We are losing the war

America is done, its over. We are in the middle of a war but its not one that can be fought because it is with our own government.

The war is on our minds, psyops, controlling what we do, eat, think, watch, and believe. Things ranging from eating bugs to willingly disfigure yourselves to fit the gender you feel like to getting drawn into honeypots.
We all see antifa, but who is funding them and who are they fighting against? Our own government is forcing us to live a certain way with out rights being taken away, mostly our freedom of speech. We cant say think of do Anything or else we get in trouble with someone. we cant even take a piss without offending someone. Its gotten this bad. We dont need guns, we dont need the army, we as a nation, a people, need to resist whats happening in our society. But the question is whos the cause of all this degeneracy and backwards thinking?

Who is our government working for, because its certainly not the United States, and who benefits from the destruction of america? Which country will claim victory at the end of this war?

>inb4 the jews
It goes way deeper than that.

Attached: Mkultra.jpg (720x540, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdQjLJwbrUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>can't be fought*

bumping for slide threads

Attached: censor yourself.jpg (1100x611, 176K)

This thread is in critical condition.

Administering bump!

Attached: 1541916545942.jpg (606x1483, 94K)

Jow Forums is moving particularly fast today. Thanks for the bump.
what do you think about what I said? Am i just being delusional or does it not even matter?

bump

The war ended in 1920 when we gave women the vote and created the federal reserve. We gave the communists permanent voters and control over the economy.

so were just living in the aftermath you mean to say?

Yep. Any hope ended in 1965 with the immigration act. We are just anti-bodies in a terminally ill patient. My only hope is that once Texas flips in 2028 conservatives will have enough T in their systems to revolt.

How can we fight back?

Redpill as many people as you can for now
The next part will come in 2020

if its all over then why are things getting worse as time goes on? Someone is still playing war games and america is being affected negatively. And you cant revolt against this kind of war. Its a culture war, a war on the mind.

The only way to fight is to THINK. Think what you want, and think of whats right.

this is bad etymology
this is like when someone says 'universe' comes from latin 'unus' (one) and the english 'verse', meaning word
-ment as a suffix is just a french derivative from mente iirc, meaning tool or instrument (there it is again)
fuck you with your facebook boomer ass pic op

No, its the jews.
Prove me wrong.

2020 is important not just because of Trump but because of the census that will prove that whites are no longer the majority.

I'm not talking about the Presidential Election

>if its all over then why are things getting worse as time goes on?
Death is a process. It takes time for an organism to die.

What then?

>the mind is not an instrument or a tool
its what builds society or crashes it to the ground, and the minds of many are being governed by very rich people in very high places.

The majority of americans have been dumbed down so much that they dont even see a problem with the way things are, but some people are aware and they cant just give in to it. or will they?

>or will they?
We'll see come 2028 when Texas flips and even the most cuckservatives realize that the commie left has total control permanently.

Don’t completely black pill yet. We see it, some of us have seen it for a long time now. This is absolutely true, but as the heat continues to increase, more people start to wake up and question things.
Learn how to spread counter information and red pill people. Just a couple at a time is fine because that information continues to ripple outward.
Make multiple accounts across social media—it’s easy to make fake emails and burner phone numbers. You can also get fake profile pics from places like thispersondoesnotexist.com. Speed infographics, memes, call out bullshit where you see it. This is an information war, don’t let them completely control the perception.
If you’re in person, learn how to carefully and respectfully dispense red pills and plant seeds of doubt. Never push too far too soon and always, always be tactful. Anons, if you act like an asshole or sperg, you make yourself look bad, the information look bad, and everyone else in the movement look bad.
Learn the information, the data, the statistics, the history—everything.
Just keep pushing, and never give up. Do what you can however you can. This is a war and we are all in it together.

i think 2028 is pushing it too far. It might be too late by then. Can you imagine another 8 years of THIS society? Its going to hell

But my question has yet to be answered. Why is the united states government not on our side and who do they serve?

Cuckservatives won't ditch their civic nationalist "shitskins are natural conservatives!" dreams until Texas flips. Oh you bet it's going to be hell.

Me.
They serve me.

Greatest fucking country on the planet. I love living here and living right now is a bonus.

Attached: IMG_5532.jpg (3264x2448, 1.48M)

I dont believe that. there has to be something else.

We lost the war in the 90s when the gove infiltrated and shut down the WS movements/groups andwe did nothing. Nothing since has mattered one iota.

>We all see antifa, but who is funding them
Soros. He also funded pussy riot, which received direct support from the US state department.

