19 year old White girl killed by Shitbulls

blog.dogsbite.org/2019/08/19-year-old-adrieanna-killed-by-pack-of-dogs-in-knox-county.html

Knox County, TN - Multiple family members confirm on social media that 19-year old Adrieanna O'Shea did not survive her injuries. On Friday, August 23, Adrieanna was viciously attacked by five dogs while visiting a property on Crescent Drive. The pack contained multiple mastiff-mixes, a rottweiler-mix and a pit bull. Adrieanna had been returning to the home after leaving her purse there the night before. A witness said "the dogs were dragging her and tossing her in the air."

Here's your fucking "nanny dogs".

I swear to God your dogs are so disgusting.
I'd like to stuff your dog inside an oven.

Attached: Adrieanna O'Shea.jpg (481x295, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9NxyuM9Xctk
youtube.com/watch?v=9ueQVofNXHk
youtube.com/watch?v=xkbzasSL6lI
animals24-7.org/2015/11/10/the-science-of-how-behavior-is-inherited-in-aggressive-dogs/
gizmodo.com/different-dog-breeds-have-different-brains-scientists-1837744793
aminoapps.com/c/world-history/page/blog/spanish-war-dogs/1Pdb_DZC6u1kjQ6V6bGWP2DBLKZxPobYxj
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ogyBAS5qxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

toll paid

thats what happens when you burn coal and forget your purse. bedsheet yourself OP

burn the coal

The owners of these animals should be prosecuted to the full extend of the law for endangering the public. I swear there needs to be a course or something before people can adopt pets.

Ban pitbulls and ban niggers.

Were they someone's dogs or a wild pack?

>The pack contained multiple mastiff-mixes, a rottweiler-mix and a pit bull.
>One Pitbull
Of course Jow Forums will make this all about pitbulls though. IT'S. THE. FUCKING. OWNERS!

/PitHate/ is back, BAYBEE: Breed of Peace edition

>Thread Theme:
youtu.be/9NxyuM9Xctk

What is your Pit Bull experience, user?

Attached: 1563154365961.webm (960x720, 2.91M)

That's a Lab lol

i murder these dogs every chance i get. I have ran several over.

gum that has xylitol is the best to use against these shit beasts

fuck them all

Excuse me, are you a fucking moron? That's a Pitbull. You're an idiot. You're a goddamned waterhead. You're a crack addict. Go back, fuckface.

dipshit pitbull owner detected.

anytime one of these shit dogs harms or kills osmeone it's never a pitbull.... it's all these different breeds

but "pitbull wearing a tutu" "pitbull loves kisses" "pitbull wears pajamas"

yeah those are all pitbulls, just not the ones out here mauling people

fucking retard

fpbp

Open your eyes you dumb fuck. Get a brain

Attached: hesagoodboy.png (602x991, 1.1M)

Fuck her and all white women. They are trash.
We only care about Asian women.

Attached: 20180818_FBC544 (4).png (1280x672, 112K)

Fpbp

THAT IS A PITBULL YOU GIGANTIC DUNCE

Aaaand its a shitbull. You proved his point congrats.

You're blind or retarded

>Shitbulls (plural)
No, according to the article only one pitbull was present. The other four dogs were not pitbulls.

Attached: STOP.jpg (720x720, 61K)

He's Canadian

Are you retarded Yes you are

A fucking leaf

America is quickly becoming more third world by the day.

>mfw America is more dangerous than Romania or Albania

thnaks fbi

> Here's your fucking "nanny dogs

Its funny cuz p*tbull defenders actually believe all these completely deranged stories about how this massive muscular breed bred for dogfighting and extreme volence was somehow a "nanny dog" bred to look after toddlers. IRL there were no nanny dogs ofc as nannies were human. Dogs were bred to look after sheep at best. Americans are also so brain damaged by their public education system that they project "anti racism" and "civil rights" on their struggle to make absolutely moronic claims about dogfighting breeds and portray them as victims of unfair prejudice instead of rational assesment not unlike actual niggers.

Attached: 95f6ba2553d43a7a71b74af0dc545cf7.jpg (600x446, 42K)

Pitbulls don't see colour

Attached: bestoftwoworlds.jpg (750x750, 49K)

>Pitbull kills the woman solo
>Other dogs play with the remains because it's just meat to them now
>Can't exactly ask the dogs how it went down and who made the killing blow

It was the pit you mongoloid diaper wearing shit weasel.

