Naomi Osaka hate thread

How the fuck is it that Google considers this filthy identity-less nigger mutt Asian? Google refers to her as, “the first Asian player to hold the top ranking in singles”.
She does not retain any Japanese features in this slightest wtf
>nigger skin
>nigger hair
>nigger nose
>can’t speak japanese at all
>same muscle definition as a literal fucking primate
>”japanese” mom isn’t even fucking yamato (nigger tier Ainu)
Literally the only thing Asian about her is her surname which isn’t even her father’s and her big brollic Chun-Li from Street Fighter gorilla thighs.

How do you Japs even feel about a low IQ sub-human nigger being the face of Japanese athleticism?

Attached: E216107B-DAEB-4717-A121-EB2ED04C2B0E.jpg (1560x1205, 164K)

I'd fugg that chink

Nobody here sees her as Japanese. (((They))) are trying to do the same in Japan as has been done to the entire West.

It will not work here.

Too many disgusting niggers in tennis.

You're either a military mutt or an english teacher. Come home gaijin.

Fuggin Mogwai

She's Asian

Be nice to them. They die for our amusement.

still would tho

>when your mom is millions of years ahead of you

Attached: Jewish_Evolution.jpg (515x994, 226K)

Looks like a typical tanned ass jap.

Japan will be the monkey wrench jammed in the zog gears. Stay the course, and get ready. The nose will attempt to exterminate you.

She's hooked up with some monkey rap musician. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

she retains their shyness lol.
also u talking shit on ainu?

Attached: main-qimg-8457cd33feb74553bb96cb0e714afa61-c.jpg (602x395, 39K)

Yeah, Joos give a fuck about Japan. Asian culture is too specific and, frankly, scary to them to fuck with it.

coal burning chink whore is fat and ugly. she’s just as bad as that chimp she married.
that’s all tatemae you dumb fuck. she probably chimps out like every other nigger and speaks with ebonics when off camera.

3/4 groid, 1/4 jap is now Full Jap.. $ew logic

Ugh

Attached: 1565890171052.jpg (500x375, 40K)

Look Japanese to me desu.

is there any particular reason why you used a weeb term to describe fronting? also if it's a specific nip behavior doesn't that mean she kinda acts Japanese

i worked in japan for almost 5 years so i know iapanese vernacular quite well. also, although she “acts japanese” on camera, i could probably get that she acts like any other nigger at an american high school

*bet