Who will they chose?

Attached: israel.png (801x572, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vb3IMTJjzfo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Rosenfeld
youtu.be/XewnyUJgyA4?t=756
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neither because they're gonna be wiped off the map.

y-you did remember to take your meds, right user??

I genuinely hope they choose China so we have an excuse to cut the fuckers off.

Themselves as usual

youtu.be/Vb3IMTJjzfo

>TAKE YOUR MEDS GOYIM
Come up with something new for once.

Attached: .jpg (785x1000, 252K)

they already did

Attached: 1547289640717.png (1524x700, 412K)

USA, they can’t cuck China with religion.

My guess is that they’ll stick with the US since they’ve not yet sufficiently mixed with the Chinese and thus cannot use their shapeshifting technique like they do with fellow white people.

stop using jewish media buddy

Attached: 1523405952071.jpg (433x535, 61K)

They will choose the US on paper while selling our military secrets and getting away with it.

Israel has committed enough espionage and crimes against the United States to justify an invasion, but the Goyim don't even know. Not that AIPAC would ever let that happen.

Why choose?They will make both go to war against each other under false pretenses and then side with the winner.

>Jakob Rosenfeld (January 11, 1903 – April 22, 1952), more commonly known as General Luo, served as the Minister of Health in the 1947 Provisional Communist Military Government of China under Mao Zedong.[1]

>Rosenfeld, a Jew born in Lemberg, the Austro-Hungarian Empire (today Lviv, Ukraine), was raised in Wöllersdorf near Wiener Neustadt. He graduated in medicine with a specialization in urology from Vienna University. After the Anschluss, Rosenfeld was deported to Dachau concentration camp and later to Buchenwald. In 1939, he was released and had to leave the country within two weeks. Since China did not require Jews to apply for a visa, he fled to the Shanghai Ghetto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Rosenfeld

>implying the Israelis can infiltrate china as they do the us
>implying their grip on America is worthless and "choosing" china is even an option

Never going to happen. Israel will just BTFO any American attempt at an ultimatum. Israel will trade favorably with china while the US continues to subsidize their existence. That Article reeks of taboo work arounds.

China will just laugh at the irony while trying to screw of Israel as best they can

They will choose China. Look into the Belt and Road initiative.

This plan will make Israel an economic powerhouse, the center of the world.

THey'll pick USA publicly, and do the Mossad thing behindgst our backsides.

You think Trump doesn't know about that? I wonder how that could be allowed to happen, and still work out for USA in the end...

>choose china
>US will still do whatever they want since were their golem slaves

Attached: 1443639547668.jpg (335x250, 72K)

There will be pissing contest. They will choose winner.

Attached: cheers_4.png (767x430, 360K)

inb4 they try both and both get pissed at them.

>implying Yang would not be the president of US

says the tranny taking hormone meds

Attached: smug retard.png (1000x432, 129K)

Good point. I didn't think about it that way.

money

>"in history theres a lot of cases where a war start between two powers because of a third nation"

>...this is why we need a world order...

12:00
youtu.be/XewnyUJgyA4?t=756

>this is how WW3 will start
Only question is who will start it between US and China.
>you will live to see the Battle of Jerusalem circa 20xx

Attached: E11AB4E9-6FDD-480F-92EB-67EF12AEA100.jpg (680x498, 145K)

They chose china decades ago

i want this more then anything else in the world

I don't think he's jewish like you.

Attached: 1548731697467.jpg (1024x970, 115K)

It works for the U.S. because the American tech sector is being outsourced to Israel. Google and Intel both have major R&D centers in Israel.

They will choose niggers

They will mix with the one that has tendency to be stronger in the long run, and that is China.

Dont forget jews love atheism and nihilism. Hell jews love isms

>imagine being a amerimutt when you had the possibily to choose from tens of european countries your best ally but you are to bumb

Yeah. Henry Kissinger has been advising China for a while now. Hes behind all their deals

>jews side with chicoms
>they conquer africa
>and the states
oof

Get me two hot bichicks. One American chick and one chinese chick that are both mormon with the expectatiobs to match plus bankroll, lets make this happen. Move them in.

>Israel abandons USA
>Europe abandons USA
>USA becomes third world
>tourists make visit to USA to watch fatasses eating burger like in a zoo

>Israel will soon have to choose betwen bad goys
and good goys

Attached: AIPAC.jpg (2160x1200, 648K)

Yeah but there's no law against creating an opportunity now is there? And im also irish as fuck so i honestly dont give rats ass. Clean hands where one mans trash is another's treasure. Best be wise to how quid pro quo works when we get our kin back. Savvy?

Attached: 1567657729980.jpg (330x462, 112K)

>b-but guys did you know there was some random jewish guy from British occupied China in China during WW2?!?!

Attached: 1543535740915.jpg (2000x4972, 1.62M)

If thee's a way to somehow stab both if them in the back, that's what they'll do.

>atheist antpeople nation
>boomerland full of retards who already worship israel and the jews
They're going to choose both and use their jew tricks to make US and China fight each other instead of realizing the common problem.

>Israel is increasingly being asked to choose on over the other.
By who?

Look dipshit, they are all jews. You can buy a person because the rules they abide by are bidden by. Cash, in silver you can buy whatever the fuck you want if you have hard currency. Other places gold. Be sharp on the opportunity presented if unaware of the cultural method of exchange. Gifts sometimes are people and those people have to be taken care of. Just a 411. Aint nothing not watched or known, vengence swift and without mercy.

Everything is forsale if it needs to be.

Attached: a848d9f6f92aac54d9c700a7cd3b9ff1.jpg (550x366, 40K)

>goys the country that banned Zionism and bans Jewish institutions and missionaries is just as jewed as the ZOG bots so lets support our best choice Zion Don for now

Attached: amerigoys.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Your ability manage basic logistical crap. Place is falling apart and you're all claiming poverty. End up on the discount rack soon enough.

If other countries were advanced enough to be able to mod the f35, they would go ahead and do it. It's just about the know how.

Their puppet America, of course.

There was, 2 or 3 years ago, a council of rabbis to decide if Israel and the jews should choose China or the US.
I can't find the article, but I saw it here on Jow Forums.

They always do. They'll just play both sides.

China is currently supporting Iran. Iran wants Israel removed from the map. What idiot Israel politician would side with China.