>mastiffs
>Rottweilers
Hmm. No mention of them being banned. The jew fears the Pitbull.

>One pitbull
>Implying all the other "mixes" aren't filled with shitbull blood
It's the dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ueQVofNXHk

watch this video and imagine what would happen if it was a Shitbull instead of a Border Collie

Based

>Female.
>Goes to home at night with a pack of fighting dogs.
>So fucked up she forgets purse.
Nothing of value was lost. Toll paid.

Attached: 293.gibson.mel.3.lc.071310.jpg (293x473, 19K)

A democrats pitbull killed an baby seal in California lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=xkbzasSL6lI

No. I think you'll find Jow Forums in favor of removing the owners as well.

If the dogs were trained
properly this would not have happened.
She probably provoked them in some manner
but that part has been curiously left out.

How can people worship a God who designed the world to be a place where naturally, living creatures get bitten to death in the jaws of beasts? RAPTOR JESUS WHY?

Attached: Fml.jpg (474x407, 19K)

It’s a shame, but I bet the dog shaming video is going to go viral.
>which one of you killed this woman?
>was it you Barkley?
>was it you Cheyenne?

Attached: F9DD5B39-2780-4B2D-9CEE-7D2CE3A97E0D.jpg (190x266, 11K)

wow I live in knox county; btw, pitbulls need to be exterminated and the niggers she was fucking as well

>>Implying all the other "mixes" aren't filled with shitbull blood
Oh right, the media must be protecting the pitbulls from the bullshit narrative created by chihuahua owning faggots.
Believe me, if the other dogs were pitbulls, we'd here about it. If they looked anything like a Pitbull, they'd be calling them a Pitbull.

Attached: the-liberal-medias-guide-to-weapons-glock-ar-15-ar-15-glock-5577190.png (500x654, 50K)

Definitely fucking a coon.
Deserved.

Black men still too high on that chart.

Attached: IMG_20190820_074352.jpg (659x1023, 57K)

>they a good breed
>they dindu nuffin
Fuck off.

I had an Australian Shepherd as a pet. Those are similar to a Border Collie in behavior. Those dogs usually will not harm anything. They have a herding instinct, so they circle around other animals and people trying to keep those in a group.
When I was a kid, the dog used to try to herd my friends and I in the backyard. Those are smart dogs and have way too much energy.

thank god, it's been like 2 hours since this thread was posted
brb gotta get my dogs so we can all lol

>youtube.com/watch?v=xkbzasSL6lI
If only black people hit pitties as hard as they do other people.

The reason that pitbulls are responsible for most dog attacks are because niggers and trailer trash think it's cool to have a dog "that can fuck people up" so they buy/steal a pitbull and beat it until it's vicious and aggressive

>While officers loaded the dogs into a van, the landlord and dogs' owner, Rodnee Herald, told officers, the dogs were just "Doing their job," states the report.

Don't illegaly enter properties that are watched by watch dogs though.

Gonna play devil's advocate, how do you know it was a noog?
I'm not doubting but do we know this for certain?

Doesn't look like a black area.

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, always barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

Attached: 1476773255120.jpg (466x700, 48K)

yeah it's just how it was raised user not the breed
you can tell these people viciously beat their dog all the time, just look at those abusive bastards

they believe it because Staffordshire Terrier were kept in small working class househoulds in industrial England. Dogs needed to be docile towards family because there was little space. Dogs also needed to be docile when the owned took them out of the pit after the fight. That's where the Nanny Dog mantra originates from.

my sister loves when I bring my pits over. she can let the kids out to roam around, dogs follow them everywhere

haha that copypasta is getting old

never leave your purse at your black boyfriend's love crib then go back for it the next day when the drug dealer has guard dogs, mutt wench

She probably tried to fuck the dogs.
White women love that dog cock.

Did they eat her genitals first like the pibbles in that cartel video?
Also someone post that cartel video

Part of the problem with statistics is that pitbull bites get reported way more often than other animals because of the stigma.
I have 2 dogs, a Pitbull and a Sheppard and my Sheppard is actually way more dominant. However, if my Sheppard jumps up to greet someone, there is almost never a reaction whereas if my Pitbull even gets close to someone they freak the fuck out and even spook my dog.
I'll agree that this stigma is deserved as a result of bad owners but I feel like once it changes, the overall number of incidents will change with it.