>if its all over then why are things getting worse as time goes on?

There is a point where the treatment is no longer possible but the disease has no longer killed you. They put you on pain killers and wait for you to die. Everyone is on painkillers now, you just are having a bad reaction to them.

Power and Control.
Senators and representatives get paid off and bribed by many different entities. Major multinational corporations, whether it be pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, agriculture, banking technology—doesn’t matter, these companies off have an interest in maintains dominance.
Non Corporate interests also bribe the politicians off for their own gains—people like George Soros, Rothschilds and Koch brothers are examples. These people already have massive influence, money and power beyond corporations and use this to acquire more.
The more power, money and influence you have, the easier it is to acquire more and the more interest in have in protecting it.
Our politicians can be bought all across the world.
Historical examples to look at are Stalin’s rise and the communist Chinese rise. They promised positions of power to people that were most loyal to them and their interests. Think of people like James Comey and Loretta Lynch, these are people more loyal to a hierarchical structure outside of our government. The Clintons have a large network and work very closely with other like Soros or nations like Qatar. They’re working outside the interests of the nation for their own gain. There are very powerful people and corporations that work like this.
Then there are Jews, which despise non-Jews and are us as cattle for their own use. They want to manipulate us, control us and destroy us. This is real. Keep lurking, because there is a long history and much documentation. They’ve been kicked out of over 100 nations and banished from the own homeland by God himself for their evil, manipulative ways.

>Why is the united states government not on our side and who do they serve?
Trevor in GTA V says it's reptilians.

We are all in our own ways in search of this truth that is the core of us. I promise to keep asking you to do your best. All my love and blessings. Kendra.

Well, you're on the right track at least. What's happening in the world today is a result of people rejecting God//falling away from the faith.

You're either a subject of the Kingdom of Satan or the Kingdom of God. Don't believe in either? Then you're in Satan's kingdom; his angels have free reign to deceive and influence you how they see fit.

It's no surprise that as wickedness grows, oppression of those who fight for truth increases. All truth leads to God and his word, and it is through his word that Christians have authority over the enemy.
youtube.com/watch?v=KdQjLJwbrUs
If you don't want to watch it all, try listening to the first 4 minutes or so, he kinda touches on your OP.

Attached: Win Worley.png (179x243, 83K)

Attached: 1567518380020.png (144x151, 11K)

if this guy spoke out today he'd be thrown in prison. good video OP, thanks.

la atrocidad...

Attached: 1529360064789.jpg (878x1024, 117K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=KdQjLJwbrUs

Jow Forums in a nutshell. This is back from 1981..

But it makes me wonder, as true as this all is It makes me think; What if religion is a creation of the satanic elite to tell us what to believe so they can create duality of thought. what if religion is just a tool of control just like the government?

Attached: silence.jpg (926x698, 70K)

Lol ok glownigger, getting scared?

What did you type to me you god dick sucking faggot. I hope the fucking angels that are watching this fucking forum don't tell me to fuck you off you god dick sucking faggot.

welp

>n 'unus' (one) and the english 'verse', meaning word
>-ment as a suffix is just a f

The entire language of French is based on vulgar latin, like all "romance" languages, fucko

It's funny, how far fucking gone America is, but then, almost all of the rest of the world is even worse.

Can you fellow yanks even imagine getting arrested for a "hate" comment on facebook or Jow Forums like in Europe or China?

Name 5 other countries besides America, where living conditions aren't impoverished, AND the government gets involved in your personal affairs far less than EU or CH.

Right on, good description.

Necessary side mention,

While it is all for power and control, there are many secretive shadowy organizations and societies that act as gatekeepers and brokers of the very highest levels of power.

Therefore, it's not simply a race for raw power and control, but a race to come out on top in those organizations.

Think financial religious and globalist think tanks, ADL, CFR, IMF, Vatican, Jewrusalem, Central Banks, secret societies, etc.

Today the Anti Illuminati Shitposters were in the forum. The Leaf would show them. With the
graceful typing of the characters. The Leaf wrote his masterpiece. He would show them that The Devil buying the soul was nothing to be afraid of.

All the things they had been told were lies. They were never told with such truth. All Devil worshippers were not lying. A small tiny little world of devotion to god was all they knew. Selling your soul to the true lord the Devil gives you a larger better world. The truth was true. The truth was real. If anything could ever convince a man to get back to the truth; there is no better source of truth than The Leaf.

Everyone needs to watch this video, at least the first 5 minutes like user said. But the rest of it is important.

Bump