a volcano erupting.

Ban volcanoes?

MAGA!

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-115451_Twitter.jpg (810x1225, 468K)

I enjoyed that video and thank you for giving me something about which to think for the rest of the day.

Fuck that no more dynasties
Carson/Carlson 2024
Carlson/TBA 2032
Baron/TBA 2040

Children like that should be bullied more.

M
A
G
A

Which video (I posted many) and which thought?

>Post cats.

Attached: cat-and-some-old-hags-dancing-for-moloch.webm (338x500, 1.26M)

THIS ISN'T HOW WOMEN ARE MADE. I don't even have to comment on the rest.

Attached: The tranny making process.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

Global warming is a conspiricy by polluters to distract from actual obvious air soil and water pollution and turn it into an unsolvable problem and an excuse to take people’s money rather than just not fuck up the world

Attached: Hibbers shut it.jpg (1920x1080, 223K)

tell me more about secret mossad moon bases

The video of a watermelon meeting its sweet demise between the iron thighs of a tomboy.

>trump says he will build a wall
>imposes tariffs on steel and aluminum
>the wall needs steel
>military reallocates funds from the defense budget to pay for wall...
>about 10 miles of it. 3.6 billion dollars for 10 miles
>the military also needs steel and aluminum
>you know for tanks, jets, subs, battleships, missiles
>yfw trump made it impossible to build the wall and weakened the military but hey israel got a total of 80 billion in foreign aid over 3 years

Attached: butters.jpg (272x252, 8K)

That's impressive, even a retard can get something right but all of those points are blatantly wrong.
Amazing.

Attached: 1533533188791.png (460x312, 103K)

> Global warming is
an attempt to replace war and religion with a belief the elites can mold into setting a global agenda.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_of_Rome

>can’t disagree
That’s because those are propaganda lines, really, slogans which imply you aren’t here to argue in good faith.

Ergo, go suck on a niggerdick you illiterate cocksucker.

AWOO /ptg/! What news today? Has trumo made fun of Biden's bleeding eye?

Attached: 1567039215900.png (933x900, 392K)

theres quite a lot of steel left over after............................................................................................a world war

youtube.com/watch?v=cphNpqKpKc4

>225576040
Boi, you're not even trying.

Attached: Shills btfo.png (708x1120, 353K)

#NationalCheesePizzaDay is trending on Twitter wtf

Attached: 1505019215511.jpg (630x420, 51K)

No fly lists and terror watchlists got ruled as unconstitutional.

Attached: 1567695707869.jpg (1125x1685, 670K)

>loops twice
so inefficient

Attached: 1540028762275.png (576x432, 353K)

this chick is a modern day minstrel
who wears these type of clothes

Attached: minstrell.jpg (1030x766, 55K)

The Democrats need to take that shit seriously and dump the demon-eyed old man. He's just not physically or mentally fit for holding office at this point.

On one hand I'm all for infringing on muzzies' rights... But on the other hand it could be used for more nefarious purposes

Attached: 1559747912571.png (680x680, 620K)

Attached: A911E59D-CB8A-4C73-B216-890027BAE05B.jpg (342x635, 38K)

Attached: 1566885565140.png (1023x484, 257K)

You know it would be used against actual Americans. You don't have to infring muzzies' rights if you don't let any of them in. It's also kinda funny that the judge was a Bush appointee too kek.

Attached: yfw time for gang weed and gamers rising up.png (1920x1012, 1.39M)

rofl it’s no wonder Israel keeps sucking up to Trump; their gravy train has been derailed which begs the question:
“why would jidf be so invested in defaming Trump on Jow Forums while, on the surface, Israel is pandering to his every whim?”

Really activates the almonds, doesn’t it

Does this soibrew have a perpetual herpe on his face?

I wonder if Trump promised to build the wall with Chinese wall. Also, I wonder why the obsession with pointless foreign spending of a certain crowd stops at Israel when the US is the stupidestest spender there is and there are much better examples

> Israel has 38 billions allocated but not yet delivered, over 10 years
> Puerto Rico gets 20 billions cash in hand plus 91 billion allocated because of a single hurricane

Attached: Screenshot - 2019-09-05 , 20_08_57.png (829x919, 1.45M)

I, personally, would not try to piss off the people with weapons when you do not have any yourself.

>a lake has an input river flowing into it and then another output river flowing out of it
>both rivers flow at the same rate
>suddenly humans create an artificial river and twice the water is going into the lake now
>humans also plug up parts of the output river (analogous to deforestation, since trees reduce CO2)
>WTF, why is the lake flooding?!
Volcanos have always erupted and natural processes (trees, algae, etc) have kept it more or less in check. We're doubling the CO2 emissions as a species.

And that's not even including other pollutants (methane, etc) which can be even more harmful.

>> Puerto Rico gets 20 billions cash in hand plus 91 billion allocated because of a single hurricane
Thanks for reminding me why I hate that accursed island.

Attached: 1565999715786.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Why would we want the wall built with Chinesium?

>Boomer Selfie
Did not even bother reading it

Dumb fuck we have our own steel industry. We don't need shit substandard Chink steel.

That makes you a risk.

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-115617_Twitter.jpg (810x1389, 530K)

some tampa nigga crying on cnn, you didn't even get hit bitch nigga

Watch out he’s gonna nuke her!