>Dog of peace strikes again
What else is new?

so graduating doesnt make you a special person? You still make dumb and fatal choices? woah ...

>A witness at the scene told investigators Adrieanna was coming over to pick up her purse because she had left it there the night before. The witness said she heard Adrieanna say, "No Boscoe!" then heard her screaming, "Help me! Help me!"
>As reported by the owners, the dogs involved were a male mastiff named "Boscoe,"
>the landlord and dogs' owner, Rodnee Herald
>Also stated in the report, Herald told officers, "the dogs are family dogs, the family being: herself, her husband and her son."

Why is it always the fucking leafs

that one example doesn't prove your point or disprove anything I said

The one drop rule applies to pitbulls too

>it's the owner not the breed! nanny dogs!
oh no no no no no
animals24-7.org/2015/11/10/the-science-of-how-behavior-is-inherited-in-aggressive-dogs/
gizmodo.com/different-dog-breeds-have-different-brains-scientists-1837744793

>IT'S. THE. FUCKING. OWNERS!
Go fuck yourself.

>this stigma is deserved as a result of bad owners
niggers and trashy people love pitbulls because of the stigma, and they treat them like shit so they turn aggressive. For example, my sister and her spic boyfriend got a pitbull recently and she said there going to teach it "to fuck people up"

*they're

Good find. Jow Forums btfo
>"No Boscoe!" then heard her screaming, "Help me! Help me!"
>As reported by the owners, the dogs involved were a male mastiff named "Boscoe,"

Ban mastiff when?

That's why all dogs in the world should be killed.

The Qur'an said dogs are unclean animals. Cats are fine, though. Prophet Muhammad PBUH even had cat pets.

what you said was so pointless, nebulous and empty that really one webm of video evidence to the likely contrary is enough to directly refute it

Yeah fuck pitbull owners too. They are always degenerate tattooed rap loving scum.

Attached: 1562434382127.webm (480x854, 2.93M)

>Based user
Keep it up

Attached: 1558378013064.gif (240x180, 1.96M)

Can someone post it already? You know what im talking about .

She thought she could just waltz through doggos lawn. Nope.

Attached: 1548703717760.jpg (750x750, 86K)

She was weak. Normal person would have defended itself. Darwin.

there are breeds of mastiffs bred specifically for killing people who walk on your property ya stupid fuck

Combat a nigger dog with a police dog

my friend has exact same pitbull

>bred specifically
I think you mean "trained specifically" user.

Nice of him to adopt it

>I have one webm of a pitbull attacking someone, that must be what all pitbulls are like!
Dogs of every breed have done that at some point. But your right, my claim was a bit nebulous because it's more of a theory I have (admittedly based on anecdotal evidence)

you wish

Spanish Conquistadors bread Mastiffs and covered them in Armor and taught them to eat natives alive.

aminoapps.com/c/world-history/page/blog/spanish-war-dogs/1Pdb_DZC6u1kjQ6V6bGWP2DBLKZxPobYxj

Attached: 549fcf8826a5c92c30cdddfb51ad842d8c51de08_hq.jpg (736x535, 93K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ogyBAS5qxI Norm Macdonald explains pitbull dog ownership. Hilarious.

Prove it roastie

Attached: 7412a5afad484ce55c6b2b5c564960ca13ba5740_hq.jpg (1024x864, 333K)

Ex cholo who used to breed and fight pitbulls.
There is a reason why we choose these dogs, its not how you raise, they are born killers.

Dogs were a mistake. Truly the niggers of the animal world.

This. Pitbulls can be so sweet if raised properly. Most idiots buy them as guard dogs and neglect loving them. They can be adorable pets

Attached: 98599421212cfceb5ea2704c3d23bd1d.jpg (640x640, 55K)

America is a 3rd world country, how do you Americans really have packs of wild dogs roaming the streets when?

>country with most guns
>people killed by packs of dogs

Attached: 7E9F737E-7F83-43CC-A982-2907CF4A637C.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Adopt, drown, repeat...

>taught them
Exactly

would you look at that they taught that cutie CPR

Attached: 7412a5afad484ce5.jpg (224x227, 38K)

I get within range that fucker is DOA.