>Taking anything someone named "SillyTransKid" says seriously

This is what we've devolved to as an intelligent species.

Attached: 170px-Rachmaninov.jpg (170x215, 11K)

That makes me a risk that you've needlessly inflicted on yourself.

Do you think he really swallows well? I bet he's just one of those poser faggots who is more than willing to put the nearest cock down his throat at the drop of a hat, but when it comes time to chug that thug, he pussies out.

Attached: 1524595713957.jpg (655x527, 59K)

The heck I just read.

Attached: Confused Nun.png (800x450, 497K)

This fag is attacking everyone in the hope that a shitflinging match will get him to rise in the polls. He has not figured out he is too small time to warrant a response. Beto is a weird Becky who desperately wants to be a Stacey at all costs.

Still on the subject of cats

Attached: cat-massage.webm (576x720, 1.69M)

*dies*

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-122413_Twitter.jpg (1080x1045, 307K)

>trap zombie avatar
pottery
dilate harder

Attached: Imperial Fist Scout.webm (852x480, 2.48M)

He's burning his last bridge to the Senate too.

Attached: 818458C8-E4AE-428A-86E6-5F5890AB0F4D.jpg (750x457, 166K)

Dana, Jesus.

It's not a chick. It's a boy.
Billie Ellish - Billy Elliot

he is a walking disease, alright

Too bad, you unamerican freak.

>refusing the address the main point
My point was that these natural processes contribute more to “climate change” than humans do or ever did. Your claim was that
>Climate change is real, is happening right now, is a real threat and is mostly caused by humans
>mostly caused by humans
Proofs or get the fuck out, retard.
Furthermore, your greentext game is shit, nigga.

>methane
Golly gee wilickers, I’m oh-so-glad eruptions, surely, don’t release methane into the atmosphere (it does, you retard).

Sound ruling. There should always be a mechanism to challenge these kinds of lists. Due process is an important right we've been too willing to give up. Like our guns.

>she

>she's finna bouta show her feminine benis

Attached: 1516991530228.jpg (300x297, 59K)

>Too bad, you unamerican freak.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH US!?

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-120916_Twitter.jpg (810x1671, 530K)

I wonder who has been threatening violence over legislation the past few months

Thank god. He co-opted a benefit concert for the El Paso shooting last week just to try to raise his profile.

Attached: 1521627326904.jpg (500x375, 20K)

He's saying shit crazy enough for other Democrats to pick up too.

>making school shootings more taci-cool for the shooter

Attached: 1534173342263.png (354x367, 278K)

SSRI's, multiculturalism making us a low-trust society, people's futures being taken away through feminism. Pick your poison.

let me talk to a burmuda nigga, they will tell you what a storm will do

Very true. You could use that same ruling to strike down the red flag laws of those states too.

Attached: 1565477380680.png (1024x1024, 466K)

>SSRI's, multiculturalism making us a low-trust society, people's futures being taken away through feminism. Pick your poison.
All of the above.

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-153930_Twitter.jpg (810x1450, 511K)

The fact that people don't agree with them really broke their brains, didn't it?

This is why transgenderism needs to be outlawed and all it's adherents culled.

Yep. Hopefully when Trump wins again they all an hero.

Attached: 1502586047180.jpg (1191x1200, 163K)

Work on your reading comprehension. I already answered your "main point"
>>natural processes (trees, algae, etc) have kept it more or less in check. We're doubling the CO2 emissions as a species.
>>And that's not even including other pollutants (methane, etc) which can be even more harmful.

Why not?

>decide to re-read the email I sent to my boss this morning to make sure I covered all my bases and I'm good to go
>tell him I'm about to finish up the last problem I'm having with our current project and we can move it out tomorrow and switch to maintenance mode
>I literally used the phrase "Final Solution", when referring to my last problem, capitalized it and everything
How fucked am I guys?

Attached: 1530215069415.jpg (1533x1026, 167K)

I was in Zoloft for years, no longer taking. I’m not a doctor, but I think it would be an absolute last resort to put someone on that shit.

Well, for one, Obama’s NDAA (national defense authorization act) legalized domestic propaganda (previously banned by the Smith-Mundt Act).

Is it, then, any surprise the American public is as divided as it is today?

I would lick the feet of my Mum's female friends under the table. I said I was pretending to be a rabbit but the truth is I was very sexually/romatically turned on by feet. I even licked my primary school teacher's feet the first day I started and couldn't help myself, even did it to my Mum's feet eventually.

I was some sort of foot/incest fetishist as a 6/7 year old. Eventually grew out of it though.

I'm 25 now and don't have a foot fetish whatsoever, I look back on those days thinking what the fuck was wrong with me and why my Mum never sent me to a mental health professional.

Attached: 1567648510394.jpg (186x356, 12K)

BLUE TEXAS

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-122358_Twitter.jpg (810x1267, 397K)

You'll be fine.
Is this pasta?

kek

So why should it be the us that suffers the economic disaster when It is China and India that are polluting? This is why I don't take any of this shit seriously. It's a power grab and there is zero evidence that is not disputed. Consensus is not fact. Science doesn't work that way.

Attached: 1517589477484.jpg (288x268, 70K)

They made an another anti-/ptg/ thread. Do they just get tired of being ignored/made fun of so they go make their own thread?